Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alien Influence ( Me & dhaze85)

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Finally, they where there. The cabin was two storeys, had large windows and a garage. It was large, expensive and something that they both deserved. The area was surrounded by a large pine forest, and there was a nice smell of wild forest everywhere. He reclined against the SUV they came there with, after they unpacked their luggage. His long, black hair rested against his shoulders when he leaned his head back and sighed. The headache he got last night was starting to get worse, but he tried to ignore it. He was fit, eating healthy and working out as much as he could. Despite this, he had a savage headache which had lasted two days. He assumed this was a fluke.

He looked around, clapped his hands together and decided to walk inside and pay a visit to the love of his life.

Sandra was already inside the cabin taking her bags in, stretching as she put her bags down in the nice large entrance hall. "Oh man, I can't believe we've got this place for the whole summer....and we got it so cheap too! Man this is great. A nice forest where we can get some peace and quiet, and a nice lake where we can go swimming, and I can try out my brand new bikini" She grinned brightly and folded her arms, nodding to herself and glancing over as her best friend walked in. "Well come on, we might aswell get our things unpacked. First one upstairs gets to pick the best room" She laughed, grabbing her bags and dashing upstairs. Oh she was going to enjoy this vacation.....if anything it at least got her away from college for a while.

(What's your characters name?)

Jack chuckled when Sandra talked to herself about using her bikini. As he was behind her, he saw her figure and was practicly staring at her. As his eyes fixed on her nether region, her ass, he found himself growing aroused. He sighed when he picked up his own luggage and walked after her. He was happy that his headache wasn't as bad as it was yesterday. He was convinced he had a fever in the night, but he didn't have anything as bad today. And he was happy for it, especially with the... Isolated nature of their vacation.

He came to the upperfloor and looked around for Sandra. "Hey, where you at?" he grinned and walked down the hallway, to what looked like the bedrooms. He had a quick thought, like a small voice that told him he wouldn't need two beds. He ghrinned, and wanted to agree with the little voice inside his head.

"I'm out here!" Sandra peeked through a set of doors in the back of one of the bedrooms, the bag on the bed indicating it was the room she had picked. "I'm out on the balcony, you gotta come out here Jack, you can see for miles out here, and there's a great view of the lake!" She grinned and waved for him to come over, pushing the balcony doors fully open. "Come on, just dump your bag in one of the other bedrooms and get your ass out here" She turned back to looking out from the balcony, taking in the view of the large forest behind them, the lake shimmering just at the back of the building, and not another sign of civilization in sight. No roads, no people, no buildings, just the relaxing view of nature.

Jack opened the door opposite of Sandra's room and pushed the bag inside with his foot then he walked into the room with Sandra. He stopped next to her and looked out to see the splendor of this place. It was truly something to see. Pine as far as the eye could see, mountains beyond that and a lake right in the middle of this valley. Even as this sight was as breathtaking as it was, he couldn't stop thinking about the glance he got of Sandra's posterior when he was walking towards her.

He swallowed a lump down his throat and felt... Warm. His fingers tingled in nervosity, but there was something else. His body was running on high performance with something that was giving him a splitting headache and almost feverish symtpons on and off the day, and he was incredibly horny. He could feel his cock tense against his jeans, and when he turned his head and saw Sandra's bosom, he thought he could feel his pulse in his crotch. "God, you're beautiful..." He ghasped those words, making it sound he said 'you' accidentily. But he didn't. He stared right into her eyes.

"Hm?" Sandra didn't seem to hear Jack at first, though when he didn't seem to move or say anything else she turned to face him. "You say something Jack? Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts looking at this place" She smiled, then blinked and raised an eyebrow at how he was staring at her. "Are....you feeling ok? You're looking at me kinda funny Jack....." She reached up and waved her hand infront of his face, then just laughed and shook her head. "Come on, let's go for a swim ok? Go grab your stuff and get ready, and I'll throw on my bikini in my room" She just chuckled and turned to head back into her room, walking over to the bed and starting to dig through her bag.

(And a piccy for Sandra,

)

He didn't percieve her movements at that moment. He closed his eyes and felt the pain resurfacing. When she moved away, he felt a compulsion to turn and follow her. He saw her ass again, and kept staring at it when she walked. He followed her, walking up behind her. When she bent over to dig through her stuff... He couldn't help himself. His pelvis moved slowly against her behind and his hands stroked up her waist and sides. Jack groaned through closed lips... And the headache was subsiding. Jack's concious thought was that fucking her was what needed to stop his headache, then so be it.

"I want you..."

Sandra blinked as she suddenly felt Jack place his hands on her sides, freezing for a second until he spoke, then slowly turning her head to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Jack....what the hell are you doing....? Come on, stop screwing around will you?" She rolled her eyes and stood up, attempting to move away from him. "Go on, get back to your room and go get your stuff will you?" She pulled her bikini out of her bag, the thin black material hanging in her hands. "I've been looking forward to trying this on for a while now"

Back
Top Bottom