Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lux's Opulent Idea Board (best to consider this NSFW, due to scantily clad women)

Capture.PNG
Jaleera's eyes wandered about the room, despite having existed since before the dawn of man, the Djinn felt confused, humans had seemingly made much progress since she was last released three thousand years ago. Even more confusingly, before the celestial being sat a woman holding her lamp. How had a woman entered the temple? Surely the priests that had locked her away wouldn't have allowed such a thing. Even so, Jaleera was bound to the lamp, and by its inscriptions.

"Hello, umm, Master," She said, finding her voice after three thousand years, the language coming off of her tongue feeling new and strange, "I am Jaleera of the Lamp, and as recompense for releasing me from my prison, I am bound to you for fifty years. I will give you power, money, and pleasure, beyond your wildest dreams, Master, but be cautious, as even though I grant your wishes, I cannot control how the universe might fulfill them."

1708962319128.png
"What the hell did you do to her!"
"Oh, sweetie, don't be so dramatic, clearly your girlfriend is just much happier with me. Isn't that right Tori? Tell you're boring ol' ex how happy you are with me!"
"Woof!"
"See? She loves it, just like you will."

(I know it's been a long time since I posted here, but I was feeling it this morning)

I put a disclaimer on my request thread that I wasn't looking for guys to respond to it. More guys have responded, as apparently a kind disclaimer that you're not looking for certain kinds of attention is permission to dudes. Honestly sometimes I wonder what the point of having the FxF tag is.

I can't believe in 2024, I had to explain to a friend that she shouldn't be taking financial advice from someone who calls people 'cuck' on twitter.

You should be getting financial advice from women who get PAID to call dudes cuck. (Second part's a joke, first part was real)

Back
Top Bottom