Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Fan Cravings - Horror, Vanilla, Multiple Characters (CCxCC, OCxOC)

omif05

Moon

✓ Men ✓ Episodic play/continuity ✓ Canons & Originals ✓ Trans/NB-friendly ✓ Excessive cum ✓ Big dicks ✓ Depraved and non-depraved settings ✓ Assplay ✓ Horror ✓ Vanilla

✗ FxF ✗ Never-ending sex ✗ Bimbo bodied/super femme-women ✗ Waifish virgin femboys ✗ Children ✗ Scat

Pairing preferences: MxF/Dickgirl, MxM- androphile, interested in men, but I don’t actually care what they have in their pants. Assume "Vecna facefucks Robin" can be replaced with "Vecna with a cunt sits on Robin's face" & etc. FxF/FxDG just does nothing for me.

Duration: Short term episodic scenes with long term storylines are preferred. I enjoy overarching continuity and long-term/returning partners, but I dislike overly long, drawn-out scenes with no goal or aim.

Where: Anywhere on site. Discord for good friends/rapport.

Post length: Semi-paragraph to 2-ish paragraphs for timelier replies. If we hit if off, more is possible.

Concept: Nerd-crap. Read on. CanonxCanon, OCxOC. Occasionally in the mood to bastardize canon faces for our own sick enjoyment and/or creative spin, but I’d want us to both do that with our characters.

Dead By Daylight:
  • In keeping with ‘bastardized canon’; Ghostface & the Pig, non-entity setting. Jed wants to gain her trust, borderline stalking her to figure out how best to do it. Said trust is what stops her from slitting his throat on finding out what he’s there for. Amanda can make him worse.
  • Dice roll trial encounters. I primarily just mean for who’s involved, but we can also use it for combat/map/genitalia/determining multiple killers, etc. For this situation, I’d be happy to play more than one individual in a scene.

Resident Evil:
  • Like MONSTER girls? Good for you! I GM the world’s most fucking derranged texas chainsaw-fucked-up family- the Bakers, for an Ethan Winters, Clancy Javis, or equally well-made sexy documentarian boy. I’ve dabbled in using police rookie Leon Kennedy on a wellness check, and that works well too. Ideal for the snuffslut man. Both intelligent, cerebral horror and disgusting horror-hentai. Maybe mommy needs to lay some eggs. The world’s your awful oyster.
  • Alternate: We Do Village, Too! Same concept, four lords & daughters. Now In Chris Redfield Flavor!
  • Butcha-U/Eroquis files, Man Edition- pretty RE men are subject to the most twisted, perverted viruses Wesker can pull out of his sock drawer. If you’re familiar with the work, you know what I mean. Similar to the DBD prompt, I’m willing to roll for this. Our hero may make a daring plan to save himself. It’s possible.

The Sandman:
  • David Thewlis is a dilf. Please tell me I’m right. I want to know I’m not alone. I want milquetoast middle-aged English professor-looking John Dee to powerbottom the living shit out of somebody in the diner and/or b) get fucked into shuttting up by Dream himself.
  • ‘Picking’ between Dream and The Corinthian for Rose requires a disgusting amount of threesomes, for something that should really take only five minutes. I’m alright playing anyone here. I just think blowbangs are hot.
  • Dream has sexual chemistry with everyone. Desire, Lucifer & Death the most. Realistically, I don’t mind him fucking anybody. Tell me who you want, we can do it.
Buffy:
  • Continuing my obsession with old milquetoast men with presumably tight asses: athletic, badass vampire-slayer for old fogey. I appreciate Faith's self-destructive impulses, and I doubly appreciate man's inability to say a solid 'no' to a woman that might murder him. Wesley had to get weird psychological complexes from somewhere. He's more than ideal.
  • Magic, orientation play- I'm incredibly sold on the idea of Tara fucking Spike. These rituals are all awful.

Stranger Things:
  • Nancy blowbang with Vecna’s imitations of every (grown) man involved. That’s as far as I got with this one. I am not fussy.

Other Things:
  • You've reached the end! If you don't like an idea, but you do like a fandom: suggest. Here are some other things I like, if you're not a fan of the other concepts:
  • Hades, No More Heroes, (some) DC/Marvel, Yakuza, Tekken, Far Cry, Life is Strange.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom