Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sudden weird or crazy thoughts/ideas

Tayo

Planetoid
Do you know that feeling when suddenly a crazy thought pops into your head that is all of a sudden there and has nothing to do with your current situation?

For example, today I was standing in the kitchen preparing lunch and suddenly I wondered if the people who create zombie movies and games ever thought about the animals. Sure, a few show up here and there, mostly dogs ... but what about the smaller ones? Mice, bats ... Insects?
Imagine a mosquito bites a zombie and then becomes a zombie mosquito and bites a human. Then that human becomes a zombie ...
Or imagine a zombiefied ant colony in your garden ... Or zombie wasps. šŸ˜Ø

Thoughts like that keep randomly popping into my head, lol. Am I alone in my craziness or does this happen to you too? :LOL:

I get those too! Like I was at work and in the middle of work I thought "What kind of food do movie stars get to eat on set"? Like, Idk why of all things that popped up

They are often called "shower thoughts" even when you aren't in the shower. All of us think about some random ass stuff. Depends on the source, but it is thought we have over 6,000 thoughts a day. Some crazy ones can easily sneak in.

I find my weirdest thoughts are often when I'm trying to sleep. I don't fall asleep easily; usually takes a good hour, and I'd say some of my most abstract and random thoughts happen then. However, they are normally visualizions/daydreaming-like though. I have an overly vivid imagination.

They are often called "shower thoughts" even when you aren't in the shower. All of us think about some random ass stuff. Depends on the source, but it is thought we have over 6,000 thoughts a day. Some crazy ones can easily sneak in.

I find my weirdest thoughts are often when I'm trying to sleep. I don't fall asleep easily; usually takes a good hour, and I'd say some of my most abstract and random thoughts happen then. However, they are normally visualizions/daydreaming-like though. I have an overly vivid imagination.
I was thinking the same thing. I love to let my mind wander down paths that seem to spring up from nowhere, but it feels natural. I think how you perceive it is a lot like how you experience dreams. We all dream, but some people remember and focus on their dreams much more strongly. Both random thoughts and dreams come and go for me without sticking in mind.

This absolutely happens with me. I also get a lot of intrusive thoughts about random fears I may have, those are much less welcome.

I find myself amazed by the concept of photography. Iā€™ve read the science behind it and yet the idea that you can capture a moment of time in a little box is just magical to me.

When I think about that it just blows me away.

Back
Top Bottom