Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Help *SoldierXHeart*

The Heart Stopper

Super-Earth
Wendel couldn't believe it, after school tutoring. Admittingly, she wasn't the most articulate when it came to her school work, but she was no dummy. She was certain that their were other students who need more help that she did. She grumbled to herself as she waved farewell to her friends, and strolled back into school where she'll meet with the teacher that was suppose to help her. She sighed, tucking a lock of her wavy brown hair behind her ear as she knocked tentatively on the door. "Hello! Are you here Teacher?" She opened the door quietly and poked her head inside to see if he was there.

"Yes I am here.." A voice called out it the warm sun filled room. Her English teacher Roderick sat at his desk in gym shorts and a tight black shit. " I was not expecting any one on a Friday. " The male said. A strong hand slid threw his buzzed blond hair. " Is there something I can help you with?" HE voiced softly while looking over to see who it was:

Wendel nodded her head and came into the room. Her messenger bag slunged over her shoulder. Most kids in school wore jeans, but she wore those long shirt-dresses that hugged tight around her thighs, red in color. Her skin-tight pants were those kinds used back in the retro age, since it seemed like as if those kinds of things were coming back. "Umm, yeah, I'm Wendel, I'm in your second period. You actually asked me to meet you after school." She tried to hide her displeasure of being her in front of a teacher, especially her english teacher who looked like he could punch a grown man out.

:" Oh yes that is right dear." He said softly looking threw a folder." I am concerned about your grades. It seems you have dropped a good deal in last two weeks. I just wanted to make you aware of that." He said shifting. The jingle of dog tags around his neck was audible. Why do you seem scared. I don't bite..." He said leaning back in the chair smiling thinking a on a few ways she could make up her grade. I only can think of a few heavy book reports for your grade... And...." He stooped short not thinking on what the senior could do.:

Wendel sighed. She had many more things to worry about than grades, but this couldn't be helped. "Look, I know my grades have been on the downhill lately, but I'm just having trouble keeping them up." She sighed and turned her hair behind her shoulder. She didn't like book reports so much, and would rather avoid them if she could. "And? Is there something else I can do to make it up? I'm not too particular about book reports." She kind of stumbled at the last two words. Even those two together sounded awful.

:Well Tell me dear what is wrong." Roderick said softly standing before he moved around to sit on the desk before her. His icy blue eyes looked down over her softly . It was no help to him that he had a new view of the younger woman. " And do you have any ideas on how you can move them up?"

"I'm just... having problems." She mumbled, not going to tell him about the typical teenage problems. She looked at him pleadingly all of a sudden. "Look, Just please, I'll do anything you want, if I could just get a passing grade! I cannot fail this class." She said in a slight raised voice. She dropped her messenger bag on the floor and lean up to him. "If it is book reports, I'll do it! Just anything to pick up my grade!"

: With a smirk he drew a gentle hand up to her own" I have an idea.. But it will be up to you.. In many ways it can be fun.. For the both of us. So long you get in to it.." He whispered as he slid her hand to his mid thigh hinting at his idea and want. There were only a few students hed attempt this with. She was simply one of them:

Wendel felt the heat of his leg penetrate through the gym shorts, causing her to swallow her breath of air. She looked at him, as if he was serious about this. When she couldn't find a hint of joking in his face, she nodded her head. The thought of passing the class came to her mind. "What will you have me do, teacher?" She asked, moving her hand closer to his upper thigh.

:Well hmmn my friend pleasure me." He said moving her hand to his waist line" I think you will enjoy what you find" He said softly standing up before her. His eyes show a kindness and a trust over her. And if you do like we will do more, the more you do the more your grade goes up" The teacher said hotly:

She looked over toward the door, a bit skeptical about if someone would walk in on them, but Roderick didn't seem to worry, so Wendel tried to push it out of her mind. She could feel the quartz like muscle underneath his shirt, making her blush before she closed her yes and peeled down his gym shorts. No wonder why he felt hot, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Half-hard, Wendel kneeled down, and pressed her face close to the length before her. Large and thick, she was mesmerized by it at first, before she began to give a tentatively lick.

