Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mission gone very wrong (Nyoko&Bow_down_1991)

Nyoko

Supernova
Alari Kae'la had just left the council's chambers with yet another mission given to her. Apparently there was a Sith in the area and she was to deal with it. It was a proper name for the vial of the Sith and she would have no trouble ending its life. She walked to the landing pads outside and picked up a cruiser. If Master Yoda was right, then this Sith wouldn't be far, and she would track it and kill it.

She started up the cruiser and took off into the chaos that was Coruscant. It seemed sometimes one would need Jedi sense just to maneuver through the traffic. She headed off toward a local tavern that low lifes usually hung out. She would gather her information there. She landed near the tavern and headed into the bar. She sat down at a table and glanced around. She was wearing a cloak which hid her Jedi look. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and she had her hand on her blue lightsaber just incase someone started trouble.

The man's eyes gazed across the barren wasteland that was Coruscant. He hated the people who inhabited this town and he hated the ignorance that they brought with them. His two obsidian lightsabe hilts were at his sides and his arms were crossed in front of him. He knew that she was coming. He knew that his senses were better than hers, and furthermore, he knew that would beat her in battle. Sure, he had respect for her, but his respect was nothing for the hate that she shared with all Jedi, and he would make an example of her.

White hair, strewn in the wind, as he stood atop the building. He was rumored to be in the depths of Coruscant, the underbelly. He would go and ambush her, and take her for his own. He mounted his speeder bike and sped down toward the ground, unafraid. He got there, and waited in the darkness for her to make her appearance. Boy, would she be in trouble. . .

Once she had gathered the information she needed she left the tavern and get in her speeder. She would ditch it once she reached the ground. She would be faster and stealthier on her feet. This sith was supposedly in the ground level of Coruscant, and she had no doubt he would die on this day. Once she was at the bottom with the buildings and city above she walked to the place he was rumored to be.

Her senses were high and she knew he was definitely here, but where was the question. She kept her hand on her saber and waited for any sign of movement.

The echoing sounds of footsteps made their way toward the jedi. He smiled to himself as he thought about how he was going to make the jedi beg. Fear for your life is the human's most basic need, and he was going to show her what it meant to live for him. "Welcome." He said, his voice echoed into the darkness. He looked at the woman before him, his long hair, hanging in his face, his hands idly at his sides. "Tell me jedi, how long will it be until you beg for me to end your life." He said to her as he neared the woman.

The man was a master of using two sabers, in unison, and was widely regarded as the best, yet most senile sith lord. His eyes watched the young womans reaction. He loved watching reactions, and he loved predicting someone's every move.

Everyone had said she was one of the best with a saber. She could wield one so well ever since she was a teenager, and she would make this sith die for his ways. She was caught off guard as he walked up to her, he couldn't have known she was here and shock showed on her face for a few seconds.

She recovered and quickly drew her lightsaber, but walked towards him calmly, patience was a virtue. "I will never beg you for anything. It is you who will beg me. You have no idea who you are up against." She was cunning and quick, making her a great opponent. "This day you die, sith." She spit out the last word.

The sith made a slight laugh. "Such arrogance." He said as he ignited his two ruby red blades. He doubted she had ever fought against someone who had wielded two blades at one time, though it was a possibility. The two blades hummed at his sides. He gazed into the woman's eyes, watching her reaction, gauging it to his own. He was all too ready for this battle. His hands stayed idle, though they were both holding his sabers. "Well?" He asked her as he thought about what his master was going to say when he beat her.

He slowly started to walk toward her, until finally, when he was close enough, he struch. As their blades whirled around each other, his graceful movements made things seem as a blur, no movement was wasted, no energy over expelled. He was the perfect training partner, something to perfect one's technique on. . .

She clenched her fist and ignited her saber, a blue blaze flew around her as she twirled her blade for show mainly. She would show him how deadly she could be with it soon enough. Again he surprised her with two blades. She knew sith often used dual blades, but she had never fought one before. She smirked and welcomed the challenge and her confidence wasn't wavered a bit.

Soon their blades stuck and whirled through the air as the two warriors met in battle. Blurs of red and blue lit up the dark underbelly of the city. He was good, very good, but she had to be better! Her movements fluid and graceful, and she did a flip of him, trying to hit his back, only to be blocked at every turn. The two blades annoyed her and she focused on destroying one of the sabers to make it more fair.

The two red blades, worked in unison as he was on the defensive for most of the battle. Every move she made, he had a counter for it, every gap she tried to close, he made wider, and larger. He was going to get her frustrated, and then take advantage of that aspect of things. He blocked her once more and used his force ability to push her back. "C'mon, is that all you got?" He asked her with a smile. There was no doubt that she was good, but his whole life, since being a baby had been devoted to the dark side. He was just a tad better.

As the clashes of red and blue illuminated the room, the two danced their dance of death. The room got hotter from the sheer temprature of the blade. He wasn't an acrobatic one, and he didn't jump around too much, he would, however, be at every turn the woman took. . .

She quickly became frustrated with her, but she didn't show her frustration, just kept her cocky smile up. She wouldn't let this sith get the best of her. She did flips to counter his moves, but every time she landed he met her with a block again. She pulled every unique move she knew to get the best of him, but she knew something was wrong. Especially since he wasn't fighting in an offensive stance.

After a few minutes of this she landed a few feet away from him, both hands clenching her saber in front of her, "Don't you dare toy with me." She growled and charged him, it was a bold move. He had pissed her off, and she attacked with anger, something a Jedi should never do, but her frustration was just to much.

This was his chance. As he watched her arrogantly charge he smiled to himself. "Perfect." He said as he used the force to lift the girl up and his offhand blade to diligently cut the ignitor for her lightsaber. She was weaponless. He threw her against the wall and put his sabers away. Using the force, he closed the doors behind him and sealed the two into the seeming parking garage. "Now what." He said as he followed the jedi. He put her in a force choke. "How much do you want to die?" He asked her with a smile. Maybe she had a backup blade, but that was a risk he was planning on taking.

For a few minutes this went on. Her blade would still work for a few seconds, but he didn't want her perfect body to be messed up, it wouldnt be as fun to. . .use

She realized her fatal mistake as she saw the look on his face. He had been toying with her, and now she was weaponless. She gave a groan as she hit the wall with a thud, and her lightsaber fell from her hand. She had lost and all because she let her anger get the best of her.

She doubled over as he choked her and she glared at him, "Just kill me. I wont be known to have been defeated by such filth." She growled and slowly reached for her spare saber, if only she could get it before he had his fun.

"Why would I do that?" He asked her as he moved closer to her and force pushed her on her back. He moved his boot and stepped on her dominant hand. He wanted her to go for her spare, he wanted her to have fight in her. "What will Master Yoda think, when his star pupil, is the Sith's new plaything?" He asked the woman, his coal black eyes staring daggers into her. His face, was barely visible, but the man had no features of being too old. Maybe mid 20's, like 26 or 25, he had long forgotten.

The man looked down and smiled. "Are you ready to play nice?" He asked the woman, "Or am I going to have to teach you a lesson?" He said as he put more pressure on her wrist from his boot.

"I am no ones plaything!" She growled and winced as he stepped on her hand, but she was pretty good with the other, just not her best. "Teach me a lesson? You really have no idea who you are dealing with." She snapped and soon another blue blur flew through the air as she ignited her spare to life.

She held it in her left hand and pointed it right at him, her face blue from the light. "You'll regret humiliating me." She held still, his boot still crushing her good hand. He had the advantage but she would just need to get a surprised on him.

A smile crossed the man's lips. I have no idea who I am dealing with? He thought to himself. He was in no way or form intimidated by the jedi, and she obviously had never faced a sith as high up as he. He laughed as the blue blade was ignited and he looked down at the girl. It really was pitiful. He stepped off her hand and used the force to choke her and lift her in the air. "If I were you, I would be a good girl and drop the saber, before this goes farther than it needs too." He said as he intensified the choke. . .

Across the town, Yoda felt a disturbance in the Force. At the moment, he knew he had failed his padawan. . .

She couldn't believe he was smiling at this, the humiliation was unbearable. She tried to take her chance when he stepped off her hand but soon felt the choke on her neck and her face turned red. Fearing for her life she dropped the blade and glared at him. She used both hands to desperately try and get a breath by grabbing at her throat. She knew it wouldn't work unless he let go, she knew his intent wasn't to kill, which also scared her.

She could only think about what her master would think, and what the other Jedi would do. Would they rescue her? Or just think she was dead? Those thoughts were to much to bear and she forced them out of her head.

The man released the choke on her. He watched as she fell to the ground. He swiftly moved toward her and placed a pair of handcuffs on her. "Come now, lets go." He said as he forcingly forced her to her feet and proceeded to pull her and blindfold her into the speeder. He reached around her robes and found her comlink, which he threw as far as he could. He then proceeded to put her on the back of his speeder and drive around in circles, totally trying to distort the woman.

The place they finalyl arrived at was dark. He threw her into a cell, the bars of which, were coated in a special material that was unaffected by the force. There was an old jack in the box in the cell. THe stone walls were at least 9 inches thick, with a metal plating around them. He smiled as he opened his mouth again. "I'll be back for you. .. " He said as he left her alone. . .

She groaned as she hit the floor and didn't move as he handcuffed her and blindfolded her. She had lost, but wouldn't give up just yet. She protested as he felt around in her robes, having no idea what his intentions were. He had kept her alive for a reason, and wondered what he would do with her. Hostage perhaps, she thought.

She couldn't tell where they were and tried several times to kick out of the speeder, but with no avail. Finally they had stopped and she felt him move her again, only to be met with a cold floor and she could only guess it was a cell. "Let me go..." She growled after he spoke and once he was gone tired to get the blindfold off. She realized she couldn't use the force in her, which gave her an advantage as well since his powers wouldn't work either.

The man smirked. "You are so convincing." He came back a minute later and removed her blindfolds. There were three men with him. "Well, well." He said as she should recognize the men. They were all men that she had put away in jail, but had gotten out. "You may use her as you wish." He said as he left through the cell door and the men circled around her. One of them wrestled a collar around her and attached the heavy set chain to a metal ring in the ground. The other two proceeded to remove her robes by force.

The sith lord watched as this whole ordeal played out. She would get what was coming to her, and she would know who the true master was. It was him, and she better not forget it. . .

As the hood came off she noticed the three men and knew she was in trouble. "No!" She yelled at the sith but he was gone and the men were all over her. She kicked and screamed, refusing to allow these men to defile her body. She felt a collar put around her neck and they chained her to the floor. She tried blocking out the rest, knowing these men meant to violate her in ways she was never to be touched. They held her down and took turns using her body and leaving her quite a mess.

"No one touches a Jedi like this!" She screamed over and over.

THe sith made his way back in the room. "Obviously I do." He said as he unrobed and moved toward her. "Just lay back and enjoy." He said as he got behind her and licked his fingers, moving them toward the woman's snatch. His fingers made contact and he rubbed the surface of it. "The dark side is so much better." He said as he slid one finger into her. Soon, he figured she would succumb and start moaning like a whore. He would make her more available by chaining her arms down as well and making her eat like the animal she was. . .a fucking dog.

The men cleaned up and went back to their posts. . .hoping they would be able to use her again

Her gaze snapped to him as he walked back in, how she hated him, for what he allowed those men to do to her. "No its not. The dark side is evil. You may have me captured, but I will never join it." She gasped as his fingers touched her sore folds, used so many times by those men. She had been handled so rough that now the gentle prodding of his finger felt amazing. She shook her head and closed her eyes as she moaned very very softly, she couldn't give in. She whimpered pathetically and looked at him again.

"I...am not your plaything..." She gasped.

"I don't think you are in a position to bargain." He said as he leaned forward and explored her hole with his tongue. He heard the moan and intended her to beg for him to go on. He was merely just teasing her right now. He knew it had to be sore, so he massaged the flesh with his tongue, ever so lightly, ever so delicatly. He used his hands and held her ass in place while he explored her folds still. Every minute, going just a little bit deeper. He knew she liked it, and she knew sooner or later she would beg for him to be her master.

THe three men watched from outside the cell, watching the man do his work.

"Just kill me.....its the only honor I have left." She gasped as his tongue met her sore slit. She bit her lip and refused to moan again, and with her free hands she clawed at the collar. "You've got me tied up like an animal. Kill me...." She really didn't want to die, but this was unbearable. She couldn't deny his tongue felt amazing in her, a nice change from the hard, relentless ways of those men. She let another moan escape and her cheeks blushes. She wasn't a Jedi anymore, at least she didn't look or feel like one.

The lapping stopped. "What was that I just heard?" He asked her with a quirked brow. "Was that the moan of a whore?" He sain with a smile. "How much more do you want?" He asked her as he grabbed her handcuffs and took them off. He walked over to the side of the cell and pulled a large chain from off the wall. It did not have many links, but the rusty thing was burly and it was heavy. He lugged it over to her and placed a leather wristband around her right wrist. He hooked the chain up and hooked the other end onto another ring in the ground. He did the same with her other arm.

"Now." He said with a smile. "You are going to have to beg me to pleasure you." He said as he rolled in a hologram of two beings fucking. "Enjoy. . ." He said as he sat right beside her.

She looked away with a blush on her face, and her hot folds begged for more. She couldn't act like this, Jedi weren't whores. "No!" She whimpered and watched as he chained up her arms, forcing her on all fours. She almost gasped as he stopped pleasing her, she had been so close to climaxing and wanted more, but could never beg.

She looked over at him with a glare, "Why do you tease me?" She growled and tried to please herself, but the chains held her back. The sounds from the hologram just aroused her more until she couldn't handle it, "Fine...please.....give me more." She felt pathetic to resorting to begging, but if she was stuck here then she might have too do as he said.

Back
Top Bottom