Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Seeking F/Futa for Fandom Fun

So as you may have guessed from all the Fs (See how much respect I give) in the thread title I'm looking for some fandom based roleplays, in particular against Female or Futa characters. I'm also open to the idea of genderswapped versions of male characters (Be they born female versions or the male versions somehow having been changed into a female version of themselves), though this depends on the character in question.

So which Fandoms am I looking for I hear you ask, nay scream, in frustration? Well I shan't keep you waiting any longer and shall instead provide a nice easy to digest list for your perusal.

Naruto
Bleach
Harry Potter
Sailor Moon
Star Wars
Pokemon
Marvel
DC
Persona 4
Persona 5
Resident Evil
Mass Effect
Overwatch
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Metroid
Disney Princesses

Besides the above I've also of course got my Permanent Craving - So as you may have guessed from my username I'm always looking for and open to roleplays that involve physical Transformations, in particular transformations that are 'inflicted' onto my character unwillingly or unexpectedly by different means. Transformations to your characters are always both welcome and encouraged too! Female to Futa Transformations are a particular favourite that never gets old to me.
(Just to clarify it's only Physical transformations I enjoy. I'm not really into mental transformations such as 'bimbofication' or mind-breaking. I much prefer the original mind and personality but inside of a new physical form)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom