Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission gone very wrong (Nyoko&Bow_down_1991)

"I dont think you want it enough." His thin, pale lips curved into a smile. "What will you do for me, should I give you more." He said as he stood before her. She was on all fours like a dog, and she would be treated and fed like a dog. She was no jedi now, she was his bitch, and she would learn to enjoy it. The movie played in the background, and all that could be heard was a woman, moaning as three or four aliens penetrated her over and over again. .. .

He looked down at her. "Well. . ." He said with a laugh. He ignored her previous question, he ignored how she questioned him. That kind of behavior would not be tolerated. . .

Alari buried her head in her arms, her mind so confused on what to do. She had never been trained for such a situation, sure she could handle pain and torture, but this was all new to her. The sounds of the movie drowned out everything and she covered her ears, wanting these feelings to stop. She wanted nothing from him, at least that was what her disciplined, Jedi side said, but a new part of her was taking control. She wanted the pleasure, and her body ached for it.

She looked up at him, "Please, just give my body what it wants..... I can't take it." She whimpered and looked away again, it was as close to begging as she could get right now. Her mind still wasn't broken, and she was the star pupil in the order and didn't want to be crushed so easily.

"You are still talking like a jedi." He said with a sigh. "You must learn. . ." He said as he left the room, with her alone and the movie blaring in the background. He watched her from a different room and from cameras. She couldnt please herself as she was bound. This was a new form of torture in essence. She would be broken, and soon, there would be an orgy in the room, and she would not be allowed to participate. . .

As he watched, he prepped the beautiful people for the orgy. There were three women, whose looks were good enough to be supermodels, and three men, with equivalent looks. All naked, all getting ready to file into her room. . .

She watched him leave and whimpered even more, she knew if she wanted a release she would need to beg. It took her a few moments before she realized she had to give in. This torture was too much and she wanted to be pleased so badly. Her mind finally broke and she looked up, tears on her face, "Please, come back....please. I beg you..... I'll do whatever you want, just please give me more." Her words made her feel pathetic and she rattled her chains, hoping to catch his attention, "I beg you....please." She would do whatever he asked, it was to much for her mind to handle.

As a Jedi she was forbidden such pleasure but now that she had a taste she wanted more, much much more. She hoped her sith master would return, she would beg him until he did. "I'll learn..."

The master came back in and derobed. His body was rather frail. It was scrawny, and you could see his ribs through his pale skin. His member was glorious as he waived it in front of her face. "Do you like what you see?" He asked the girl as he started into her wanted face. Her eyes filled with lust as he stood upright. He neared her and laid down, his legs under her body. "First, you must feast." He said of his fully erect penis. "Feast my dear. . ." He said as he motioned for the people to come in.

Around them, people were fucking in all kinds of positions. She would have to finish him before she got some of what the other slaves were getting. . .

She looked up at him as he returned, she felt relieved that he had returned to her. "Yes..." She said, not calling him master yet. That was a sign of respect, and she was just to aroused to care. As his member came into position she wrapped her lips around it. She had never sucked off a man before, but his smell was intoxicating and she sucked on his hard length. Her hands were tied down and she could barely move, but her head bobbed on his cock, doing as she was told, hoping to receive the same pleasure as those around her. She didn't care who pleased her, as long as someone did.

The man brushed her hair as her head bobbed up and down. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "You will call me your new master, and you will be my personal sex slave." He said as he watched her. "You do something wrong, you get punished, you do something I like, you get rewarded." He said to her as he thrusted the whole thing into her throat, he did this multiple times, wanting to hear the girl gag. He was a sith lord afterall, he liked the weird stuff. As she started to go more. One of the other members, put a mini vibrator into her pussy and taped it in, he turned it on the highest setting and went back to his whore. The little device would stay there. . .

Sex slave? She thought to herself, such a low position for one of her skill. She couldn't think like that anymore, he wouldn't let her have the wonderful feeling. She gagged as he thrusted in her mouth, the sounds of her gagging must have been pleasing to his ears. She gasped in pleasure as something wonderful was placed in her aching pussy, and sent waves of pleasure throughout her body, causing her to orgasm another time. She focused on sucking her new sith master more, wondering if he would ever let her out of this prison.

He laughed at her gagging. The sound itself, made him happy, yet he had no idea why. He looked down at her and smiled. "You will wear that device until I deem you worthy to not wear it." He said, with the intent to leave it in her pussy for weeks. He groaned as he felt her soft lips on his member. Before he could finish, he moved out from under her and smiled. "Since your main hole is plugged, I will just use the other" He said as he shoved his penis into her ass hole, stretching it out around his penis. .

She blushed as he laughed at her pain, but she enjoyed the new sensations and how his cock twitched in her throat. The device made her feel so good and she wouldn't mind having it inside of her, it would certainly keep her mind off her Jedi side. She actually whimpered when his cock left her mouth, "No master, please..... use my main hole." She knew her pussy would give her the most pleasure, and groaned as he already penetrated her asshole. It stretched painfully and she buried her head in her arms, hoping the pain would stop. Her mouth still tasted like his cock and she blushed.

He worked her asshole. She wouldn't be shitting right for a week after he was through with her. He pumped away, reaching to her pussy and shoving the device deeper into it, so as he could put another. He called for one of the men to give him a larger, more powerful one, which he did shove into her pussy, and taped it in there. They would be in there until they ran out of batteries, or he got bored of watching her squirm all the time. He smiled as he finally started thrusting harder and harder into her asshole. . .

She groaned from his huge member in her ass, it was two much, the double penetration and she gasped when he pressed the mini vibe in deeper. She hadn't expected the second one and moaned as her pussy was stimulated like it never had been before. She squirmed as they buzzed in her hot folds. She wouldn't sit still with those inside of her and whimpered softly. Why did he torture her so? "Master.... If I'm good wont you please no use my rear...." She stammered, gasping and moaning her body covered in sweat.

"Is that a bargain?" He asked her already thinking of what he could use infront of her as an incentive. He decided he would finish, and after 15 minutes of pumping her ass, he came in it. He withdrew his dick and looked at her. "I'll think about it." He said as he attached a leash to her collar. "For now, go wash up." He said as he gave the leash to another man, he pulled her along like a dog, to a large tiled room with a small faucet in it. It was always running, and the water was always cold. . .

She groaned the whole time he was in her ass, after he had stretched her out good it wasn't so bad, but still it hurt. She was sore from his fucking and the vibes still buzzed in her pussy, causing her arousal and discomfort as she followed after the man holding her leash. She felt pathetic, and hoped for a nice warm bath, she was only met with cold water.

She crawled under the water and with a shiver started to clean her body of his cum, without a washcloth this task proved harder then she thought. Her legs squirming the whole time from the vibrators.

The sith watched the girl shower, and now it was time. At once, the doors seemed to open and naked men filed in. One of them pushed the jedi down and shoved his cock into her mouth, all the others just gathered around, one of them, forcefully putting her hands on their cocks, implying that she need to give handjobs while blowing the line of men. With a twist of a knob, the vibrators turned up, by a large margin, and all at the same time, they were being drenched in cold water. This was her form of initiation. . .

She looked over in fear as she saw the door open and the men file in. Her sith master just seemed to love humiliating her. She whimpered until a cock was shoved in her mouth and she started sucking on it. The cold water beat down on her, causing her to shiver. She took in the other cocks in her hands and started to jack them off. She gasped as they turned up the vibe it was so much to handle, but she would have to get used to it. She knew this was her life now, unless she escaped, and that wasn't likely. She shut her eyes and just sucked and rubbed, hoping the humiliation would end soon.

After hours of cold water, dicks, and vibration, the madness finally stopped. When the last man used the girl as a cum rag, she was left in the room by herself. The water slowly changed to warm water and she was receiving a reward of sorts, though both vibrators were still on. He smiled as he watched and guaged her reaction. He would give her some time to recover. He sat back in his chair and got a call from his master. .

"I want to see your new. . project." The master said as he shut off the com. The sith lord had to get his girl ready. . .

She had hoped this would stop for a while, but still she was tormented by the pleasure and the cold water. finally after she was left alone she collapsed onto the floor and to her surprised the water was warm. She lifted her face and let the warm water sooth her, still the vibrators buzzed and she wished they would stop, but she knew better than to touch them. She just laid there until someone came to collect her, hopefully she would be given food, because she was starving.

Another man, barged into the shower, hooked up a leash to her collar, and led her back to her room. He chained her back to the rung, and placed a dog bowl infront of her. In the bowl was edible food, though he chained her down through the bracelets on her wrist. She would eat like the animal she was. The sith would force the jedi to forget her ways, and then he would kill them off one by one. . . It was great really. The sith loved having this kind of power.

She crawled back into her cell with her head down, they loved humiliating her that was for sure. She was happy to smell some food but realized soon they wanted her to eat like an animal. She whimpered softly, but she would eat it, because she was so hungry. Slowly she bent her head down and started to eat. She was quickly realizing this siths intent was to degrade her until she only thought of herself as an animal, but she would try and keep her sense of humanity as long as she could. She was wondered how long they would keep her here.

The sith lord had sent one of his men down to her. With him, assorted robes and there were three women with him. They were there to make her look spiffy for the sith lord. This would be her chance to know who the sith leader was. If she was to escape, she would be too valuable to the jedi. The man knew this, but he liked that risk. It was a matter of If. The people took ahold of her, and fixed her hair up, sprayed her with all kinds of scents, and took off her chains to put on the robes. They put a chain on her collar and tied her hands up. . .She would be taken by the highest of high by sith lords.

She was a bit confused as she was dressed up and scented. She wondered what was up, something was happening and they were taking her somewhere it seemed. She might be able to escape now, that didn't seem likely, but she could still hope. Once she was all dressed up, thankful for clothes, and her hands bound, and chain on her collar she followed along silently as she was led to where ever. She wasn't sure what to think of this, but of course didn't ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom