Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Witness Protection (Incest, possible Non-Con, Q-Con)

steelsmiter

Dwarf King
Witness Protection
This story has a few variants, for which I'd like to play different characters based on the variation chosen. The commonality between them all is that the father ran afoul of the mob for some reason and that resulted in the deaths of the rest of the family. There are also subvariations within the variations noted below.

Father/Daughter: The father is on the way home from dropping his daughter off (at either school or work) when he gets a call from either a member of his own mob, or a competing mobster who threatens him. When he gets close enough to his house to see it, a bomb goes off, there's no way his wife and two of his kids survived that. He goes back to wherever he dropped his daughter to pick her up. From there, they can either be on the run, or get picked up by witness protection. I could play either the father or the daughter for this one. I also have some sub-ideas:​
  • Father: I'm willing to play him, but prefer the daughter. If I'm playing him I'd rather have him be a no-nonsense character who is a little on the colder/more ruthless side who immediately recognizes that if they're going to convince anyone who might be looking for them that they're not father/daughter, then he's going to have to fuck her at some point. The father knows he's outgunned and doesn't want the only vestige of his family remaining to die because he did something stupid and reckless. What he did to earn their ire is also not central to the plot
  • Daughter: If I'm playing the daughter she's a stripper, and is already kind of fucked up in the sexuality department. If the father is taking her to school it's because she's using it as a cover for her job as a stripper. In such a case, whether the father knows about the stripping is up to you.​
  • Consent: I'm ok with full non-con/rape for her. I've got an idea in my head where they're at a diner, and the daughter decides to go to the bathroom. At that point, one of them initiates a text conversation telling the other they're going to have to pretend to be a couple to avoid the attention of some shifty eyed people. If I'm playing the daughter, she will likely consent, but more because she's damaged/intimidated than because she wants this to happen.​
  • Pregnancy: The daughter would not want to become impregnated by the father, but would be willing to if it prevented them from being discovered.​
Mom/Son: For whatever reason, the oldest son decided to take his mother shopping today. Unlike in Father/Daughter that pair is sleeping in late, along with the younger son. Bomb goes off, but this time, it's triggered by the father picking up the home land line. Mother and Son are blissfully unaware of events until they are swarmed outside the clothing shop. Initially they might think it's for something petty like shoplifting (We can decide from there if they actually shoplifted) but are informed by WP of the explosion and the need to escape the situation.​
  • Consent: The mother hasn't had sex in years, and is starting to really feel it. There is a scenario in my head in which they're in extremely tight quarters (either on a bus or a plane small enough that they have to plan where to place the luggage) with the mom sitting on her son's lap, he's wearing shorts, and a bump or turbulence accidentally drives his dick into her pussy, which she feels guilty about, but does not let on like anything is wrong. He cums inside her. At some point they have the conversation above where they have to pretend to be a couple. I'll play the mom as "reluctant but willing to do anything for her son" (EDIT: Also super oblivious to the fact that she's doing things to invoke sexual feelings), and you can decide how to play the son.​
  • Pregnancy: For some reason I think the mom should have had a hysterectomy at some point, rendering her completely barren, although if you like pregnancy we can go for that.​
Brother/Sister: For this one, younger brother and sister decided to go to the beach and hang out that morning, as above, there's an explosion at the house killing the other family members, and they think they're being arrested for something they're not (Maybe the indecent exposure of the topless/naked tanning sister?)​
  • Consent: For this one, the sister idolizes the brother, which is why she so readily exposes herself to him. The default position for her is enthusiastic consent. If they have the scenario with the bumpy vehicle, she openly laughs it off.​
  • Pregnancy: The sister actively wants to bear her brother's child and will be completely satisfied to be his cum dumpster. She will want him all to herself and may react with hostility to others if she sees them as a threat to her dynamic with him.​
Other: I may not be perfectly up on notifications, so if you can track me down either through this site's discord, or the fact that I have the same username on discord, feel free to hit me up there. If not, I'm sorry for any delays noticing the notification. I'm not really into D/s play as such, plus whips and chains might not be so conveniently acquired as they're trying to evade the mafia.

All of these seem to have fallen through, although one of them doesn't even have the first response (Father/Daughter), so I can just change the other name in the thread if someone else wants to pick it up

So jumping in here to clarify, there are a few plot essential elements that must be dealt with "on camera" as it were. Without these elements there is no story:
  • The characters must be directly informed (such as by seeing the damage on the news, being told by federal agents, or driving near it 'to be sure') of an explosion at their home.
  • The characters must be picked up by a federal agency, which then decides to put them in Witness Protection. Extensive detail over several posts is NOT required, I'm capable of summarizing several days in a single post.
  • THIS GAME WILL NOT BE PLAYED IN PMS
Anything else that's written as a "maybe" is an optional direction we can take it. Things written affirmatively are preferred, but only these bullet points are required.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom