Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Careful what you wish for. {Staine x Pixel}

She was not human, despite that she could play pretend that she was. And yet this male was giving her ample to consider with his words. So while she listened to his praises and even reveled in the feel of a tender touch against her skin, her eyes still blazed with a deviant’s energy. And while she wished to explore and pick apart the man’s words, and see just how far she could push him in his carnal desires, there was something far more prominent that was a constant buzz under her skin.

She wished to see how the world changed on the outside.

And so, standing still before him in the clothes that he deemed unfit for her, her impatience was growing. And yet … his words still echoed in her mind. When we fuck. And, On your knees. He did not realize, but a being such as her, she reveled in the push of boundaries. It kept the grin lit up on her face, the near vicious slant to her eyes, even as she held out her hand for the plastic rectangle he offered up to her.

This she looked down at in confusion. Turned it over in the palms of her hands before tilting her head back up to watch him, gold glinting in eyes that had darkened to a shade of blue more reminiscent of a night’s sky. Then she held out the card back to him with her counter offer. “You will take me and select Ryan appropriate garments for me to wear when we venture out into the world, so I do not remind you so much of the woman who will be passing from this earth soon. But,” she added. And here was when her lips twitched again. She even sniffed, like this was something righteous that she was doing. “I will wear these to honor Martha as was intended until you have provided me with clothing that you deem worthy for me.”

Her mind made up, she stalked closer to him, not forgetting his earlier words until her hands could lift to curl around his shoulders, using them to lift herself up more to his level, her breath hot against the line of his jaw and against his neck. “Then I wish to play this game you insist on playing, where I must convince you that I would like to partake in carnal desires. Have I not made that much clear? We will, as you say, fuck - and if it is your preference that I be on my knees, then I will oblige, Sir Ryan. But first, I wish to leave your home, and see what it is the world has become. As my friend, you will oblige this, yes?”

Ryan had handed her the card, expecting her to do as he'd told her to, to take the clothes and whatever else was needed for them from him, yet she held it back out to him instead after giving him a searching look. Listening, he rolled his eyes and laughed softly. "If you want to go out dressed like that, then fine, but people will probably stare. You know, you don't always have to make things so difficult." He grinned playfully at her. "I could always order you to get them too, you know. You're lucky I'm not in the mood to take advantage of the almighty power I've been granted." He was putting the card back into his wallet when she moved closer to him, using his own shoulders to pull herself to a level height with him and instinctively his hands found her waist to hold her up.

"You mean you want to beg me? Like a puppy begging for a treat?"
He knew that wasn't exactly what she was saying but he couldn't help himself, he had to tease, he liked to push the boundaries to see where they laid. "I can indulge you, I am your friend after all." Grabbing his keys and his phone, he felt there was little point in remaining in the apartment and he held the door open for her before he led the way down to the parking garage. He had no way of truly knowing if she would follow him but on the other hand, he had the ring so she had very little choice in the matter, didn't she?

Once they got to his truck he turned the alarm off, opening it and gesturing to the seat inside. "Well, get in. First thing to know about the world of 2022, people don't like to walk anywhere they don't have to. This will get us into town and to the store, and then we can get you your clothes. After that I do remember suggesting a date. We can look for a movie, go have a meal, maybe visit a beach if you'd like to like lie in the sun and relax." Smiling, he would wait until she got into the car before he would lean in and buckle her seatbelt, taking a little extra time to make sure it was perfectly settled between her breasts...he could hardly deny himself that simple pleasure after all...before he would climb into the driver's side. Starting up the truck, he started driving them towards town, aiming to get her clothes first thing and knowing just the right store to take her to, one which had all kinds of different fashion types so that she could choose whatever she liked the most and even get some advice from a store attendant. "Just remember that when talking to other people, you don't mention what you are, a Djinn. As far as anybody is concerned, if they ask of course, you will tell them you're my butt slut okay? I think it's safer that way." He smirked at his own joke, impressed at himself for managing to keep a straight face as they drove, convinced she wouldn't recognise the terms.

The outside world. She had been dreading it and looking forward to it since she had found herself in Ryan’s room. Had even gazed out his windows and wondered at the structures she had seen. Now, with his playful warnings and grins that accompanied his teasing words, the male was grabbing what looked like keys and the unusual device she had not yet asked him about and

… opened the door.

The playful confidence she had been exuded just minutes before was replaced by a brief look of panic. And where she had halted in the middle of his living area after her tease of intimacy with him, she looked uncertain. Scared even. A haunted, near desperation swirled in her eyes and masked her features, before she lifted herself up again and curled a smile back on her lips, stepping outside of his door and trailing him down, down, down past doors where noises sometimes caught her ear and into

heat.

Where his home had been pleasantly cool and comfortable, she felt her skin tighten and warm as the air changed, and with it came the faint smells of gasoline and burnt rubber, cement and asphalt. Smells that were only passing familiar, and never to the extent of this. The djinn found herself hushed, distracted away from the male so that she could inspect what they passed. Colored shines on large, wheeled masses that vaguely resembled a carriage. Only not. More like the automobile that had been introduced during the last time she had been released into the world; the horseless carriage that would forever change things for humanity.

Lila - ah, Rue - hesitated as they stopped in front of a hulking mass on wheels, complete with a bed meant for hauling. She tossed him a wide eyed, uncertain look when he encouraged her to get in, opening her mouth to refuse at first. Only the unfamiliar twist of anxiety was pushed away by her earlier curious excitement to see this world as it was now.

The horseless carriage was just one thing that had changed.

So, looking skeptical, she clambered up into the seat, letting the door swing shut behind her, shutting her inside what she had now deduced was a metal box. Like a cat knowing that she was inside something unnatural and dangerous, she stiffened as the male reached over and fastened her in, shooting him a flat, albeit horrified, look as he repeated the process on himself.

“I will not die, but even I know that if one must be lashed inside something, that is not a good thing,” she started, voice reasonable. Like she was talking to an animal that was easily startled, without first realizing that the animal was … her.

As a startled screech left her lips as Ryan turned one of his keys in a hole on the side of a wheel on his side of the contraption, resulting in a thunderous noise. Automatically, her hands went to the handle on the side, except as soon as they started to move, her hand flailed, hitting a button instead.

Her window started to roll down, slapping the breeze in her face and ruffling her hair so that it lashed her cheeks. Horror filled her expression as she again mashed the button, until the window was all the way down instead of back up.

I do not like this,” she snarled, head turning to look at him all over again, her finger jabbing the button again. “You will stop this carriage, now! This is unnatural. This defies nature’s balance,” she insisted, her hand leaving the button to grip the strap between her breasts, tugging at it as the wind continued to slap at her face due to the speed in which the vehicle flew. Fast enough that the world outside moved by so fast she could barely make out what was there. “And I am not a butt slut,” she squawked at him, finally noticing the button where the buckle of her seat belt was fastened. She pushed it, releasing her strap, and giving her the freedom to lean forward to brace herself on the dash.​

Ryan had been happy to lead Rue down to his truck, it had been what she wanted, hadn't it? To see the outside world? He couldn't remember if he or she had first suggested it, he had a feeling he had been the one but she had seemed eager, and he'd felt she needed it...but as they approached the vehicle and he looked back at her there was definitely new emotions written in her eyes. Those swirls, often enchanting, eye catching even...they seemed chaotic now, and she was regarding his truck with a look that screamed she was worried it might swallow her whole. If she were anybody else he would have taken her back to his room right there, but she was a Djinn, as far as he knew she couldn't be harmed by something like this, the only thing he knew for sure could harm her would be to wish too much too quickly, to 'use her up', from her own words. Still, she had climbed into the seat, and he'd chuckled at her comment about being lashed inside it. "How do you know I don't just enjoy restraining you?" As he finished and pulled back, he reached for her and ran his fingers through her hair. "Don't worry, it's not that scary. I guess there is a lot you haven't seen, but none of it can hurt you, right Rue?"

When he started the vehicle up, he knew he'd vastly underestimated her fear, her panic, and it was pretty evident that whatever she had once been she was becoming more human over the centuries because from the way she'd spoken he couldn't imagine those ancient beings ever having a panic attack and that was clearly what was happening to her. Her panicked hands pushed the button that rolled the window down, he felt the rush of wind in his own face as they drove down the highway towards town at 50mph, he heard her voice and her demand that he stop it, he watched her panic and he looked for somewhere to pull up, eventually coming to a stop on the hard shoulder. Unbuckling his own seatbelt, he reached over, his hand on her shoulder, squeezing gently. "Rue, stop...shh, it's okay. We've stopped, alright? Come here...with me, this is an order, a wish, whatever you want to call it." He reached for the lever and pulled his seat back a little before grabbing her arm and tugging her towards him till she was close enough that he could reach around her and grab her waist, using both his hands to pull her over the gearstick and all the way onto his own seat with him.

Settling her ass down between his thighs on the seat so that she was in front of him he wrapped his arms tightly around her and squeezed, holding her. "You know we have to move from here eventually, don't you?" With her held like this, his chin was pretty much on her shoulder, it was similar to how she'd been at his computer, except now they were in the driver's seat of his truck, pulled to the side of the highway. He reached down beside her and pressed the button that would wind up the window. "You want to come with me, right? To the town, to the stores? These are everywhere, trucks, cars...hundreds of them, thousands, and barely any crash. I know it feels unnatural to you, it probably is, but there's nothing to be scared of, not while I'm here to look after you, okay? And it's not far now, maybe ten more minutes, that's it. Do you think you can do ten minutes for me?" The whole time he was talking to her he was running his hand up and down her arm, one still around her waist, thinking of any way he could make it easier.

First, he reached past her into the glove compartment where he found his earphones, pulling them out. "Okay, I have a plan. stay still, hands by your sides, Rue." Plugging them into his phone, he carefully placed one in each of her ears and he took one of her hands, placing the phone in it. "Hold this." Reaching back into the glovebox he pulled out a roll of ties he had for emergencies, unrolling them and taking the darkest of them, a deep blue. Chuckling, he lifted it to cover her eyes and after carefully pulling her hair back he began to tie the makeshift blindfold around her head. "You know, I pictured it being very different when I blindfolded you, but I have definitely thought about it before now." Once it was secure, he took her other hand and brought it around in front of her to his phone, so she was holding it in both hands. "Under no circumstances do you let go of this before the truck stops again, understood? Don't worry, you're safe with me." Looking over her shoulder he opened up his playlist. "Oh, and trust me...you're definitely going to be my butt slut." Smirking, he hit play, the Mika song "Grace Kelly" immediately began playing in her ears.

Pulling his seatbelt around the both of them, even around her arms, he really hoped all of this would keep her calm as he reached around her for the steering wheel and started the truck up again, beginning to drive, thankful for the tinted windows so nobody could see inside.

Back
Top Bottom