Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come for me. comfort me. | fxm, mxm, nbxm | closed 2/2

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
gravity_by_andrahilde_d8xk9ef-fullview.jpg
[[ status: overwhelmingly satisfied (3/2) post length: 500-2000 words medium: threads, pms ]]

bonjou.
Greetings, greetings everyone! Welcome to my little updated corner of the universe! I hope you enjoy your stay. You can call me Fennec or Sun. I have a love for the fantastical, the mundane, the terrifying, the nostalgic, and the innovative when it comes to stories. My tastes tend to lean into the macabre and just shy of extreme. I have no problem with you killing my characters off if done so eloquently. However, I do need balance and so feel good comedies, hope and adventure keep me sane. I have often have both types running at the same time. Some would consider me a literate writer who feverishly checks for grammar and spelling mistakes after she posts a response (I like living on the edge. What can I say?). On a typical day, I provide three to four meaty paragraphs that cover all the necessary information, plus a little more, to carry us along. On an excellent day and during a really charged moment in our story, I may provide a mini novella. While I tend to flee from one liners, I have enjoyed them when used as a trigger to a scene. All of this is to say that my goal is always to provide you with something you're excited to read and that further expands the world we create. I like getting to know my partner (platonically) and care about your well being and mental health, so if there are days where you can’t write or just want to talk or even take a breather to regain your creative juices, that works for me! This is our story, not my story.

do i tickle your fancy?
I like to consider myself a pretty easy-going person, however I want to make a few things clear.

post frequency: I tend to post a 2-3 times a week with most of my availability being after 5pm cst and late into the night. I expect mostly the same from my partner or for them to be okay with my frequency. If anything does change, I will let you know.
writing style: I prefer third person, but am totally up for first person. It might take a second to get into the swing of things at first, but I do have experience with it.
ooc chat: I like talking to my partners and working on the story together. It helps keep us both engaged and on the same page. Outside of that, I just like getting to know you! Tell me about your day good, or bad. I wanna hear about it.
ghosting: While I would prefer it didn't happen, the reality is that it does. If that turns out to be the case, there are no hard feelings, but do know that if someone wants to pick up where we left in our roleplay (and you have not indicated that you will ever come back to it) I will resume it with them if I still have a craving to continue the story.
smut: I mean I like it, I love it, I want some more of it…but within reason. Any sex needs to fit within the scene and doesn't need to span three full BMR pages. Beyond that, I like foreplay, I like build up, I like passion, I like fear, and I also like fun in those scenes so lay it on me in either a 40/60 or 60/40 smut to storyline ratio.
roles: I am female, but will play both men and women with preferences that depend on the day. I'm open to all pairings, racial backgrounds, and sexual backgrounds. Any prompts can also be tailored for different pairings.
face claims: I would prefer that my partners choose anime or artist illustrations when choosing characters. It is not a deal breaker though and I have a human character sheet for myself if it's a must for you! Beyond that you have free reign over how you want them to look. If you've never used anime or illustrations and want to give it a go, let me know and I can send you links down the rabbit hole.
what i won't do: I will not do race play, furries, extreme bimbofication, extreme gore (email me your idea as this is subjective), vore, extreme humiliation and degradation (same here, I have a pretty high tolerance, but there are limits), macro/micro limbs, and toilet play.

then let me tell you a tale,

father forgive me
genre: historical/wartime
pairing: marine x priest/chaplain | mxf, mxm
craving:
★★★★★

Marcus couldn't fathom how the man managed to maintain his faith in the face of active war. Endless streams of men would come though the medic tents with parts of their bodies missing, screaming in agony or worse, but the Father always took it in stride. He stood by their side, listened to their sins, blessed them, and even helped some accept the Lord in their final moments of life. Despite his age, his unwavering faith, kindness, and selflessness made him a pillar for the men in the marines. He was everything Marcus wasn't and it drew him in like no other which scared him. It was bad enough to fall for another marine, but falling for the chaplain? Well, that was social suicide. But what should Marcus do when the lingering glances he sends the priest's way are returned? Does he take the risk and ask for forgiveness later or find a way to quell the desire burning in his soul?

the duty to your country
genre: historical/wartime/espionage
pairing: decorated military spy x protégée | mxf, mxm
craving: ★★★★★

Higher ups identified one of his soldiers to go undercover and gain intel from the other side. They would have assigned the task to him, but he lacked the cultural knowledge, physical features, and language proficiency to blend in as quickly as the mission required where she fit the bill entirely. Admittedly, she was also one of his brightest and would rise to the occasion no matter the outcome. They assigned him to train her for any every situation that he could think of. They needed her to be impenetrable. They needed her to be willing to lose herself for her country. To die for her country if the mission went south.

So he prepares her for it in every way possible. It’s comes as a shock that her own countryman would treat her so ruthlessly and that she signed up for more than she could handle, but all is fair in war. She bears it and does her duty until the training is complete. As time moves on, the officer develops unwanted feelings towards his protegee, accompanied by an intense jealous streak knowing she sometimes uses her body for intel. He wants her and he's already had her before. Does the knowledge lead him down a dark carnal path or does he refrain from acting on his desire?

killing me softly
genre: action/espionage
pairing: broken friends or step siblings | mxf, mxm

Growing up, they were inseparable. Alice went to Tony whenever she was having trouble with boys or needed help with work, and she was there whenever he needed to surprise his girlfriends or push him try something new. They fought sure, but what friends didn't? That all changed when she disappeared her freshman year of high school. They searched for her for five years but nothing ever came up. No note, no calls, no body. It left him devastated. He spent another three years picking up the pieces and finally found the love of his life, started a family and tried to forget. But one day his family ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, dozens of people were killed in what was assumed heist carried out by a mysterious woman that the media coined The Reaper. His only goal in life and the only reason he still wakes up is to seek retribution, no revenge, for the family and love he's lost. He would take everything he could from her – her self-worth, will to live, and actual life. The day finally comes that he confronts her, the mask comes off, and the realization of who she really is, the sister he lost so long ago, cuts him deeper than any knife.

All those years after the accident that took his wife and unborn child, Alice had felt horrible for being the one that had killed them. She never even knew that her family was still alive until that day. They told her they'd been killed, that she no longer had a family or friends that would come find her. She was their property, theirs to train, theirs to reprogram, theirs to perfect. She didn't question orders, question particular hits until now. She doesn't blame Tony for the anger or his actions. Maybe this was punishment for all of her sins, but she wasn't ready to die for it. They've both done wrong, both been wronged, but is that enough to overcome everything that's happened thus far? Is that enough to forgive? Does it matter when they both have targets on their heads due to their actions now?

my name is memory (ann brashares)
genre: modern fantasy/romance
pairing: time traveler x soulmate | mxf, mxm

Daniel has spent centuries falling in love with the same girl. Life after life, crossing continents and dynasties, he and Sophia (despite her changing name and form) have been drawn together-and he remembers it all. Daniel has "the memory", the ability to recall past lives and recognize souls of those he's previously known. It is a gift and a curse. For all the times that he and Sophia have been drawn together throughout history, they have also been torn painfully, fatally, apart. A love always too short.

Interwoven through Sophia and Daniel's unfolding present day relationship are glimpses of their expansive history together. From 552 Asia Minor to 1918 England and 1972 Virginia, the two souls share a long and sometimes torturous path of seeking each other time and time again. But just when young Sophia (now "Lucy" in the present) finally begins to awaken to the secret of their shared past, to understand the true reason for the strength of their attraction, the mysterious force that has always torn them apart reappears. Ultimately, they must come to understand what stands in the way of their love if they are ever to spend a lifetime together.

you could've just asked
genre: action/comedy
pairing: kidnapper x kidnapped | mxf, mxm

Danni has been kidnapped. As the rich heir to a power family conglomerate, some poor man thought it'd be in his best interest to take her hostage in exchange for cold hard cash. Little does he know that her parents have been hard at work trying to produce a male heir to take her place and couldn't give two shits about her safety. Moreover, Danni's found that she might prefer being tied up by a hot assailant rather than having to maintain a constant image of perfection. Afterall, this is the most adventure she's ever had in her life and the guy...well it definitely seems like his first rodeo. She knows better than to tell him any of this though...at least not until she can use it to her advantage as she does actually value her life.

Despite her skepticism, it wasn't her kidnapper's first foray. He'd committed petty crimes for cash before and had a few heists under his belt, but this was admittedly his biggest one yet. Holding someone hostage was foreign territory, but he needed the cash for his younger brother. Prior to now, every crime he committed was purely for his own self interest and whatever money was obtained was promptly used for his own lavish lifestyle or to fund his next gig. Saving wasn't in his vocabulary and it came back to bite him in the ass when his brother discovered malignant cancer aggressively spreading throughout his body. He thought this would be quick and simple, but between his unpredictable (and dangerously sexy) damsel and her uncooperative family, he was starting to rethink his life choices.

prompts
pairing: we decide | mxf, mxm

✥ How dangerous to finally have something worth keeping.
I really don’t think I get enough credit for the fact that I do all of this unmedicated.
✥ I scream, you scream, we all scream in bad dreams.
Let me show you who you belong to.
✥ Kill me and it’s yours.
Tell me it's okay to be this way.

only imagined in our wildest dreams.

imageedit_45_3780703706.png
kinks
accents
interracial rps
orgasm control
bondage
semi public foreplay/sex
large windows with nosy neighbors
impact play
grinding
rough sex
long term teasing
assholes
initially shy nerds
genuinely good guys
women with purpose
switches
gentle/hardcore femdom
men who moan/beg/cry
accidental/intentional caresses
pegging
f-List for everything else

imageedit_47_7139359104.png
genres
slice of life
feel good indie
comedies
romance
fandoms
myths and fables
sci-fi
espionage
noir
historical wars
apocalyptic
tragedies
horror
psychological
mystery
gothic

imageedit_49_9868545338.png
pairings
abled person x disabled person
half/step brother x sister/brother
amnesiac x lover
undertaker x spy/traitor to their country
reaper x human
new employee x boss
au pair x mother/father
assassin x target
severely visually impaired x sighted
innocent demon x devilish angel
criminally obsessive partner x narcissistic partner
fitness instructor x client
soldier x drill sargent
medium x human in between life and death
amelia atwater-rhodes' characters
lj smith's characters

Last edited:
Tell me it's okay
5E5607A0-5053-440D-B541-C107674FC6ED.gif

Last edited:
Tell me it's okay to be this way.
love-sensual.gif

I've never had a gift quite like this...
tumblr_oxxoajm1ai1v99polo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom