Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Side Effects May Include Growth, Bloating and Sex

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
At the tone of the doorbell, the thin, fit lion sprang up to his seat and crossed his shared apartment to the door. Upon opening it, he found a package left on the floor in his name, which he happily snatched up. He shut the door and set the box on the counter. With a pair of scissors, he slit the box open, and pulled out a large jar, black with a bright red label on it, the name of some brand new drug that had been released.

"Yeah, it came!" Hayden said, grinning broadly, tail flicking behind him as he carried it off toward his room. "I'll be in my room if you need me," he called to his roommate. He shut the door to his room behind him, popped off the top, and stuck four pills down his throat. He busied himself with clearing out a space for some exercising while he waited for the pill to take effect.

Suddenly, his heart began to drum in his chest, eyes widening as a powerful sense of energy came over him. He grabbed his small hand weights and began to lift them, not noticing that even without doing any work, his trim body was beginning to grow bulk and definition.

Dante heard the doorbell too. He was a slim, but slightly muscled too. He was a Dog with black fur and white paws. His tail wagged as he walked to the door, getting there just after the other tennant did.
"Was that the post? Anything for me?" he asked wonderingly, but he ofcourse saw that he only had the package with him name on it. Seeing this he returned to his room, tail stopped wagging since it appeared nothing interesting came for him, just junk mail. He took it to sort it out though.

Hearing his room mate rush to his room he couldn't help but wonder what arrived for him. "Okey, thanks for letting me know." he called over to him and then turned back to the letters, bored as he looked through them, wasting time since he had nothing else to do that day. He was only wearing his boxers, but he didn't think his room-mate would do anything so he was perfectly comfortable this way.

Three hours later, when Hayden finally took a break from his exercise and looked in the mirror, he was stunned. He looked like a model or something--no, bigger than that. He was feeling different too; bigger, more powerful. He glanced over at his computer, with its collection of game boxes stacked around it. His old hobbies felt dull and meaningless--why would he want to do anything but build his body?

He noted how much older her looked as he flexed for himself in the mirror. Thoughts of his friend entered his mind, but in a way he had never thought of him before. Cute little dog...perfect for a good hard fuck... He had no idea why he was thinking like this, but it felt too right to try to fight against it. With just a very tight pair of boxers on, he left his room, walking down the hall as he called out, "Dante..." in his thicker, deeper voice.

"Yes, Hayden?" he called from the main room, watching something on the TV. It was a random movie with all kinds of explosions. Looking over at Hayden his eyes widened as he couldn't believe what happened to Hayden. He was massive compared to what he looked like this morning. His ears stuck up, paying attention and his tail remained still, not sure what had happened to him. "Are...are you still Hayden?" he asked confused about the difference.

His chest continued to raise as he breathed, feeling scared at seeing him change like this and yet turned on. He tried to cover himself since he only wore his boxers still, but in doing so he made is obvious what he was feeling. What was with him? Did Hayden really look so differen? He didn't know, but was afraid of his size.

"Yeah, I'm still Hayden...just a whole lot better," he growled, a broad grin working its way across his face as he lifted his hands behind his head, stretching his body outward to show off his rippling muscles. "Plus, I'm feeling kind of hot..." he added. Dante knew that Hayden was straight...or at least, he used to be straight.

The lion's heavy paw grabbed Dante by the shoulder, tossing him easily into the wall, then pinning him there with the weight of his body. "Think you can help with that, hmm?" he growled, as something hot and stiff pushed against the canine's back. Oh god...it wasn't just his muscles that were thick and bulky.

Dante was still confused and he felt even weaker when he was grabbed by this powerful lion and with him saying how hot he felt. Dante didn't know what was going on. Hayden was straight or atleast...he thought he was. The next thing he knew he was being pinned against the wall.

"I...I don't think I can. Go...go find someone else. Some whore or something, just leave me alone!" he shouted, trying to struggle against him, feeling that it wasn't just his muscles that were big and bulky. He pressed his hands against the wall, afraid of what this huge, muscle-bound furry would do to him.

"I think I found a dirty little whore right here," Hayden growled. His rough tongue dragged along the canine's neck, up to the base of his ear. "I'm going to make you beg for my cum," he told Dante. His boxers were torn off in an instant, leaving him naked and pushed against the wall by the powerful lion.

Hayden's hand clamped down on his hips, holding him as he bent over, giving his cock a few long laps before pressing the tip against Dante's entrance. With a rough thrust, he forced himself into the dog's body, pumping back and forth to dig himself deeper.

"I'm not a little whore!" he cried out, but shivered and groaned, feeling him lick with his tongue and and then hearing him whisper that with such dominance...It was hard to resist him once he had done something that turned him on so much and stipped him down.

"I...I don't want this..." he groaned as he felt the lion press his dick into his ass. Dante gritted his teeth and let out a loud and low bark. He was turned on by this and his ass hadn't been filled in so long. It had never been exposed to anything this huge before either.

"That's right, you're a little whore, and you want this so bad," he growled, thrusting roughly up into Dante's ass. He pushed his friend up against the wall with each pump of his hips, grinding his face against it. One of the lion's hands left Dante's hips, then closed around his shaft, starting to stroke it quickly.

"Ahh...no...please..." he was trying to regain his sanity. Dante didn't want it to happen like this, but it felt so good and even etter when he felt his hardness being stroked and rubbed, turning him on even more. He wanted this to stop, but also wanted it to continue.

"You're going to cum for me, whore. Then you're going to clean your mess up after I'm done with you. Understand?" the lion growled, digging his fangs against Dante's neck, light enough not to break his skin, pumping his hand relentlessly as he drove up into the dog's body.

"N-..." he was about to refuse, but it felt so good and his hips moved with him, loving the dick in his ass and the hand around his hardness, pumping him harder and faster, making just give in. The bite on the neck was setting him off though. "Y-Yes..." he simply replied, not wanting to call him anything.

"That's right, you whore," he growled, each thrust soon forcing his entire shaft up into the dog's body, stretching him like he had never thought possible. With a blood-curdling roar, the lion erupted into Dante, filling him with his seed while he tightened his grip on the other's cock.

Dante whimpered, hearing him being called a whore, but not being ablt ot argue against him. He soon felt that the lion went all the way inside him and bring streched past limits he never thought possible he let out a loud yelp, mixed with a whimper and upon feeling the cum release inside he felt disgusting. The hand being tightened made him even more turned on, making it possible to release soon after and leaning against the wall, panting hard and fast, unsure what to do.

After the dog had sprayed his load onto himself and the wall, Hayden pulled out of his ass slowly, letting him feel as his cock slowly slipped out of him. Then he grabbed Dante's head from behind, rubbing his face in the cum on the wall. "Now clean it up. I'm going out," he snarled, leaving the dog behind as he pulled on incredibly tight clothes and left the apartment. He was gone...and the pills he had taken were still in his room...

Dante shivered, falling to his knees after the Lion was entirly out and felt his ass ache. Next he knew his head was being dragged and shoved into the cum, forced to lick it. Only after he had finished cleaning it did he do into Hayden's room to try and find out what was different.

It took him a while of searching, but suddenly he noticed the pills. They appeared to be new and the description was something about making one stronger. As he stared at these pills he looked up the side effects. It appeared they described about the wanting fo sex and various other things. Seeing this he decided to take a few. He didn't know how many Hayden took so he took 4 and instantly felt the change, using his weights so give himself a bit of exercise and be ready to deal with Hayden. Origonally he wanted to beat him up, but as he pumped on these weights and and the pills went through his system, he was now thinking about fucking him and showing him what he feels like to be raped in your own home up the ass and against the wall.

Hayden strode home with a broad grin on his face after a night of drinking and fucking. The pills had made him rather crude, but he loved it--it felt like he was more free now than he had ever been. He shoved open the door, then roared after it was shut. "Dante! Get the fuck out here, I want your ass!"

Kotep said:
Hayden strode home with a broad grin on his face after a night of drinking and fucking. The pills had made him rather crude, but he loved it--it felt like he was more free now than he had ever been. He shoved open the door, then roared after it was shut. "Dante! Get the fuck out here, I want your ass!"
"You've got it wrong. You get the fuck here. I want 'your' ass!" he howled over to him, now walking out of Hayden's room and looking buffed up. "I found your pills, now I'm going to fuck your tight little ass." he gritted his teeth as he saw him and stood there, still naked and showing his dick was much bigger than before and stood up by itself, pulsating with wanting.

"I took four of those pills and now I'm going to show you how to fuck an ass." he told him, grabbing his shoulder's angrily and headbutting him in the face, grinning as he enjoyed this feel when fighting. "Get the fuck over him and bend over like the little bitch you are." he barked the orders to him.

"You little slut...I thought you'd do something like that," he snarled, looking over the canine's powerful body, rivaling his own. Their smooth heads met with a resounding thud, but Hayden spring forward, tackling Dante to the ground and trying to pin him and get his cock up the dog's ass at the same time. "Fuck, you got sexy didn't you?" he growled with a grin.

Kotep said:
"You little slut...I thought you'd do something like that," he snarled, looking over the canine's powerful body, rivaling his own. Their smooth heads met with a resounding thud, but Hayden spring forward, tackling Dante to the ground and trying to pin him and get his cock up the dog's ass at the same time. "Fuck, you got sexy didn't you?" he growled with a grin.

"Y-Your one to talk..." he laughed from the tickling, but grabbing him with his legs to try and pin him and stick his dick in his mouth, keeping him quiet. "I've always wondered what this would be like with you." he grinned and continued to roll, slapping his ass and gripping it from being turned on and in anger, wanting to own him like he was just owned.

An idea came across Hayden's changed mind--Dante wanted to fuck him like a bitch, so he would just have to screw up the bitch part. He began to lap hungrily at the dog's shaft, sucking it powerfully while he started to stroke his own shaft.

"Hmm...that's it, good Kitty." Dante teased him, stroking his face and helping his head move on his shaft, enjoying watching him pump himself off too. Dante loved this and liked feeling the lion such on him along with the feel of the dick outside his sheath.

Hayden growled loudly, suddenly twisting his body around, flipping his legs in the air over Dante. As he landed, his thick shaft was pressed against Dante's lips, the pungent scent of the masculine lion filling his senses, making his body bristle with energy. "How about this: you spot me, I spot you?" the lion growled around the thick shaft in his mouth.

Kotep said:
Hayden growled loudly, suddenly twisting his body around, flipping his legs in the air over Dante. As he landed, his thick shaft was pressed against Dante's lips, the pungent scent of the masculine lion filling his senses, making his body bristle with energy. "How about this: you spot me, I spot you?" the lion growled around the thick shaft in his mouth.
Dante would've argued, but he was still being pleasured so he grinned and nodded. "Yes, sounds good." Dante agreed and opened his mouth to such on him, enjoying the feel of Haydon's dick in his mouth and enjoying the licking and moving his tongue around it to turn him on even more.

Hayden let out loud growls that made his whole body vibrate, his teeth and tongue shaking against Dante's shaft, making the experience all that more exciting. His tail lashed back and forth as he slurped hungrily on his friend's shaft, his own hips slowly pumping against Dante's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom