Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lynn's anime-style cravings [Complete rework, four new prompts]

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
Opening note, please read before proceeding!
I work a full-time job and have other time-consuming interests besides just writing. I'm not able to answer everyone who sends me a message, and I'm really sorry about that! I try of course, but when a lot of them come at once, I have to prioritize a bit to make things work time-wise. I'm sorry if this offends you, but that's the state of being right now.

About me
Well, I'm 29 at the time of writing, female last time I checked, and I'm blonde af. I guess it comes with the nationality, I'm from Norway, land of fjords, oil, and teslas. Degree in engineering, could've been making missile systems but currently just chilling in a cushy IT-job. Aside from writing, video games take up a fair deal of my time, same with anime, manga, and tech in general. Feel free to ask me if you have any IT-questions, I'd be happy to (try to) help.

As for writing, I've been at it for... Fuck, half my life? Erotic from around the time I turned 18-19, so I have a fair bit of experience. I'm picky with partners, if so only because I have so little time to write nowadays. So, I can be slow, just be aware of that and we'll get along swimmingly.

What I expect from my partners
Patience, first and foremost. We're all adults, some with more responsibilities than others. I'm not fast, and I expect my partners to respect that. This is a hobby for me, not an obligation - If I don't want to write, I won't write.

Be clear in your opening message, both what you want to develop, and what kind of character you want to play. I rarely respond to messages less than a paragraph - Give me a reason to take the time to respond, please!

As far as length, grammar etc... How long is a rope? I'm not a stickler, but writing should be coherent, void of chat-speak etc.

Oooh, Kinky
Link to my F-list here, nsfw I guess?
Not really. I'm not too crazy, though I'm sure there's some that'd claim I am. For the stuff that I like;

Anal - In all its forms, giving and receiving. Rimming, pegging, toys, massive insertions, enemas, gaping, go wild.
Pregnancy - I dunno, just one of those that has started to show for me.
Toys - Fuck yes. Everything from rotors and dildos to prostate massagers, sybians, and machines. Fucking love toys.
Body types - I like seeing some different body types, just hot innit. Doesn't have to be all sculpted perfect abs and barbie-dolls.
Body-hair - Particularly on men. Really hot.
Anime-references - One of the few hard requirements for me. I like having something visual to represent a character, so I prefer if you do the same. I strongly prefer artwork, and generally dislike using real people as references.
Squirting - I like it. Not a deal-breaker if it's absent, but given the chance, I'll include it.
Regularly sized dicks - Not super interested in footlong wombcrusher unless the prompt gives a good reason for their inclusion.

As for the maybes;
Fisting - It's up there, but not something I'm full send on. Needs to be the right story.
Chastity-devices - See fisting.
Sounding - See chastity.
Non-consent - Maybe in a fantasy setting, but not inherently something that I actively crave.
Bestiality - Big depends.
Abusive sex - With the right story, I guess? I'd probably rather be on the dominant side of it though.
Watersports - Hard maybe.

For the noperoonies;
Amputation, gore in sexual contexts, in general just stuff turning bloody, scat, vomit, hyper anything.

How to PM me
With best possible results?
Here's the pro tips, coming straight from the source.

A good start would be to add the title of the prompt you're responding to as the title. Don't just write "hey" or "wanna RP?" in the title, it makes it really difficult to keep track of what is what.
Write a bit about why you want to write out that particular prompt, and what you'd like to see from it, how you'd want your character to be etc.
Add a link to your F-list if you have one. Otherwise, a few strong kinks are a welcome addition.
And finally, if you have an active request thread that is somewhat up to date, a link is much appreciated so I won't have to dig for it.

With those bases covered, your PM should be at least a paragraph and a half. if it is, cool beans, go for it! If not, maybe double check that you got everything.
Nothing here is set in stone, but those are the things that've made me more likely to respond in the past.

Fx Stories
Anything where I intend to play the female role of the prompt presented. Any names presented can be considered working names, and can be changed. The same goes for the settings, they're more to spark inspiration than to be copy-pasted into a story.

*NEW* One Hell of an Inheritance
Open: Yes
Setting: Modern human
Desired Partner: Human Male
Faceclaim/Inspiration:

• In the wake of your biological father's unfortunate passing, a man you never had anything to do with, nor any knowledge of, you receive a summons to an address far out in the French countryside. Oh well, tickets were paid for already, and you'd never been to France, so might as well check it out. The taxi ride from the airport to the address in the summons cost a fortune, so better hope the inheritance is more than a couple pennies and debt.

What met your eyes on your arrival was nothing short of... Otherworldly. Fifteen beautiful maids, their skirts lifted to reveal their lowers, curious eyes trailing you as you slowly entered. The maid in the center turned briefly to hand you your late father's will, urging you to read it out loud.

"I can only imagine your expression, I'm sure you've never seen anything quite like what you're seeing. But, if you're reading this, it means you're set to receive my belongings. However, just handing it over would be too easy, right? My harem of beautiful maids, found on all corners of the globe, my fortune, my estate, it could all be yours. But, if you want it to be yours;

My harem must acknowledge you as their new master.

From the moment you opened this letter, you have thirty days, two days for each maid, to prove yourself. You must prove that you are worthy of being called their master. Once you establish the status quo, you must gather their signature, should even one signature be missing by the end of the time period, your inheritance is void.

My maids have been instructed simply but clearly - For your actions to be valid, you must declare to the maid that she is the one you intend to establish ownership of. You may only declare to one maid at a time.
    The maids are instructed to not give advice that could aid you in your quest for your inheritance. They will not tell you of their individual preferences, nor the preferences of other maids.
    My maids will however be able to prepare equipment needed for your endeavor, or guide you towards suitable quarters for your plan of attack. Should your desired activity require more than one person, you may call for a maid to be your assistant. The maids will remain submissive unless instructed otherwise. The maids will comply with any activity that won't cause permanent bodily harm. They are after all my beloved maids, and could be yours.

P.S. I've gotten lazy with age, but I trained them well. It won't be easy, pick one you think is cute and see for yourself. Good luck!"

And with that, the race is on.

jng9w4H.png

• Quite simply, kinky AF. Push those poor maids to their limits, because that's what it'll take to win their support. Enemas, fisting, watersports, hardcore BDSM, overstimulation, you name it. Whichever activity you might think would push the poor maid over the edge and devote herself. I'd recommend making some explicit notes of your hard limits and your more out-there kinks when contacting regarding this prompt, because it's definitely meant to be pushing the bar. But, anything for an international harem of maids, right?

Queen of Spades
Open: No
Desired Partner: Black Male
Faceclaim/Inspiration: This Doujin (NSFW)

• Raceplay is something I usually steer clear of. Not because of any less-than-desirable opinions on the field, rather because it feels like a hornet's nest of racism edge-cases and fetishizing, usually both. It feels like begging to be trampled on, stamped, you name it. It feels like one of those topics where if you make one wrong call, it'll completely warp others' opinions of you. Because of this, I've steered clear till now, and even now, it's a tentative desire, requiring the right partner. I am *explicitly* not looking for this to turn into a thing where racial humiliation is a theme. By that, I mean any opinions about sub-races yada yada, it feels like it should be self-explanatory.
    Somehow over-explaining feels like it'd be worse than trusting that people are mature enough to understand where the line go. More Blacked than American History X.

So TL;DR, racism shouldn't be a part of the story, blurry as it is. My character wouldn't harbor any ill will towards black people, and that's completely firm and non-negotiable. Any dislike would come from actions, not skin-color. Not that I think it'd come to that. Nor am I looking to play a braindead bimbo, even while dabbling in stereotypes, I'm not interested in pushing it that far.

• I figured I'd address this a bit, since some of them might split from my usual preferences. Feels like I'm gonna get shot for engaging in so much stereotyping.

Things in the Yes pile And why
    Interracial Obviously. If there's one thing I'm stupidly weak to, it's contrasts. It's a key aspect of the story, so it's going in.
    Well adjusted male Adding this as a counteragent against anyone who might want to try to spin a story in a less-than-favorable way. I'm not saying multi-millionaire penthouse apartment type, just not looking to engage this with some street-gangster.
    Big dicks Enter stereotyping. But, for a story like this to work, I feel it's kinda key. Not talking two feet long and thick as a jetliner, but big.
    Flat hierarchy I'm not looking for something where one is the boss of the other at work, or something like that. Relatively even standing between characters.
    Relatively even ages A modest age gap is fine, but I'm not looking for them to be ten years apart or more.
    Ahegao / Mind Break I think it just works with the themes. Never experienced such intense pleasure before, and drowning in it.
    Big male small woman Within reason for adults. Again, contrasts.
    BLACKED attire I don't know why it does it for me so much, but it's really hot in the context of something like this. Better yet, make her wear it to the gym or something of the sort, announcing it to the world.
    Videotaping / Photography Maybe I'm just borrowing from the doujin too much, but it just works.

Things I'm not looking for And why
    Racism Blatant racism - My character coming into it with horrible attitudes and stuff, just not interesting to me.
    "I'll break you because I'm black and you'll never want anything else!" Let the change be natural, and save the lingo. Most characters have eyes in my experience, and are typically aware of what the one they're fucking looks like.

• Exchange Student
    Why break what isn't broken.
    The doujin's premise is hot on its own. An exchange student, Japanese or otherwise, going abroad to study. Ends up in strife with her neighbor over noise levels, but ends up getting into it, eventually crumbling and wanting to try it herself. It ends up being a life altering experience - Maybe she never even liked sex that much before it, having some bad experiences under her belt. And of course, he's not hard to ask when it comes to diving deeper.

Exchange Student - The other way around
    The same as the former prompt, just turned around, with YC being an exchange student in her country.

*NEW* Running Laps Around You
Open: Tentative
Desired Partner: Human Male, *possibly* female
Faceclaim/Inspiration: Doujin 1, Doujin 2, Doujin 3, all NSFW

Tomboys are hot.
In other news water is wet.

No, but for real. Generally just riding the cotails of the doujins posted above, I'm imagining a relationship between a more athletic and sexually dominant female and the guy who wants to keep up with her. I think it's a really interesting perspective, one I'd enjoy exploring further. Be it like the first of the references, with a track-and-field captain and one of the newer members, or something different. In general, just fit and handsome lady.

To paint a portrait
Setting: Low Fantasy
Desired Partner: Human Male
Faceclaim/Inspiration: This picture (NSFW)

Following the last siege of the capital city of Wintenberg, the final stage for matriarch Amadela of Yelen the 2nd was to write those closest to her into history. Those who'd fought her battles, and ultimately led her to the stone throne. Arrangements were made to call famous painters to the reformed, Yelean-ruled capital, and to paint each of the matriarch's commanders and chronicling their exploits, ultimately weaving them into the history of the continent.

"Dear Alexander Miller,
You are being summoned to the royal capital of Wintenberg for your artistic merit, by queen Amadela of Yelen the 2nd herself. You will be handsomely compensated for your effort.
You will be tasked with paiting Lady Eileen Pasche of house Pasche, the royal guard's acting commander for the latter half of the war. The queen requests you put particular emphasis on the lady's grace, never once wounded during her many battles."

Though the letter didn't say much more, the armed couriers were all too happy to ensure he made it his priority to reach the capital. None of the guardsmen knew the commander, so they couldn't tell him much of what to expect, though little could prepare him for what met him anyway. Starting to expect some muscular, scarred amazon, what met him was a graceful and humble woman who barely broke five feet, slender more than shapely, and certainly beautiful. Though, with the queen's difficult request for him in mind, a nude portrait was the only means to convey what was wished.

Free-spirited sibling
Open: No - Active roleplay currently running
Setting: Modern/anime, incest
Desired Partner: Human Male, older or younger than the female character
Faceclaim/Inspiration:
This picture (NSFW)

Emiko had always had a thing for her brother. Perhaps it was the taboo of it, of knowing that it was immoral on a good day, a crime on a bad day. Her struggle had always been that he'd never taken much interest in her, no matter how much she'd tried to make him. At least he never showed it, and Emi was getting frustrated. So when their parents left for a vacation trip, leaving them housesitting, it was finally time to let go of all rules, and to make sure he finally understood how she felt.

Nothing easy about having a dick!
Open: Yes
Setting: Modern/anime
Desired Partner: Human futanari, see picture below
Faceclaim/Inspiration: This picture (NSFW)

Though YC had had a dick for all her life, it didn't make living with it any easier. She was, all things considered, an anomaly, and encouraged to hide it. That came with its own set of challenges, like how to wear a skirt, as a typical school uniform required. How to manage it - It wasn't like she could help her high libido after all! It was a constant chore to keep it at bay, all the more when the people around her got more and more beautiful.

She eventually found solace in the school nurse. An easy-going and understanding westerner, brought in specifically because of her knowledge on the field. Someone who'd understand how to help her, and help her she would.

Spreading Like Wildfire
Setting: Modern/anime, harem
Desired Partner: Human male - Bi male would be lovely!
Faceclaim/Inspiration:
This picture (NSFW)

Alex Mahone was a farm-boy. Always had been, and intended to stay that way after college, an education he'd only agreed to take thanks to his scholarship. He wasn't exactly popular, being kind of an anonymous guy - Huge, sure, but pretty anonymous, who didn't have much in common with the city-folk that mainly roamed the halls - Heck, he hadn't even bought a smart-phone until the second semester.

It wasn't all bad though, he'd managed to get himself a girlfriend during that same 2nd semester - In fact, it was her that had encouraged him to get a smartphone in the first place, and taught him much of how to use it. Though the relationship was short-lived, she left Alex with a parting gift by "leaking" a picture she'd taken of the two, and within a couple of days, there wasn't a soul on campus who hadn't seen his massive dick. And, shallow as it may be, there were few who could resist the urge to have a taste for themselves.

Last edited:
Working my way through DMs, but giving it a small nudge. If you've already messaged, chances are I just haven't responded yet, and that I am aware of your DM. I've prioritized DMs that give the most information about you as the person taking contact... And I've also been lazy. Working my way through it all slowly.

Back
Top Bottom