Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reign On My Parade

Click

Liquid nitrogen could not have been as cool and crisp as the evening air. Not a cloud littered the diamond studded sky for years in every direction. A black stallion pawed the ground nervously, feeling the electric anticipation humming in every vein. Dark figures crouched on the forest floor, camouflaged by total darkness. The village was none the wiser.

Once the last lantern had been snuffed out the troupe made it's move. First the scouts were sent ahead to ensure that the coast was clear, next came the sharp shooters, assassins with griffin fetched arrows, meant to clear and true. This village was not equipped, by sun up every building would be toppled and every person on their way too the slave pens.

The first scream was enough to wake the dead, the second just as bad. Soon after the still village began to vibrate and whir with movement. Men and women grabbed whatever weapons they could get their hands on, while the warriors ushered children away from the battle. They might have been barbarians with the ability to decimate great warrior cities but they didn't hurt children. Even demons have morals.

It was quite clear who was running the operation. Though she was small and not clearly defined amidst the flailing bodies, she seemed to have a certain presence about her, a dragon trapped in a harlot's body. Her movements were venomous, when she struck she struck to kill and was limber and able to contort in strange positions to make contact.

Lady Rowan wasn't expecting to be met by such a fierce swing from a long katana. But the sudden rush did not detour her, she met the blow with twice the ferocity. For a brief moment her eyes met that of her attacker before she pulled away and attempted to test this man's skill. He was obviously strong, she wouldn't be able to fight with brute strength. However she had an upper hand because she was definitely more nimble. So you want to play?

First she tested his speed, swinging as quick and hard as humanly possible before withdrawing and attacking once more. Then she tested his dexterity, hitting him in places that would be almost impossible to protect. Eventually they came to an impasse exchanging one hit for the other. Oh yes, he was good. But she was just one movement ahead.

Making a daring move she slide between him and his blade, getting a good step to his left. Without waiting for the fight to ensue she clubbed him on the base of the head and watched him fall. When he tumbled to the ground the rest of the village stood silent, they had been defeated.

Not too long after the village was stripped of it's valuables, the ground covered in salt and the buildings burned to the ground. Lady Rowan and her new prisoner took the long way home. She needed to make sure they tied up any loose ends, mostly villagers who had escaped. He was hoisted up onto a horse and tied down while she took the black stallion.

About twelve hours after they had started they stopped next to a large stream so the horses could eat, drink, and she could rest. She might be the perfect warrior but she still suffered wounds and needed to clean them up before infection could set in. And he didn't look like he was going to be waking up anytime soon. Nonetheless she pushed him off the back of the horse and tied him too a nearby tree.

Stripping down she piled her clothed in a neat little stack then stepped into the river. The water was just above her waist. It was incredibly cold, enough to numb her body and make her lungs sore from the sudden chill. There were a few scars on her back, the blood and grime washed away leaving just a pale body amidst a swirl of arctic water.

He was standing outside on a cold' Decembers evening. The date to be exact was Decembert 5th. As he stood outside he looked as it started to rain. It was so cold in fact that the rain turned to snow right before his eyes. He closed his eyes and remembered the last time he had seen snow, for it had been to long. Opening his eyes he started to shiver.

His name was Chris Roberts and he had been hired by an evil emporor to destory this japineese vilage. Chris was wearing a dark jacket with a pair of black pants. He had hoped to blend into the night. But obviously his plan had failed. Soon he was under attack and tried to doge the attack.

Unforunately for him he had already lost the attack once. Now he was bleeding and looked around and started to sigh softly. Preparing to strike again he looked around and looked for possible destructions. Seeing a nearby building in this village he ran to the roof and drew his weapon and prepared to attack anyone who came near him.

When Lady Rowan noticed a samurai retreating to a building top just after the village became surrounded by rogues she followed ordering one of her men to burn the damn thing down. "You are cornered. Just me and you now, and of course a frolicking fire beneath us. Surrender and I promise not to hurt you." She was not under the assumption that she was suppose to be killing him, in fact her kingdom had sent her to retrieve him, bring him back and make him swear allegiance too them. From the palm of her hand she produced a sword, four feet in length, half a foot over half her height. But she didn't rush to attack instead she held out her hand. "We could declare a truce here and now, and I wouldn't have to hurt you." The fact that she was incredibly sexy covered in dirt, grime and tears didn't help his case. However she wouldn't admire him if he simply gave up. Her rush was in the fight, her ecstasy in the clashing of blades, her orgasm in defeating her opponent fair and square.

He looked at her and sighed softly and blushed. As he looked at her he noticed how sexy she looked. Even though she was coverered in dirt and sweat she still looked sexy. As he heard her tell him to stop fighting he looked at his options and sighed. "If I will surrender it will be not now." He once again thought of his options and decided to prepare to attack. Drawing his weapon he looked at her. "Why should I give up now?" He asked.

She stood a bit straighter and repositioned her sword in her left hand. "Suit yourself." This was going to be a quick fight. Rowan could already hear the rattle of the fire beneath her. "You shouldn't. I like my men on the spicy side." Every syllable was sweet hot and sticky, hinting at the fact that she just might be interested in a little more then sword fighting.

He nodded at her. "And I like women on the spicy side." He replied and lept from the side of the building and into the middle of the street. Positioning his weapon so it was close to him he walked behind her and started to attack her. He wanted to come in peacefully. But he also wanted her. And if he had her suspicions would be roused. "I will tell you what." He replied and looked at her. "I am about to give in." He announced.

She watched him closely, but didn't quake when he hopped from the building onto the ground below. In fact she waited, holding her weapon stationary when he walked around to her backside and began to move in close. What a player. She definitely liked his spunk, but he would have to be a bit more careful then that, she was no wet behind the ears young gal. Wall running up the side of the building she pushed off and flipped so she was standing behind him. Ever so lightly she tapped his rear with the tip of her blade then got out of swords reach. "Give up? But we have only just begun." Rowan liked any man she could taunt, and he looked easy. Maybe it was the thrill of it all, running, jumping, colliding bodies in midair. Or maybe it was simply because she could make them chase her like a male lion on a female in heat.

He nodded. "Yes we have only begun." He announced and started looking around for any sign of weakeness from her. "But you look stronger then me." Suddenly he attacked her. However, he was too slow and she blocked him. Sighing he looked at her again. "I guess you are stronger too." He replied.

He wanted her so bad and would do anything to protect her. Looking at her he smiled and blushed softly. "Did you want me?" He asked her and sighed. Yes it was too easy to have her too he thought.

When he attacked she spun left and blocked feeling his sword hit hers. "I guess I am" Obviously he was not exerting all of his strength, and he had still almost knocked her sword from her hands. What to do what to do. She definitely wasn't going to lose, that was the last thing on her mind. So it was time to get crafty. For a few moments she let him think he was getting the upper hand, looking utterly distressed like she didn't know what to do, and then she began to move, ducking underneath his sword, beside him, around him. A ferret couldn't move as slinky or as fast. "Did I want you? When and where?" Now she was taunting, getting so close he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. Rowan just had a way of getting miraculously close, the only problem being is she couldn't swing a four foot sword with enough velocity to cut skin, if she was close enough to kiss. Rowan would have to settle with another move, next time she got the chance.

He loooked at her and sighed softly and blushed. Just thinking of her made him happy. Soon he saw her fight and he fought back. He thought he had the upper hand but he knew he didn't. "So what makes you turn on?" He asked.

They continued to fight, stepping around one another like glass figurines spinning on magnetic feet. She continued to let him push her around, acting as though she was starting to tire. "Turn on? Monsieur, that is an entirely inappropriate question to ask a lady of my stature." Now she was being coy, keeping him on his toes by striking low and fast, sword just narrowly missing his Achilles heal. Neither of them was willing to give up so quickly, but as soon as he made a mistake she would move in and take him down.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "I am sorry." He replied starting to get horny. "It was just that I was horny." He repeated and sighed softly. Soon he started to fall down. " I surrender." He yelled.

After a few minutes she stopped and leaned on her sword grinning when he seemed to give up and exclaim that he was all too horny to fight any longer. When he rolled backwards and lay on his back she sighed and walked over, standing over him. "What a bore." Putting her sword away she leaned down and offered him a hand. "Well come on then. We have a long ways until we get back to my place."

He looked at her and sighed softly. "As you wish." He replied and paused and drew his swoard and started fighting again. He thought that surrendering would make her give up for now. Suddenly he turned and looked at her. "Well what are you waiting for?" He asked.

"I suddenly don't want to fight anymore." Now she was just playing hard to get. Really she discarded men like she discarded breath, when they stopped being cool she exhaled. Now she just wanted to get going like the rest of her compadre's. There wasn't anything in this little town left for her and she could do without this ass backwards samurai. So when he got up to attack she sought to end things quickly and waited for him to swing. Instead of blocking she ducked just beneath the sword and came up behind him. With one great hit she attempted to know him out cold. Maybe if he was out for good for a while she would have an easier time taking him back home.

He looked at her and sighed. "I am sorry for fighting." He promised. Soon he saw her and ducked and put his weapon away. "I promnise it won't happen again." He replied and closed his eyes. "Well I will give you this." He handed her his swoard.

Back
Top Bottom