Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking to play two for one or one for two (NSFW)

Pennont

licensed isekai truck driver
So I've been wanting to do a threesome rp where one girl ends up being sandwiched be two girls. I'm happy to play the girl being sandwiched, or the couple, just know regardless who plays who I am looking for the couple to be dominant regardless of who plays them.

Ideas:

Girlfriends deciding they want to spice up their sex life a little by getting a third girl involved, the third girl could be consenting, or it could be against her will. Also if you want to add a bit of taboo into the rp we could the third girl is a sister to one of the girlfriends.

Two sorority girls decide to invite their lonely looking professor over for the evening and things soon become heated as the two start to get touchy with her.

A pair of robbers break into a house and manage to subdue the owner and decide to have some fun with her before leaving.

A royal family is hosting a dinner party and the princess becomes bored, so she decides with the help of her maid to approach a princess from a different family that is attending the party and takes her to another room for a better way to spend the evening.

An adventurer is cornered by a pair of monster girls or alternatively a monster girl is trapped by two adventurers.

A priestess is rewarded for her devotion as two goddesses come to the mortal world and spend the evening with her.

A sheriff is subdued by the bandits she was chasing after.

Bunny Girl Brothel

A Different Kind of Fitting

Helping Their Lady Unwind

School Setting

Red and Blue

Fandoms:
Danganronpa
Little Witch Academia
Kingdom Heart
Overwatch
[Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Pokemon(Human characters only)
Persona 4 and 5
Tales of Berseria
She-Ra(Remake)
NieR: Automata
Disney
Legends of Zelda
~feel free to suggest one~​

I don't have any concrete ideas for fandoms yet but if there's one thing I love doing it's brainstorming, so hmu with which characters you'd be interested in playing and we can work something out.

Some kinks I like:
Leather cuffs/straps
Ball gags
Blindfolds
Branding
Hoods
If it's consensual then an intense make-out session
Body worship
Oral
Rimming
Whipping/Paddles
If consensual, then aftercare
Sexy/revealing clothing such as lingerie
Leashes/Collars
Body writing
Muscular Women
Tattoos
Piercings
Orgasm control/denial
Begging
Overstimulation
Toys
Sexual exhaustion
Here are some additional kinks F-list - Warning

A few things that are important to know before PMing me:

-Usually, my preferences lie with drawn/anime-esque faceclaims, but I am starting to open to things like photographs being used.

-No futa characters please, the reason I have this one listed specifically is because of how popular it is.

-Third person only

-When it comes to playing canon characters, I want to pair them up with canon characters. You can try and sell me on your oc, and there's a slim chance I'll say yes, but don't count on it.

-RP is something I enjoy doing for fun in my free time, I have other interests I like to spend my time on. So please don't come to me demanding daily replies, because some days I might feel like playing a game or watching a show.

Back
Top Bottom