Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Little kitty mine ~ (Gray & NecroZombieCourtesan)

G

gray

The walk home was the same as usual. Trotting along as a steady gait, Roland Deschain, a fairly medium height man, if a bit on the slim side, turned his gaze up, noticing the clouds gathering overhead. Biting his lip, he ran a hand through his dark brown hair, wondering if he should skip through the park to cut some time. In the end, he decided it would be a good idea, so he set off at once, glad he had brought his umbrella with him as it started to rain. Coming down light at first, the pouring water did not relent, growing harsher by the minute as he made his way through the abandoned park, having come home late from work today, it was quite late.

At last, he made to the center of the bench ringed place, the wooden seats making a circle about a great fountain. Smiling, he shut his eyes as the wind blow a few drops of rain at them. His eyes were quit unusual that they were. While most had two of the same color, his followed no such trend, one being a bright blue and other a darker, if no less colorful green. Stretching out for a moment, he wondered why he had stopped, and took a moment to look around the area.

eAtMeCzF4J.jpg

There was a perfectly good explanation for why a neko of pure bred standards was crouched down beneath a park bench. Her owner went away for the weekend, dragging her along for a eight our plane ride then left her in the hotel while he went off and did people things. Like nekos tend to be, she was naturally curious about her new surroundings and, against her owners wishes, decided to take a walk outside. But then there was so much to see, and Silas just kind of wandered away from home. Silas, being your average directionally challenged, house neko, did not have a sense of home out here in the great wide open and found herself quite miraculously lost. When the rain began to fall, one large drop at a time, she sought the closest refuge, afraid of getting her paws wet.

It was getting cold, and despite her attempts to stay dry, benches didn't provide much shelter. So she curled up hoping to retain some body heat until morning, when she could seek refuge in a grocery store or at the very least a shed. The sound of footsteps was refreshing. In a neko's world, there was no good or bad people, people were just people. So she didn't bother to try and conceal herself. A pretty young woman curled beneath a park bench was a strange and rare occurrence, a neko even more so. It would be difficult for somebody to not notice her. She was scantily clothed, and wearing a bright array of bows and expensive clothing, shivering as if somebody had just doused her with a cup of ice water.

It took him a moment to realize what the shivering form under the bench was, but once he did, Roland's eyes popped open wide, as legs bending suddenly as he hustled over the girl. His first thought was that she was hurt, or sick, and as he came closer he was relieved to find that there was no obvious injury on her person. Hesitating for a moment as he stood there, his umbrella blocking out the rain, he finally stooped, tilting his head to the side lightly.

"Excuse me.. Are you alright?" He ventured to ask, stopping at once as he realized something. It was only now that he could tell what she really was, a neko. Stunned for a moment, he noticed something else, and quickly broke his stare on her long enough to calm himself, she was quite cute, and the state of her clothes and such, left little to the imagination, trying not to stare and swalloed and continued. "What are you doing out here, you'll catch a cold. Do you need some help?"

The sound of his wet pants hitting the puddles beneath his feet echoed into the open park. Human people made so much noise. Nevertheless she rolled over and looked up at him. Neko's had a way of looking 'pretty' even in the most dire situations, the way cats stayed graceful falling seven stories to what would seem to be impending doom. Crawling from her hideaway she sat beneath him on her hands and knees, examining him, before climbing onto her feet. Silas had decided that this man was alright, he didn't seem like a threat. Nekomatas had a way of just sort of knowing these things. "Alright?" Though there was a bit of mud here and there, on her hands, in her hair that was so elegantly tied with a black bow, she seemed picturesque, hands clasped together in front of her. "Yes Sir. I think I am alright. I took a wrong turn and don't know where I'm at." The soft tones to her voice, a subtle purr, a minute shiver here and there all clashing together with the curious expression in her big brown eyes, made her seem just that much more completely lost.

"My home. Do you know where my home is?" Nekos such as herself were rarely ever given any information about where they lived, they rarely ever stepped outside without their masters. In fact they quite frequently didn't ever know their masters names, such information was inconsequential to their existence. Silas was a special case, she had gone outside of her own free will knowing that it might mean she would be punished when she returned. Being 'punished' was never a good prospect so she tried to remain on her best behavior and not bother this man if he didn't want to be bothered. Now that she was not a small ball of female body parts she was quite visible, light colored shirt clinging to her breasts and forming the outline of soft peach aureoles, shivering though she tried to hide such signs of weakness.

Smiling at her reply, when she removed herself from under the bench, he was quite nearly knocked off his feet. She was the picture of innocent cute and lost. Taking a moment to gather himself, Roland shook his head, a faint grin on his face. "Well, I'm glad to here your alright, but as for your home, I'm afraid I don't know. I'm not even sure of anything about you." He admitted, with a shrug. Thinking it over however, he noticed that try as she might she was still obviously cold. Mouth stretched into a little smirk at her trying to hide the fact, he was silent a moment as he removed his coat. "Here, you'll catch your death of cold if you don't keep warm out here."

Handing her the coat, he took a moment to survey her, wondering what he should do in this situation. He couldn't just leave her here, that wouldn't do, but then.. he couldn't very well take her home, he didn't know where her home was. Finally, he gave in and asked outright. "Well, forgive me if this is rude, but would you like to stay at my house? We can try to find your master once this rain dies down, how about it?

Her large round eyes looked up at him, as if she was hoping he would say something. At the very least point her in the right direction. At the present moment she was freezing and quite hungry. "Oh. Okay. Thanks Anyway." It wasn't difficult to see the disappointment in her expression. Her ears hung forward, heavy from both rain and the tired inability to keep them up with the wet fabric plaited in her hair. When he held out the coat she turned her head to the side, either wondering why he was extending such courtesy or just plain curious altogether. Nevertheless she took it from him and tried her damnedest to put it on, struggling as though she had never put on a jacket before. Really she had never dressed herself, such things were left up to the people who attended to her. Cat-smarts did not include the use of clothing.

Eventually, after struggling for a few moment she was able to get it on, askew at first, before straightening up and letting everything fall back into place. "Go too your house?" She had visited other people's homes before, but never without her master such notions were considered 'improper'. Nevertheless he had offered, it was cold, and he was going to help her find her master so maybe it wasn't a half bad idea. "Oh, alright." At first she seemed unsure, looked back towards her present sleeping place and up towards the sky, weighing her decisions before assuring herself that this would be 'alright'. "Okay. I will go to your home, but first maybe I should know who you are."

Smiling as he watched her put the jacket on, he thought to help at first, but it seemed she was getting the hang of it. Once she had gotten in on, and responded to his question, his smile broke out ever further, wide as he nodded. "Alright then, I would feel bad if you were left out here in any case." Offering his hand, as if to shake hers, he nodded once again.

"My name is Roland. Roland Deschain. What would yours be?" He asked, tilting his head sideways as inquired.

((Bleh, sorry it's short, writers block))

Back
Top Bottom