Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rival Gangs (with Revelations)

SubtleSinner

Planetoid
Rebecca Hughes was already on edge. She wiped at her nose, where she had just done a line of cocaine in her car. The woman needed to be amped up for what she had to do. Fellow gang members of the Black Crows, which she ran, rolled up beside of her. They were all ready for what was to happen, arriving with various weapons. Chains, guns, crowbars and more. They were known for violence with their crow bars, hence the name Black Crows.

She was dressed for the event, wearing a large fur coat due to it being chilly out and plenty of gold jewelry. Her top read "Lucky", white writing on black, that barely covered her breasts. It revealed her tattoos, some on her ribs and sides, and one underneath her breasts. The look continued with blue jean shorts and ripped up black tights. She wore high heels that meant business with studs on them, her eyebrow pierced along with her tongue. She had long blonde hair that she swept over her shoulders and blue eyes.

Rebecca stepped out of the car, looking to her gang and nodding. There was 6 of them, excluding her. She grabbed a crow bar out of her car, starting to walk towards the establishment of choice. They were aiming for this high end bar, wanting to take over the territory. There was a line of people to get inside, but Rebecca pushed through with her crew, getting past the body guards as one of her men threatened with a pistol.

The blonde girl walked into the club, nodding as she surveyed the upper class clientele and style. It didn't take long for her to go to the bar and demand a bottle of Wild Turkey, threatening him to get the entire bottle. She took a swig, just as one of her men shot an AK-47 at a chandelier so a shower of glass fell down. The blue eyed beauty swaggered around, twirling her crow bar and chugging Wild Turkey, waiting for the man of the hour to show up.

Mikhail Radomir may have been young, but his youth belied the fact that he was leader of one of the most dangerous gangs in the city. of course - outwardly they did not like presenting as such, but beneath the veneer of civility and the more posh nature of their dens laid a group steeped in brutality, sin, and vice. Their primary rival in the city were the Black Crows, the two involved in a vicious war that had left both sides in a stalemate, but perhaps that was to change today. He'd been tipped off as to the Crows coming to one of his clubs, and there were even rumors that their leader was there with them. Naturally, he called upon his best men to back him up, knowing that whatever was going to go down, he wanted to have his soldiers with him.

The club was dimly lit with a more bright bar, allowing him to blend in if necessary. Clad in a dark black dress shirt and matching pants, his brown hair framed a handsome, sharp face. With amber flecked eyes, he nodded to some of his men who began to fan out, keeping their eyes open for the other members of the Black Crows. While they were also armed, they kept their weapons concealed, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. of course, he had no issues with violence his bar, but it was going to go down his way. Walking towards the bar with confidence, he noticed the blonde with a bottle of Wild Turkey, eyeing her briefly before making his way towards her. In contrast to her more wild looks, he kept an air of classiness about himself, even if it wasn't quite as deep as it may have seemed. While his men were ready to strike as the crowds dispersed thanks to gunfire and a rapidly falling chandelier, he kept himself a harder target, ready to duck behind one of the pillars in case she wasn't feeling 'open' to discussion.

"So, you're enjoying yourself it seems." He spoke once he was close enough. "Are we going to be able to talk, or..." he was ready to snap his fingers, doing so would have his men opening fire - and they were better armed.

"Mikhail! You son of a bitch, how have you been?" Rebecca took another swig of her liquor, chugging it rather. All of that before she chunked the bottle at his head. She missed, hitting a pillar, glass sand liquid splattering out and spraying the ground. "Man I need to work on my aim. But you're just the person I was wanting to see. I like your club. I like it a lot. So much, it's going to be mine now. And there isn't shit you can do about it." She hopped up on the bar, knocking the drinks off of the patrons as she sashayed her way down the bar.

The feisty blonde sighed. "Man, I threw my drink, my temper is just too shitty, you know? Bar man, hand me the Jack Daniels. That ought to set the mood." The bar tender wasn't wanting to be a target of her violence, even with his boss there, and quickly passed the bottle over. With her teeth she popped the pour spout out and started to chug it as well. She jumped off the bar, closer to Mikhail now.

"So let's chit chat about how you're going to bend over and fuckin' take it." Rebecca turned back to face him as her men fanned out behind of her, ready for a fight.

As Mikhail dodged the bottle, it didn't require much movement from him as the glass impacted against the wall. Thankfully it was cheap liquor and would cost nothing to replace. Once she began to speak about how this was her place now, a small smile formed on his lips. "Is that so? I wasn't told it was changing hands. Are you sure you aren't mistaken?" There was a hint of humor to his words, and while the bartender sheepishly handed Rebecca a bottle of Jacks, Mikhail crossed his arms for a moment. She didn't have her men shooting at him yet, but they were still armed. "You've certainly wasted no time busting up the place." Taking a half step back, it was only a moment later that his men revealed themselves, most having taken some positions of cover or having kept themselves hidden. Even Mikhail moved quickly towards a pillar for some protection, his hand reaching in to his jacket as he pulled out a pistol, an FN Five-Seven. His men wasted no time in opening fire as he moved for cover, uncaring for the collateral damage - buildings and furnishings could be fixed or replaced, while the safety of their leader was paramount. "Take her alive!" Mikhail shouted out, taking up a corner and firing as well, using short bursts.

Only a few of her men had firepower on their side, and were using it to the best of their ability. One or two charged with their bat and crow bar, and were immediately gunned down. A bullet grazed her thigh, and that caused Rebecca to start cursing and smashing up the bar with her crow bar. Paatrons of the club were running out or for cover, not wanting to be caught in the cross fire.

"You coward! Wanna have gunplay?" Rebecca asked, sounding angry as she chugged the bottle. Blood was dripping down her leg from the superficial injury. "Let's have some fuckin' gunplay!" She reached for a gun that she kept tucked into the waistband of her short shorts, right in the small of her back. It was a Glock 22 LR, and she only carried the ammunition that was in it. She lined up a shot for Mikhail and missed, more than a little buzzed thanks to pre-gaming drugs and all of the liquor she had drank.

In no time at all her gun was empty, and her men that were left alive were mostly injured, fleeing the scene. Rebecca was left alone to stand her ground, kicking one man in the groin that tried to apprehend her. She wasn't going to go down without a fight.

The firefight didn't last long, and it was clear that some of the other members of her gang were equally inebriated, making them poor shots even if a few of his men did take hits - the shots tearing through them and leaving them either limping away or slumping to the ground. For Mikhail however he seemed undaunted, even as he used his pistol to take down the last of her guards, the man falling to the floor as held his side where the bullets impacted.

Mikhail did feel the closeness of the shots however, she wasn't quite out of it - and was still putting up a hard fight. As more of his men moved to apprehend her, they sought to take her arms into theirs, making sure that she was lifted off the ground, kicking empty air instead. As the gunfire ceased, and Mikhail slowly holstered his pistol, he looked around, giving a small sigh. "Damnit, I really liked this place..." he moaned out, looking to Rebecca,. The blonde was rather beautiful in her own way - curvy and voluptuous. "But... I think you'll make suitable compensation."

"Compensation? I'm not giving you a fuckin' dime!" Rebecca huffed rather indignantly as she was raised off the ground. She struggled in the grasp of the men who had grabbed her up. The tattooed woman wasn't going to go down without a proper fight. Another gang member that belonged to Mikhail searched her for weapons, finding a few throwing knives in her shorts. He pulled them out and let them fall to the ground, clanking as they did so.

"Let me go!" The blonde tried to shrug the men off to no avail. She stopped struggling, wincing some with just how tightly they were holding onto her. "Mikhail, you fucker! Tell them to put me down."

"I wouldn't worry about dinner." Hearing Rebecca struggling was almost cathartic, and just watching as she was raised from the ground and in to the mens arms, his own remained crossed. Throwing knives were all she had left on her, and as he moved to inspect one of them, he noticed they were of relatively fine quality. "Why would I tell them to put you down? You just tried to kill me. It's a miracle I'm letting you live at all." He spoke his tone a bit firm. "But I can find a use for you, don't worry. Take her to the safehouse, I'll be there shortly. Just have to deal with the mess she made." he spoke a bit firmly, nodding to some of his other men who sought to deal with the broken bottles and other signs of the fight.

"You're gonna wish you were fuckin' dead when I get my hands on you!" Rebecca yelled at him as she was dragged out of the club and brought to a bmw. They stripped her of her knives and gave her a pat down to remove any other possible hidden weapons. She fought the three men that it took to get her out the entire time, not giving an inch that wasn't forcibly taken from her.

They tossed her into the backseat, before going to get in the front. They started to drive her along, while she kicked the seats, a man on either side of her to hold her arms down to keep from choking the driver. She cussed and spit, wanting to make sure they knew who they were dealing with and how much trouble they were going to be in.

"Shut up, bitch." One of the men backhanded her. Rebecca's eyes widened and she reached out to bite down on his hand, biting hard enough to sever a finger. The man started screaming, pulling out his pistol and striking her at the base of the skull with the handle. That knocked her out, and freed up his other hand to try to staunch the bleeding. "Drop me off at a hospital!"

After a brief delay with a hospital trip, they then headed to the safe house where Rebecca was still passed out. The two remaining men picked her up and carried her inside, one on either side of her. They then made their way into the safe house where they found a bedroom and placed her on the bed. Not with very much thought or care.

"Think the boss will mind the blood on her face from biting off that finger?" One of them asked the other.

"Nah, it'll just make her punishment that much better. Let's lock her in. There's bars on the windows, she can't get out." The other replied as Rebecca laid blissfully asleep on the bed, pretty when she was quiet. They left the room and went into the living room to wait for the boss.

Back
Top Bottom