Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Best of Friends (Evendur x FavoredFox)

"Cool, c'mon." He motioned for his friend to follow him and made his way towards the back of the gym. After quickly making sure it was available, Ryo opened the door to one of the three closed off courts to let them in. It was a large room with white concrete walls and a smooth sport-court flooring, and about half the size of a full tennis court. Ryo grabbed a fuzzy yellow ball from one of the various tubes, then two rackets. Usually he'd use his own, but a gym racket would do for the day.

Ryo bounced the ball twice before hitting it just hard enough to hit the wall and bounce back to him. He caught it, handed a racket to Derek, then tossed the ball to him. "I know you've got a little game. Show me what you've got?"

Derek followed along out the back, resuming his internal frozen peas mantra. By the time theybwere ready to start that the tennis court, his groin was mostly deactivated.Ryo appraised the gear available from the gymn and selected two that were suitable.

"Sure promise you won't laugh though, my form is nowhere near yours." He said as he dropped the ball, let it bounce once and then it it against the wall rather forcefully. "Whoops! Too hard! Sorry!" He said sheepishly.

Ryo gave an amused huff and waved him off. "No one's form is anywhere near mine," he boasted with a wave of his racket and a cant in his hips. He did perk up a bit at the rather powerful swing. The technique was absolutely atrocious, but Derek made up for it some with brute strength.

In one fluid motion Ryo shifted from his relaxed pose into a proper stance. As if on instinct he hit the ball speeding at him with a perfectly executed front swing. "Shit!" The sports equipment now turned projectile ricocheted off the wall, hit the floor, and bounced up at Derek with all the force of a boxer's punch, and he had not meant to do that! And all he could do was call out a warning. "It's comin' back at ya!"

Derek chuckled and shook his head at the slender male's boast, before absolutely boffing the serve, but his powerful body making up for it somewhat. Ryo was like a samurai that had in one moment been drinking with friends to being attacked. He slid into his stance faster than into a cute guy's DMs. You could almost see the glow around his body as his energy rose and then concentrated into the substandard racket. The poor spin and trajectory on the ball was corrected as his racket connected, increasing the projectile's speed on the return trip.

The muscular male turned his head as Ryo called out the warning, not realizing how much faster the sphere was moving due to his inexperience. He turned back towards the wall to look for it, but it had already dipped out of his field of vision to bounce, and came back up. It caught him right in the groin, and he let out a strangled yelp of pain as it smashed into his balls like it was greeting family it hadn't seen in years. His eyes rolled back and he collapsed to the clay court below with a heavy thud.

Ryo's racket fell to the floor in a clatter as he rushed to his friend's side. He dropped down onto his knees, slightly leaning over Derek with his hands hovering over his lap. He looked back and forth between the man's face and his battered crotch rapidly. "Oh shit. Shit shit shit." He waved his hands about in a panic, making rather comical noises.

After several long seconds of awkward flailing, Ryo reached out to start patting at Derek's cheek. "Hey. Derek. Don't pass out on me man. I can't carry you out of here."

"Ooooh...fuuuck..." Derek groaned as a pair of sensations were welling up inside the male. There was definitely the pain of taking a high speed tennis ball to the nuts. But there was also this twisted sensation of arousal. A side effect of when Ryo had beaten him so much he'd came.

The bodybuilder breathed heavily as he attempted to assert control over his own body. "I'm...I'm alright...just...surprised by how that felt." He replied as he slowly got to his feet with unsteady legs until he was fully upright.

Ryo breathed out a loud sigh of relief, and stood up beside Derek to offer any support if needed. "That wasn't my hardest swing, but I was sure I'd knocked you out cold," he puffed, loosening the tension in his shoulders and holding a hand over his chest as he calmed down from his panic. "I'm pretty surprised too. I'd expect you to be huddled over your crotch and cry-" Ryo stopped and his eyes widened in realization. "Did you... like it?"

Without preamble, he grabbed Derek's waist band and pulled it out to look down into his shorts to get a sort-of look at the condition of his friend's cock and balls.

Ryo claimed it wasn't even his full power like he was the villain of their shared anime universe, though the ache and throb in the muscular male's testicles begged to differ. Or at least they hoped there wasn't anything stronger, in case a future incident like this occurred again. The larger male was still panting as his friend paused and then asked that incriminating question. Before giving the wheezing teen time to answer, the blonde yanked his shorts and underwear out to show off the glistening head of Derek's erection, and his slowly bruising scrotum with a darker circle where the ball had impacted, right in the middle.

"Wow!" Ryo couldn't help but stare down at the already leaking cock and huge swollen balls that were turning a darker and darker shade of black and blue. A rush of excitement rolled through him as he watched the bruise grow, and had to focus on keeping a straight face. "I guess you really do have some balls of steel," he agreed, looking back up and let go of the waist bands with a snap. "Good news for you. I don't think we need to worry about you busting anything with an orgasm. So you'll definitely get one when we get home."

He moved away to grab his discarded racket and a new ball. He tossed it up in his hand a few times before looking at Derek with a smile. "Wanna try it again? I'll put some real 'Umph' into it this time." He offered before playfully sticking out his tongue. "Just spread your legs for me."

"T-Thanks, that's great to know." Derek wheezed as his friend inspected his junk and found that while battered and bruised, everything still seemed to be within working order. Maybe a little sorer than desirable, but otherwise okay. He was back fully on his feet in another minute or two, taking some deep breaths to help focus.

"Yeah right, why would I want that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he got back into position. "Let me try again." He said as he took a wide stance like someone who had seen a sports movie or too, but his large frame was too low to move very well.

Ryo snickered deviously. "Your dick seems to want me to," he taunted teasingly, but raised up his own eyebrow as Derek moved back into position. "Well, if you say so dude," he answered with a slight shrug.

He slid into a much more professional stance and glanced at Derek from the corner of his eye. He was tempted, for a moment, to correct his friend's form; but he thought much, much better of it. Ryo was a horrible man, but he never claimed to be otherwise. With Derek's legs spread out the way the were, not only was the body builder going to be slow, but he'd practically painted a big red target on his balls! And he just couldn't help wondering just how much they could take.

With a chirped out, "Good luck!" Ryo tossed the ball up into the air, and this time he hit it with everything he had. The ball became nothing more that a streak of light straight out of a video game. It hit the wall with enough force to send the ball back with a whistle through the air, then it hit the floor in a spin before rocketing up to brutally slam into that target with enough force to lift Derek onto the balls of his feet, if not straight off them.

Derek rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Ryo for thise comments, as he got back into position and ready to try again. He was not prepared for the speed and slon of the ball. As he lurched over to try and respond, he couldn't get there in time, and ended up taking another shot to the groin. Though, it was from a different angle, so it didn't look intentional.

The large male rocked back like he'd been shot as his left orb took the brunt of that impact as he was stopped from the sensations.

The third and fourth ones however made it seem like the blonde was toying with him and doing this intentionally. He slipped and fell, avoiding a fifth one to the nuts as his entire groin ached by for different reasons. "N-Na...no more. You're way too good at this." He panted, accepting second place before one of those yellow spheres hit him hard enough to become a third testicle.

Back
Top Bottom