Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• ISTJ - Logistician

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ISFJ - Defender

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • INFJ - Advocate

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • INTJ - Architect

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • ISTP - Virtuoso

• ISFP - Adventurer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP - Mediator

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • INTP - Logician

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ESTP - Entrepreneur

• ESFP - Entertainer

• ENFP - Campaigner

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ENTP - Debator

• ESTJ - Executive

• ESFJ - Consul

• ENFJ - Protagonist

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ENTJ - Commander

• Total voters
Mediator
INFP-T

93% Introverted
63% Intuitive
54% Feeling
60% Prospecting
68% Turbulent​

Although they may seem quiet or unassuming, Mediators (INFPs) have vibrant, passionate inner lives. Creative and imaginative, they happily lose themselves in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in their minds. These personalities are known for their sensitivity – Mediators can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around them.

Thought were couple others. It is showing 4 that cast votes in INTJ-A. Well, less some didn't comment.

Also found it neat with the characters things if you scroll down to see people. I always wonder why I like Professor Moriarty. Apparently Gandalf the Grey was also listed as INTJ-A. And Tywin Lannister in GoTs.

I wonder what the other Lannister was/got. The hated son/'disabled' one.

I didn't specify the votes by A and T. The two other INTJ here are INTJ-T. I think it's the A in architect that's throwing you.

Fun fact, on Myer-Briggs, INTJ is named 'the Mastermind'. So I guess we are literally the fictional villains. xD?

Quite interesting how many INTJs have popped up though. Make me wonder if the correlation is writing or personality quizzes. x3

Personality type: Advocate (INFJ-T)
Traits: Introverted – 91%, Intuitive – 72%, Feeling – 60%, Judging – 68%, Turbulent – 71%
Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Accurate. I would say that between 2021-2022 I have changed considerably. However, I do tend to be the type to mold myself to whatever job I'm in so I can succeed without minimum failure. The job I'm in now is very reclusive, so I do not need to talk much to anyone, or even lead them. It's wonderful and a perfect fit for me. This allows me to control my personal life where I feel I truly excel. Interesting test. Thank you for sharing!

Whar would you have considered yourself to be before 2021 then?

I didn't specify the votes by A and T. The two other INTJ here are INTJ-T. I think it's the A in architect that's throwing you.

Fun fact, on Myer-Briggs, INTJ is named 'the Mastermind'. So I guess we are literally the fictional villains. xD?

Quite interesting how many INTJs have popped up though. Make me wonder if the correlation is writing or personality quizzes. x3
Oh.. Yea, I guess now I can see what you mean. I didn't know there was two different ones. I thought INTJ-A was automatic. Didn't know it was split.

Now I see with the Turbulent and Assertive. That makes sense now.

Also makes sense why I liked other characters. Batman, Scar, Maleficent, Hannibal Lector, Scar(LK) and V(for Vendetta)

Dunno if they are all assertive tropes as the other website I found them on just had them label as INTJ characters.

Got INFP-T (Mediator).

That sounds like me alright, people said I'm a Mulder kind of guy and I usually agree, even moreso with the list of characters/authors the site handily provided. Also predicted my career path!

You might like this:
link

before at other jobs that made us take these tests, I had taken multiple personality tests in the Myers Briggs options and I was an ESTJ. So definitely the flipside of what I am now.
Oh wow. That's an almost complete 180%. You are super adaptable ha! Can't say my results have changed much. ENTJ -> INTJ here. Although if I had to venture a guess, I probably shifted from Turbulent to Assertive at some point in the past few years.

This time I got ENTP-A (Debater). So I'm grouped with Captain Jack Sparrow... I can't complain about that.
I usually switch back and forth between ENTP-A and INTP-A (Logician).

I'm not sure, the Debater matches me that well... I don't think the trait combination (neither ENTP og INTP) are off, but the debater sounds like a personality that argues for their own pleasure or even for the sake of argument.
I don't mind discussing things - I do enjoy it. But I most certainly wont do everything in my power to get into a discussion. I'm more the kind of person who argues when questioned or when there is a need to stand up for myself or others.

I've made this test loads of times and always forget what I get, but this time I got INTP-T aka. Logician:

93% introverted
55% intuitive
61% thinking
64% prospecting
67% turbulent

Not really sure if this describes me all that well outside of that introverted part. After quickly reading through the explanations etc. I feel that there were lots of things that definitely fit my personality, but also some that don't. Though I guess this isn't meant to be 100% accurate description of your personality or anything hah hah!

This time I got ENTP-A (Debater). So I'm grouped with Captain Jack Sparrow... I can't complain about that.
I usually switch back and forth between ENTP-A and INTP-A (Logician).

I'm not sure, the Debater matches me that well... I don't think the trait combination (neither ENTP og INTP) are off, but the debater sounds like a personality that argues for their own pleasure or even for the sake of argument.
I don't mind discussing things - I do enjoy it. But I most certainly wont do everything in my power to get into a discussion. I'm more the kind of person who argues when questioned or when there is a need to stand up for myself or others.
Another Assertive for the club! Let's goooo.

I've made this test loads of times and always forget what I get, but this time I got INTP-T aka. Logician:

93% introverted
55% intuitive
61% thinking
64% prospecting
67% turbulent

Not really sure if this describes me all that well outside of that introverted part. After quickly reading through the explanations etc. I feel that there were lots of things that definitely fit my personality, but also some that don't. Though I guess this isn't meant to be 100% accurate description of your personality or anything hah hah!

Keep in mind percentile matters! All of yours are pretty close to that 50% breakdown, same as mine really. If I recall I only edged into N instead of S by a 55-45 breakdown. I would imagine the closer you are to the middle, the less you might connect with some specific tidbits.

Another Assertive for the club! Let's goooo.
And 90% assertive nonetheless. So I'm a pretty definite assertive.
All my other traits were somewhere around the middle. I guess that's why I see myself in many of the personalities, but don't feel like anyone describes me well.

That definitely explains why Edward Scissorhands is a movie I vibe with so much. Also, both Peter Parker and Luke Skywalker? Whaa-
Funnily enough I don't tend to vibe with fictional INTJ all that much. The only one I can think of where I was like, man this girl is awesome, is Beth Harmon (Queen's Gambit). It's prolly because INTJ is often the model most fictional villains are based off of, and I don't connect with that villainy streak at all IRL? I mean I write a mean villain but even then, there's other things I enjoy writing better. I practically refuse to write dark & Brooding, like Snape, who's also INTJ. Not enough color. I like writing 'em more wild and spunky.

What does it say about me that I wanna fuck the fictional INTJs though. Like Malificient or Claire Underwood. God. I'm not narcissistic I swear.

I got INTJ-A. Architect.

Introverted 55%
Intuitive 54%
Thinking 65%
Judging 53%
Assertive 85%

I mean I write a mean villain but even then, there's other things I enjoy writing better. I practically refuse to write dark & Brooding, like Snape, who's also INTJ. Not enough color. I like writing 'em more wild and spunky.

What does it say about me that I wanna fuck the fictional INTJs though. Like Malificient or Claire Underwood. God. I'm not narcissistic I swear.
For a sec I thought I mixed INTJ and INFP up lmao.

I wouldn't say I write or like particularly brooding villains or characters either, in fact the people I usually make...are pretty outgoing, which speaks volumes about how I wish I could act VS my actions as a writer. One of the things I never really get with very passive, introverted character is having to continuously "push" to keep them engaged.

I haven't seen Queen's Gambit, need to check it out. Been out of the loop for years on TV series, the last one I saw was Squid Game after a Netflix detox period pre- and during quarantine.

I got INTJ-A. Architect.

Introverted 55%
Intuitive 54%
Thinking 65%
Judging 53%
Assertive 85%

Oh shit dude, your scores are really close to mine. Another twinsie! Do you feel like the descriptions fit you or not?

I wouldn't say I write or like particularly brooding villains or characters either, in fact the people I usually make...are pretty outgoing, which speaks volumes about how I wish I could act VS my actions as a writer. One of the things I never really get with very passive, introverted character is having to continuously "push" to keep them engaged.

I haven't seen Queen's Gambit, need to check it out. Been out of the loop for years on TV series, the last one I saw was Squid Game after a Netflix detox period pre- and during quarantine.

Ha, personally, I wouldn't say I write what I wanna act like. I write what I think have the most fun - so, usually, that means your daredevils, your charming whatevers, but with layers upon layers. I'm far more likely to write a Simba than a Scar.

Yeah. We all have a limits as writers. Mine, similar to yours, is 'passive.' Personally think that is just boring to RP in general, but also not one to judge what other people do or do not enjoy. I find myself literally incapable of writing 'shy.' As a front, maybe. Or a little bit shy but with a bigger personality behind it.

Queen's Gambit is amazing. Helps that it's only like 6 episode long or something. The perfect kinda thing to binge over snackos on the weekend.

In other news, isn't INTJ supposed to be hella rare. The original Myer-Briggs survey estimated something like 1%. And here we all are popping up as the second-highest categories.

Something about INTJ and roleplaying, perhaps?

Damn this would have been a great thesis topic.

Oh shit dude, your scores are really close to mine. Another twinsie! Do you feel like the descriptions fit you or not?
I would say that it fit me closely, some things a little off but I expect that to be the case when these tests are for the public after all.

Logician
INTP-A

I clicked away from the first page, and didn't record my results. So, per Google:

Someone with Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. These flexible thinkers enjoy taking an unconventional approach to many aspects of life. They often seek out unlikely paths, mixing willingness to experiment with personal creativity.

Yeah, I guess that sounds about right. I'm bad at knowing the stuff about myself that others know about me. Which personality type is that?

Logician
INTP-A

I clicked away from the first page, and didn't record my results. So, per Google:

Someone with Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. These flexible thinkers enjoy taking an unconventional approach to many aspects of life. They often seek out unlikely paths, mixing willingness to experiment with personal creativity.

Yeah, I guess that sounds about right. I'm bad at knowing the stuff about myself that others know about me. Which personality type is that?
Here you go.

Your role is analyst according to the site, and your strategy is confident individualism, both of which I don't have links to at the moment, but is on the site.

Ah, INTP-A. A type I know all too well, I'd like to think, though admittedly every individual is different.

Did you know I heavily associate INTP with sci-fi as a genre? My SO is big into sci-fi. Railguns. Motherships. Clocked too many hours on Starcraft and Stelleris to be healthy--

Sample size too limited to form actual concrete data, but these parallels about personality types are fascinating.

Worth noting that Myers-Briggs has been pretty well debunked as offering any predictive power; it's mostly nonsense.

If you're into personality tests that are on more well established I'd suggest the Big Five.

Last edited:
Worth noting that Myers-Briggs has been pretty well debunked as offering any predictive power; it's mostly nonsense.

If you're into personality tests that are on more well established I'd suggest the Big Five.
Depends on what you want out of it.

Keep in mind though what I linked was not Myer-Briggs, it was NERIS. I took a look at the Big Five test you linked to see what the difference was, and, by the time I got to page 3, I've already noted at least 10 questions that's exactly the same as the ones on the quiz I linked, with the rest substantially similar. As such I would imagine them to be exceedingly similar tests?

edit: got to the end. got hit by paywall. big shrug...

Depends on what you want out of it.

Keep in mind though what I linked was not Myer-Briggs, it was NERIS. I took a look at the Big Five test you linked to see what the difference was, and, by the time I got to page 3, I've already noted at least 10 questions that's exactly the same as the ones on the quiz I linked, with the rest substantially similar. As such I would imagine them to be exceedingly similar tests?

edit: got to the end. got hit by paywall. big shrug...
I'm pretty much completely mistaken; I saw all of the IN... stuff and assumed it's Myers Briggs. Apparently NERIS is a variant of the Big Five, so yeah I'll just see myself out! :LOL:

(also sorry about the paywall, I pulled a test up at random. Should have realized!)

I'm pretty much completely mistaken; I saw all of the IN... stuff and assumed it's Myers Briggs. Apparently NERIS is a variant of the Big Five, so yeah I'll just see myself out! :LOL:

(also sorry about the paywall, I pulled a test up at random. Should have realized!)
No worries! It's probably my fault for referencing Myer-Briggs since they used similar terms (like the 16personalities), I just got nervous for a second because I read the same articles you have about the issues with Myer-Briggs LOL.

Phew - glad we are on the same page haha.

The first time I took the test I got the ENTJ - Commander one which didn't entirely seem accurate. So I re-read the questions and took a bit more time to actually click on what I agreed or disagreed with.

My Assertiveness never really changed on either one of those two though lol.

Back
Top Bottom