Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Best of Friends (Evendur x FavoredFox)

Derek rolled his eyes but then smiled as he said how his muscles were built for strength and power, which meant that he was doing something right. He continued to listen and soon stare at the other male as he bent over and practically presented his ass to his bestie, those shorts getting tighter somehow. "Y-Yeah, more power when you go swinging." He said as he started to get a mental image of just grabbing Ryo by the hips and taking him. He shook it out of his head though. Ryo was his best friend, and he really preferred women, even if men were sometimes on his radar.

He moved to the mats and tried to touch his toes like Ryo had suggested, finding that he could indeed get most of the way there, but not all the way down. "D-Damn..." He replied with a groan.

"Yup," he reiterated with a nod. "Gotta show those balls whose boss man." He spread his legs out a little farther and quietly grunted at the slight ache of a stretch in his thighs.

The groan caught his attention and he turned his pretty blue eyes on his struggling buddy. "Almost," he offered before carefully standing himself back up straight and moving to stand beside Derek. "Let me help. Tell me when it starts to hurt, yeah?" With that, he placed his left palm between Derek's shoulder blades, and the right took a firm hold of a muscular thigh before he gradually pushed down on his shoulders. "Keep your back as straight as you can."

With the extra shift and spread, it seemed like his roommate's ass was trying to consume the shorts that clothed it. He hurriedly moved beside Ryo and started trying to bend over and touch his toes, groaning as he tried to reach his toes but couldn't.

Ryo got up out of his own stretching and offered to help. A hand was placed on his broad, muscular back. "Sure, will do." He replied as he was grabbed on the thigh and the hand on his back began to press. "Sure..., keep back straight." He said, trying to focus as he breathed deeply. "Hooo...shit..." He said as his front end slowly lowered down to his feet. "Feels like I haven't done this in forever, and I guess I haven't..." Derek groaned as he inched closer to his feet. Almost there though, his back was tensing up. "Nnngh...think I gotta stop, starting to hurt..." He said, feeling the muscles in his back protesting being stretched that far.

"Alright," he soothed, gently rubbing his hand up and down Derek's back, but keeping enough pressure to keep him down. "Catch your breath, I think you can do it. Relax your back, we'll keep going in a second." After all, he said it was starting to hurt, so he really might be able to get him that last bit to touch his toes. The hand he'd left on Derek's thigh crept up slowly, getting closer and closer to his groin, but always slipping away before making contact, as if completely coincidental. "Tell me when you're ready. I'll go slow," he nearly purred.

They stopped the downward momentum, but Derek was kept in the bent over position. Ryo encouraged him, saying that he should take another chance at it and try to reach his toes. His own rear up in the air as her took those deep breaths and did his best to relax. "Sure, can give it one more try." He kept adjusting his thigh hand, as it traveled up and down, trying to find the best place to grip. "Okay, lets go again." He said, determination in his voice.

He groaned as he started dipping down again, getting lower and lower, to the point where he just barely touched his toes. "Holy crap, haven't done that in a while!" He said, panting with the effort of being bent over in such a position.

Ryo laughed at Derek's excitement. "Yeah, it really helps to have a partner. Hold this position for ten seconds." And he counted up from one, and once he hit ten, Ryo slowly released the pressure on his friend's back. "Now stand up slowly. Ya don't want a head rush." He helped his muscle bound buddy stand up straight again.

He gave Derek's back a light pat, then stood back to once more place a hand on his hip. He offered up a bright grin. "Great job! Muscly and stretchy, good combo." Ryo motioned to the mat again. "Lay down on your back, keep your left leg down and lift up your right knee. I've got another one we should try."

Derek groaned a little as he was told to hold the position, but he didn't have much leverage in this position to really do anything. He stayed touching his toes while Ryo counted ip to ten to make sure his muscles felt the stretch of the position. "Gotcha." He said as he came up slowly as instructed and shook hi out when he was vertical again.

That position was short lived as he was told to get to the floor with a leg in the air. As he got down and shifted, his large package could be seen as a bulge in his shorts as Ryo got with him.

He pretended not to notice, but he definitely saw the bulge in Derek's shorts, and he wondered if that was just the usual bump of a large, soft cock, or if Derek was enjoying himself. "Usually I'd tell you to keep your leg straight, but it's probably better to keep your knee bent some."

Ryo joined his friend on the floor, straddling the man's left thigh while hooking his arm under his right right knee. He sat much higher up on Derek's leg then necessary, their crotches mere inches from touching. "Tell me when it starts to hurt," he reminded as he leaned in, carefully pushing the man's leg forward.

It was a large, flaccid package woth the beast sleeping gently beneath the surface. Derek grunted as Ryo mounted his thigh and scooped up under his lifted leg. "Yeah, if it's got your butt on it, I might need some scaffolding to support it." He jabbed with a chuckle that turned into a groan as sore muscles were stretched out as he leaned forward.

Their crotches connected, and Derek groaned again, starting to think unsexy thoughts, not wanting his libido to get him in trouble with his coach so quickly after yesterday.

"Oh ha ha, very funny," he retorted with an amused huff. He pushed Derek's knee as close as he could to his chest, leaning in closer and closer, their groins pressing together firmly, but Ryo, again, didn't seem to notice. "Once we're done with your other leg, think you can help me with a few of my stretches?" He asked, holding the position in a rather slow count to ten.

Derek grinned cheekily as Ryo blew off his wisecracking before they got stretching out again. Ryo pushing his knees up to his shoulders was something he'd expected out of his roomie last night, the way things were going. Their groins rubbed, and he did his best relaxation breathing as he was held with his legs half splayed.

"Sure, not a problem." He said as the leg lifting and gentle frottage resumed for the next few seconds. He murmured softly under his breath about the bag of peas as a way to male his groin behave. They then separated, and he waited for instructions on what stretches the tennis player wanted.

After repeating his actions with Derek's other leg, and just barely managing to hold back a catty grin as the guy muttered about frozen peas. "Similar concept," he started, laying down on his side. With graceful ease, Ryo lifted his leg straight up into the air, toes pointed. He reached up to grasp his calf to start pulling it closer to his body, but stopped after a few inches. "I can stretch far enough just fine, but it's hard get my foot to my shoulder on my own." And his shorts had to be painted on. They slid and stretched until it was barely considered legal. "Support my leg with your chest, and lean down over me. I'll tell you when to pause, yeah?"

Derek nodded along as the lithe male lounged lewdly under the pretense of stretching before a workout. "Right, gotcha." He replied back as he knelt down over Ryos other leg. His heavy package hanging down in his shorts against the other male. Just like when the situations were reversed. There was more inappropriate contact between the pair as he half pinned his best friend down and was two thirds ready to try and fuck him right then and there. His hips shifted back and forth slightly as he continued to try and help his bro get that leg folded up to his shoulder.

Ryo stretched without much trouble, making Derek lean closer and closer to him until he was about a foot away from his goal. He sucked in a soft gasp and let it out in a quiet groan as a gradual burn ran up from his groin all the way to his ankle. "Ah, wait there," he grunted, face pinching together in an expression that danced between relieving pleasure and aching pain. His lips parted in a low moan as he relaxed further onto the mat, his hands lightly curled by his chest.

His leg lightly shook, and Ryo used it as an excuse to 'innocently' return the frotting. "Okay," he puffed. "Give me a little more."

He really was quite flexible, it was probably all the time he spent on his back. Derek didn't think that in a discouraging way, he just assumed that Ryo was a slutty bottom based on his size and often lewd behaviour. He blushed a bit as the male beneath him moaned like they were having a good end to a date night on the mat floor. Derek's concentration broke as he watched the blond, and when he leaned back in his erection pressed against the smaller male's taint with a renewed need. Derek look flustered as he tried to keep it hidden with Ryo's butt as they switched to the other leg.

There was no hiding it. Ryo could feel that monster waking up against his ass and he had to bite down on his cheek to keep his own dick in check. He managed. He flipped onto his other side and lifted his leg for Derek to take up position, and again Ryo's leg shivered and he rocked his hips against his friend's clothed cock. He grunted and sighed, his jittery hips creating more and firmer friction. He let this continue for what felt like a good minute before he puffed out another breath and stilled his hips completely. "Alright, that's good." He reached out a hand for Derek to take. "Help me up."

The two late teens males practically had outercourse on those mats, trying to keep their libidos in check. Derek's erection slid all over Ryo's jittery undercarriage as Derek almost lost his big fat dick virginity a few times as things slipped, slid, and grinded. Both of them were probably quite the site in the gym, but either the patrons were enjoying the show or didn't notice. Hopefully it was the latter.

Once the stretching was done, Derek was at full mast and froze up as Ryo asked to get up, as Ryo's body was kind of essential to his not show of your boner trick. They couldn't stay there forever though. With chants of frozen peas in this mind, the bodybuilder did his best to calm his loins as they got up and disentangled.

Once on his feet, Ryo Reached his arms up in another, more relaxing stretch. He side-eyed his friend, and very pointedly looked down at the poorly contained monster, then back up. "Guess we should stretch on our own, huh?" he asked with a teasing snicker. He stepped away from Derek, offering him less cover, and resumed his stretching in a much more normal fashion. Though those shorts gave a good view whether the guy was trying or not.

"Once we're done, I think I'll go for a quick jog on the treadmill before hitting the indoor court. What about you?"

Derek had an unamused look on his face and rolled his eyes as Ryo teased him as he left his side, making his erection more visible as it tented the thankfully spacious shorts. He grumbled and did his best to continue on without it poking out the bottom of his shorts by shifting over too far. It was unfortunately a comically large tent, or indecent exposure.

"I think I'll start working on the dumbballs, I mean dumbbells. And then maybe the squat ass. I mean squat rack. Shit..." He groaned as his cock was begging for him to whip it out and start masturbating after getting that close to a high quality hole.

Ryo couldn't hold back a quiet snort, and covered his mouth to stop an outright laugh that would pull attention to them. Well, more attention to them. It was a good thing he was 'good friends' with the owner's son. "Calm down dude. I'll check your dumbbells again later and see what I can do. Just keep it in your shorts for now. Alright?"

With his stretches done, Ryo nudged his elbow against Derek's arm to get his attention. "Meet'chya over there," he chirped. With a bounce in his step that translated up into his fluffy pony tail, Ryo made his way over to the treadmills, and took a spot in the center. Whether Derek picked 'balls' or 'ass', he'd have a perfect profile view of the tennis player slut. If he chose to watch.

Derek was not pleased that he was amusing Ryo so much, as this wasn't really a laughing matter. One day into his rehabilitiation, and he was already facing another big boner from helping his friend stretch so intimately. He was brushed off for now as the smaller male relocated to the treadmill.

The bodybuilder took his free weights, sat down, and started doing curls. There were plenty of attractive people in the gym, male and female, but his cock had had several tastes of Ryo, and so his libido was making him focus more on his roommate than he normally would, especially with some of the women that looked like they could actually handle a guy his size.

Every time Ryo caught Derek's eye, he took great care to look pointedly at his lap before facing forward again. He did it for a few minutes before his attention turned fully on his work out. He pushed up the speed and turned his jog into a trot, and gradually aiming towards a run. He did have the awareness to realize that he wasn't getting nearly the attention he usually got, and he was pretty sure why.

The people usually watching his taunt ass and admiring his lightly flushed skin, were instead looking at his muscle bound buddy. He couldn't blame them. It was comically large and impossible to hide. It was difficult for him to look away too.

The continual stares that the blonde kept making at his lap were not helping Derek feel less self-conscious and to try to calm his groin down. Though in fairness, he was staring back at the lithe male with the formidable posterior. The rest of the gym though seemed to be more interested in him today, much to his chagrin.

His large member was threatening to burst out of his shorts, though no one seemed super interested in it, mostly looking at him more like a circus attraction than a potential lover. It continued as he went to the squat rack to get his reps in while everyone stood by checking out his undercarriage.

It was likely his imagination, but he'd swear he could see the very tip of Derek's dick poke out from the leg of his shorts. It made him shiver delightedly, but retained his focus.

By the time he finished his run and started to slow down the machine, Ryo was sweaty and lightly flushed. He puffed out long, deep, slow breaths as he gradually came to a stand still and stepped off. He took a few short swigs from his water bottle before turning his attention back to Derek. "Hey, wanna join me on the court? We'd just be taking turns hitting the ball against the wall. And it'll be good for me to start out with some soft swings."

It was likely his imagination, but Derek could swear that he felt the tip of his cock poking out the legs of his shorts as he did his squats. He shivered in embarrassment, but did his best to keep going.

The exertion and testosterone from squatting more than Ryo weighed had not helped his erection as he met back up with his bestie. derek was guzzling some cold water, as h
The other male talked about him joining on the tennis court. The big guy was not inagile, but it definitely wasn't his sport. "Uh, sure, I guess."

Back
Top Bottom