Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking for encasement, but sure another Domme RP can be done too

allycat

Supporter
Supporter
Dearest RPer,

I have this craving to be encased and craved by another entity I cannot see but unexpectedly feel touches from. I have never tried a vacuum bed or anything more than pantyhose encasement with and without corsets, or some cheapo catsuits; but I think I can imagine the latex side. Some poorly fitting suits that don't fit at the hips or waist, and tend to choke at the turtleneck as they go oddly taunt down the back should still provide enough reference sensations to draw from, hopefully. Maybe at some point I'll spend the money to try something fitted as the cheap stuff does not satisfy. I think I went off track here. Sorry.

But the idea of being that soul that gives someone else tremendous pleasure is a definite turn on, since it requires some thought and effort to earn that. So it seems to me so satisfying.

As for basics, everyone includes lists and more lists. To me it's just not enough to express something real. My list would surely fall into the standard fair, and I know in your heart you know what that list is. So I won't bother with lists. Yes, I can see that those with the unusual cravings might be able to shock and tease with such a list, assuming they are being true to themselves. I envy them so for knowing something so intimate. So skipping those possibly wonderful experiences, I believe in my heart that I can bring some naughtiness to a wide world of fetishes still left on the table.

But if you are soul that needs something else and will write a bit this weekend, then do feel free to write me.

Thank you for your time,
Ally

Back
Top Bottom