:Do you like what you found he whispered softly. His tool grew a slight bit with her hot moist tong. A soft yet strong hand ran over her hair and neck softly. He looked over her with a smirk while pulling his pants off completely" go close the door will you, oh and dont forget to lock it." He said smirking as he moved to the back area of the classroom where a study couch of blue and red lay. A perfect spot to teach this young girl all she needed about English:

His grip was rough against her smooth skin. When she was commanded to close the door. She stood up, and went over to lock the wooden latch so that they couldn't be interrupted. When she turned, she found him sitting on the couch, his length standing up like blade. She approached, kneeling down once more so that she could take the very head of his length into her mouth. Her hands rested against the base of his crotch, massaging the flesh of his inner thigh as she suckled on his length.

(dont control or state how my carri is unless its observation.. its a peeve please) : He grunted softly smirking while he lent his head back . " How about u lose your pants and lower clothing" eh said softly arching his hips so a bit more of his cock pushed past her lips for only a slight moment:

((Oh, sorry ^^;; Just assumptions on my part. I apologize))

She found it hard to reply to him when her mouth had been invaded further than she wanted. She swallowed hard, but only made it seems more pleasurable as the smell wavered to her senses. Still, she obeyed, and slipped off her dress at first, moving her arms out of her arm pockets and letting the whole thing just drop to the floor. Then, her pants were easy to take of since they hugged her skin, it was just a matter of shaking it off and still hold on to his length with her mouth.

:He smirked and pulled her up with some effort to sit beside him. A warm hand slid down her spine to her rear, where her caressed and squeezed softly. " Starting to seem eager hmn?" HE said softly while he glanced over her cute hot form: *sorry im not feeling well**

(( You should rest then. No good to roleplay sick ))

The more you do, the more your grade goes up. That's what kept playing inside her head. But try as she might to think otherwise, he was right where she was growing eager, even delighted to do this. The taste of his length, the smell of his body. It was both heavy and invigorating. "Oh yes..." She mumbled, leaning down to lift up his shirt. Feeling the muscles underneath, she gave a gingerly lick against the skin, moaning as he touched her soft flesh.

:He grunted softly in the small pleasures she gave." I know you are of age. If you would like We can do this many times over. Collage would be easy for you to get in to ." He said with wink. Once not long ago he worked for the army not only as a special operative but also as a computer wiz. A few key strokes and shed have a full ride in whatever she wished:

"I can go wherever I want?" She asked eagerly, looking up at him with a glow in her eyes. That prospect was pleasing to her, and she could only smile as the fire within her was only ignited further. "What else will I have to do?" She asked, stroking his length gentle with her hand to keep him perked.Her body sat close against his, feeling the heat radiant from his skin.

Well if you like this and what you can do . I will even house you.. Move to the area of the school. Pay for your food clothing even a car if your good." He smirked making promises he could easily keep. " But for now i think you are a horny little tiling asking for some hot loving.. The wet stain on my sofa is proof" He said smirking as he rubbed in to her slit from behind with a single digit:

On instinct, two things happened. Her legs spread apart slightly, allowing him better entry for him to push into her. She also moaned loudly, feeling his finger wiggle inside her like as if it was a snake. Her body twitched at his touch, and her walls clamped down tightly around his finger as he processed inside. "Teacher..." She moaned, letting the shivers of pain and pleasure coarse through her.

" You can call me Roderick for now own" HE whispered while laying her back. he crawled over her pumping the digit in to her hot wet sex deeper and harder. Then he added anther. Soon his lips came to play at her breast while he gave her walls a working fast and deep:

"Roderick." She repeated softly, as she was eased on her back. She winched for a moment as she let out pleasure sound. She was almost leaking, that's how wet she was as she squirmed underneath him, letting his fingers hit at different angles in her.Her head was tossed back as her hair laid in a fan behind her. Her back arched against his lips as they nuzzled against her breast.

:He slid further up to her lips t kiss. Soon the prodding of his fingers where gone. Just outside of her slit rubbed his thick tool" Do you want this" He whispered hotly in to her ear poking slightly in to her womanly folds with his head:

His lips were powerful against her soft ones. She was disappointed only because he stopped his intrusions, but her hopes were rejuvenated as something much large was waiting beyond her flower. She eyed downward to see it, but her position forbid the idea, leaving her only to imagine the sight of them together that way. She nodded her head hotly. "Yes... yes..." She wanted it more than anything right now.

Back
Top Bottom