Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite Catfight Scenarios

Chaotic Pleasure95

Planetoid
anyone have a Catfight Scenario they love?

like are they fighting for the same guy?

is it to the death?

are they wearing something as they fight or they strip right then and there?

is it a sexfight as well?

I love RPing (and against) yanderes, aka, an unhinged, lovesick person.

Often willing to kill in order to have the one they hold dear, it is the intensity and seeing how far they will really go that attracts me in a fantasy sense. It takes a wild kind of mind and passion to get that lost in someone.

After all the sacrifice, bloodshed, and inner turmoil, to finally get the one that has been desired the most, is always a fun story to be told. Such obsession can make every interaction hang and have a deeper meaning. A simple whisper or touch can get deep under one's skin. Often characters end up looking at one they admire like a damn god by the end of it all. - I eat that kind of stuff up.

I have a feeling this isn't the type of response this thread is looking for, but aftering seeing "fighting for the same guy... to the death", I had to speak up. 🔪🖤

I love RPing (and against) yanderes, aka, an unhinged, lovesick person.

Often willing to kill in order to have the one they hold dear, it is the intensity and seeing how far they will really go that attracts me in a fantasy sense. It takes a wild kind of mind and passion to get that lost in someone.

After all the sacrifice, bloodshed, and inner turmoil, to finally get the one that has been desired the most, is always a fun story to be told. Such obsession can make every interaction hang and have a deeper meaning. A simple whisper or touch can get deep under one's skin. Often characters end up looking at one they admire like a damn god by the end of it all. - I eat that kind of stuff up.

I have a feeling this isn't the type of response this thread is looking for, but aftering seeing "fighting for the same guy... to the death", I had to speak up. 🔪🖤
while you are right about the response that is really profound

This is probably the nerdiest possible way to answer this question, but...

It's so rare to see the characters interact with each other as if the player weren't around in these games. This is the first hint we get of Morrigan's vulnerability, and I love seeing the girls on the cast as realized, sexual human beings.

Yesssss, good taste. Dragon Age: Origins was an amazing game. Morrigan wins 10/10 times in my book though.

So, my contribution to this is going to invert the prompt somewhat. What happens when the cats fight and decide that they are too good to fight over the same guy?

This, this is what happens:

Back
Top Bottom