Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lux's Opulent Idea Board (best to consider this NSFW, due to scantily clad women)

Had a busy end of the week, wrote a reply I owed someone, hit send, then noticed that they'd withdrawn from the site. :( I hope they're okay. Looking for partners again.

Hope you feel better soon! Your fitness model pictures made me think of Mary Ann Parks.

mary-ann-parks-1652280382pc8l4.jpg

Unsure what I want to do with this space moving forward- I like posting here, but I don't know if I'm adding anything of value just posting pretty, rich women. If y'all have ideas, or just are here for these posts, let me know. I'd love to maybe do something more interesting with this.

Proof that you don't need to be busty and/or thicc to be sexy... :love:

As for what you're doing here...I find it interesting to see what others find interesting. Looking through images such as these can lead to inspirations such as:
- who is the girl?
- where is she?
- what is she thinking in this moment?
- what circumstances brought her to this moment?
...stuff like that. :)

Proof that you don't need to be busty and/or thicc to be sexy... :love:

As for what you're doing here...I find it interesting to see what others find interesting. Looking through images such as these can lead to inspirations such as:
- who is the girl?
- where is she?
- what is she thinking in this moment?
- what circumstances brought her to this moment?
...stuff like that. :)
That's actually a wonderful idea :), Instead of random photos, turn them into little story prompts/characters.

That's actually a wonderful idea :), Instead of random photos, turn them into little story prompts/characters.
Glad you see something in my suggestion. Use the idea as you will. :)

For example: in the image I highlighted, to me I find myself wondering what she's thinking and feeling. She's beautiful, obviously does a lot of exercise, and is in a tropical location. She doesn't look completely happy though; her expression suggests she's contemplating or considering something. Is she wondering whether there might me more to life than working out at the gym when she's not at college? Maybe that cute young boy (or girl) at the cafe finally got her attention and she's trying to decide whether to follow up; possibly she's nervous about taking that first step?

Who knows? ;)

Capture.JPG
The fear that had once filled Lilly's eyes was now replaced with a blank stare as the shimmering gold nanites spread throughout her body.

"It's okay, Lilly," Tabbitha said as a wicked smirk crossed her lips, "You've always been so jealous of all my expensive things, but now you'll be the priciest thing I own. Now, smile like a good girl for Mistress."

A single tear dropped down Lilly's cheek, as her lips curved into the shape of pure delight.

Back
Top Bottom