Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female POV: 250ml of spit (NSFW Humiliation play)

thegreathumiliator

Banned
Banished
Good day wherever you are, if you're reading this, I assume you're into humiliation and would probably get wet from being coerced to display some parts to the world. I'm looking for someone who is fairly detailed, who can write around 3-5 paragraphs with a range of about 300-500 words, or even more if you get me really into the mood. As for the person behind the keyboard, a guy typing isn't an issue, as long as the female character is played well. So subby guys who can write well as females can apply too. In the same spirit, I'm a male roleplayer but I can write really good female characters for lesbian, sapphic plays.

This is my original request thread:

Now to the fun bit - Welcome to the class of 250ml.

D691789.gif
76e114dfa993f7c9b3fd353669a45072.gif

I'm looking to play as either the dom or the sub, preferably the dom. The premise of the play is that a college student is being too disruptive in the classroom, and no matter how many times she had been punished or warned, she was still being disruptive. Devising a method to punish her, the teacher came up with the idea of the 250ml spit cup. Instead of the boring ol method of gagging her mouth to keep the bitch quiet, the student has to allow other students to spit into her mouth. Students take turn spitting into her mouth, before the sub spits all of it out into a cup. This is then repeated until the sub manages to collect 250ml of spit.

tumblr_o5q68e1iqb1vrzdyvo6_500.gif

Now that we've everything set up, here come's the fun part. The sub girl has to remove her top and her bra, and while she's sitting topless in the class, she has to pour the whole cup into her mouth. With 250ml of spit inside of her mouth, the class goes on. But throughout the class, the other students can command her to do menial tasks, from helping to pickup a dropped pencil, to a full blown handjob. The main point is to either make the sub accidentally drink the spit, or spit some of it out. Each student also gets to call out a "TEST". When a student calls out a "TEST", the sub girl has to spit all of it back into the cup. She passes if it is still 250ml or more, and if she passes, she takes it back into her mouth. If she fails, then she'll have to swallow all the remaining spit and the whole class gets to vote on how to punish her. Once she's punished, the round starts again with the poor girl collecting a new 250ml worth of spit.

d1d5e658c14e7ceedf3037a9409313b6.gif
converted.gif

In addition to spit, it would also be alright to include cum to form the 250ml (with some donation from the boys). I wouldn't want to focus too much on MxF, but a small element of it could be fun.

mouth-blowjob-how-cum-first-gifs-homemade-298514.jpg
Tiffany-Thompson-cum-in-mouth-gif.gif

For the punishments, go crazy and go wild! I practically have no limits, other than blood, bruising and gore. If 250ml of spit is just the appetiser, imagine how dark we can go on the main course, do pm me to find out more.

converted.gif
23723689.gif
8332CFE.gif
01E9893.gif
5710333.gif
ad498f7f4dd57de89249906641aa48eb.gif
deg21db-69343b46-5a0d-410c-921b-3d1ca89610ad.jpg
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom