Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kennels of Debauchery (Longterm Modern Master x slave w/ Bestiality)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
There's an underground service that handles unwanted sex slaves, kept in a boarding house in the middle of nowhere. It has only one rule: Obey the Owner. Slaves that come here belong to the boarding house and will never be sold.

at first slaves who arrive believe that they are doomed to a sinister fate. However, they are treated with some respect despite being seen as less than human. The owner may be offering a place to the unwanted, but they have to obey his whims, which includes having sex with himself or one of his dogs. Despite his whims, he truly does try to make them happy in exchange.

Want to try a unique Master-slave styled plot that isn't a smut fest. Basically, I am doing things where a slave from a harsh owner winds up in the care of someone who isn't aggressive naturally, and the dom is wanting to make the slave feel like she matters. The plot focuses on the drastic lifestyle change and experience things the slave has never done before. This will be smut heavy, but not a smut fest. I can do a variation, like a Dominatrix comes to become a slave as she either was deceived or she just grew too tired of being a harsh Dom.

Kinks would be bondage, wearing slutty outfits, bestiality (dogs), aftercare, Master-slave, creampies, bestiality, possible slave tattoo or brand, and possible multiple characters if we're doing group sex scenes. Won't ask for more than you can handle. I can incorporate things you'd like as long it's not in my limits.

My limits are no underage characters, violence, gore, death, or anything that belongs in the toilet.

I only do PMs here and not social media like discord. My internet is spotty and I'm slow to reply due to real life. Also, I refer keeping any OOC chat in a seperate PM so that the plot isn't lost for me.

On that note, DO NOT ASSUME THAT I GHOSTED YOU! I am very slow to reply at times, mostly due to work and real life. Had times where I take a week to reply. I am fully committed to the plot, so if I don't say anything, just send me an OOC message.

I prefer having female partners for having organic reactions.

If you have any questions or interest, contact me via PM and have the title be related to the plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom