Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed đť“Łear It Up and đť“‘urn It Down [ advanced lit ]

Closed - no longer seeking

raison detre

Carpe Diem, No Time To Waste

dm90dwd.png

"đť•˝idin' the edge of this town in the smokey haze and dimming lights."

( Filled up for now! )

Hello and welcome to my request thread. Feel free to take a seat, grab a drink and get comfortable, won't you?

I hope you are well at the time of reading this and that you have a wonderful day or night.

First off, I think I should introduce myself, yes?

Feel free to call me Vi! Or anything you like!

Every other day or every few days is my usual post frecuency.

Brainstorming is a must. I don't require us to talk over every single scene or interaction, but talking regularly to make sure we're on the same page is preferable.

Top/dom is my go-to in terms of sex dynamics. I can definitely switch though.

In general, I prefer to play males against either female characters, femboys or androgynous fellows!

I pretty much need image references for an RP. I can work with descriptions, but my mind will work a lot better with an image in mind while I write.

Only drawn/animated face claims, please! If we're meant to exchange face claims, I prefer to stray away from IRL references. It's a simple, personal preference, so if that's a deal breaker, we're not likely to make good partners.

Open to RP in PMs/forums. I've tried Discord and don't enjoy it. We could exchange Discords for OOC though, if that's something you like.

I like to mirror my partners' length in writing, but when it comes to my upper limits, I can write upwards of 1000+ words per post, though that can sometimes be a bit of a stretch for me. In any given scene, the contents, context and direction we want to take it influences how much I write. Bottom line, though, I will always try to give you something to work with, be it a short, quick-fire reply or a long, drawn-out reply.
I'm ghost-friendly! If you had something IRL come up and needed to be away from RP, you can shoot me a message when you're back and we can pick things up from where we left off. Or, if you've simply lost interest and don't want to continue the RP, that's totally fine too.

Open-minded about kinks, so long as it isn't some gross-out thing.

For a little more information on kinks, my f-list is right this way!

If I've forgotten something (very likely), I'll edit.

So, now you know more about me, for better or worse. I think, if you've made it this far, we're likely to make great partners!

"đť“•lying away, I want to stay with you."

What are plots, even? What is even a plot? A plot of land? Do plots of water exist? Could I own a plot of air?

In this case, my plots of words are just little interests I have. While I have a Hero and Villain side, the roles I want to play are fluid at best. If you wish to play the villain while I play the hero, or vice versa, I've no issue either way. Also, I'm bound to add and delete plots as my cravings come and go, so be sure to check back in if the stuff I have doesn't pique your curiosity.

đť“Ąillain side

Just your usual summoning plot.

Perhaps a novice mage of sorts trying out their first summoning, but due to a miscalculation, they end up summoning something way over their grade. A demon, an angel or something else, but the general gist of it is that whatever they summoned is something they can't handle. But just as they think they're dead meat, the summoned being offers their allegiance, at a price. What that price is, they won't divulge, but anything is better than getting mauled, right?

Could also be a more experienced mage who is used to having a legion of beings under their control, but they get too arrogant and meet their match. I love role reversal stuff, so that's way up my alley too.

As with every other prompt, it's totally open for discussion!

White knights, black knights, what's the difference?

A knight exists to protect something, whether it is their nation, their people or their liege. So what does a disgraced knight, donning a black, stained steel armor, protect? When the people he swore to protect turn their backs on him, what is it that he fights for?

The most powerful sorcerer and swordsman in his country, The Black Knight, as he is simply known as, wanders the world in exile. Having lost a place to belong, he simply travels the lands without aim. Without something to fight for, he simply seeks a glorious, bloody death.

But he may not find what he seeks. Perhaps there is still purpose for a wicked existence such as his.

Ah, treason. One of the most dramatic tropes in any given media. Whether it is a party of heroes in a fantasy story or a ragtag band of misfits who've found themselves working towards a shared goal, there is bound to be a traitor amongst them.

Not always, mind you.

But when it happens, it tears up the group. They were trusted. Maybe they were even considered family. But for some reason, justified or not, they have decided their interests no longer lie with the group's and they have betrayed them.

If this prompt seems a little vague, that's intentional. Basically, I want to figure out what the most interesting approach is for you. What is the reason for their betrayal? Is it for the greater good? Out of principle? Were they coerced into treason? The possibilities are countless.

đť“—ero side

After defeating the demon lord (cliche, I know), the hero decides it's time to settle down. One big, life-defining adventure is enough for him, after all. He's exhausted after going through so many trials and tribulations, making connections with countless of people and defeating daunting enemies that threatened his world. Maybe he can buy a farm with all the gold he got from killing monsters! Nobody would say no to having some land bought by the hero that saved the world, right?

... Turns out killing monsters for a living doesn't really give you many skills outside of adventuring. Adapting to a normal life proves to be an even greater challenge than defeating the forces of evil.

We all know it. The hero lives a peaceful life before some life-shattering event comes to pass, forcing them out of their humble, even dull, lifestyle and thrusting them into a fateful adventure.

So what is it? Their village being attacked by monsters of darkness? Finding a strange artifact of power? Maybe a dream that compels them to leave?

Whatever it is, they decide it's time to leave the monotonous life they've enjoyed ever since they were a child and embark in an adventure, whether with purpose in mind or just aimlessly searching for the thrills. They might not find what they're looking for, though, but more than they can handle.

Ideas without plots

So here's where I'm gonna be putting some ideas I'd like to do, but that I haven't thought about too deeply. You could say they're more of cravings than concrete ideas.

Cyberpunk - Since I started playing CP2077; Phantom Liberty, I've been on a kick for the cyberpunk settings. Specifically, R. Talsorian's version of the universe. I've even got the Cyberpunk RED source book! Mostly interested in playing a character in the roleplay rather than being a GM, however.

Naruto - Mostly some AU with OCs rather than the canon characters, but I could potentially be convinced to do something with canons. No OC x Canon requests, though.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Same as the above.

I'll be adding more plots as I come back to this thread too, so if any of these ideas don't pique your interest, be sure to come back around at some other point!

m1VJmE1.png

"𝓦hat is love? If I can't tell the world?"
For now, this is where my humble thread ends!

Be sure to hit me up over any of these ideas. And please, if you're interested, be sure to send me more than just a short message asking if I want to roleplay! Of course I do.
A clear idea of what you want would be great too!

And with that said, I bid you adieu and wish you a great day!

~ Vi.

Last edited:
Bump! No new plots or anything for now, but still tentatively looking.

Feeling like using this character design for something, but not exactly sure what. Also open to other suggestions!

Added "A Summoning Gone Wrong" prompt!

I'm also open to other requests, though picking one of mine is greatly appreciated.

Been over a year since I last bumped! Made a few changes to the thread, added a few plots, deleted others.

I'll probably add more next bump. Currently looking for maybe two new RPs to start!

Aaaand another bump! No new plots or ideas this time around. I lied, sue me. Bwahaha.

Looking for one more! Tentatively two.

Back
Top Bottom