Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Story Prompt: Workplace Sissy (Severance/Hypnosis, searching for dom/domme - NSFW)

Erotica

Supernova
Im looking for Dom/Domme characters to play with for the below plot bunny. Kinks and limits are below the plot, let me know if you’re interested in playing! I only play on site via PM. Your behind the screen gender is irrelevant to me, as long as you can competently play the gender of the character you choose, we’ll have fun [NSFW spoilers].

Actively Seeking Plot: Workplace Sissy
Sissy faceclaim: Kalindra Chan

kalindra-chan_0186.jpg

kalindra-chan_0069.jpg

Kalindra_Chan_nude_leaked_01.jpg

kalindra-chan_0012.jpg

Story Premise: A play on severance - a loose concept where a man is unhappy in the workplace so signs up for some therapy sessions. Leads to hypnosis or severance type scenario where he is disconnected from his workplace self and his out of work self. Fun scenarios to explore within - his job responsibilities inside are to doll himself up and then can sort out what his duties are to fit in with YC. He could have to run an OnlyFans site unknowingly. Or maybe he’s YC’s pleasure slut on the inside and they somehow know one another outside. Could be a femdom situation where YC is his boss/Mistress inside but wife/girlfriend on the outside, following how they bleed together? Open to a lot of plotting on this one.

Kinks:
  • Forced feminization
  • Sexy/slutty clothing
  • Noncon/dubcon (Stockholm syndrome)
  • Chastity
  • Forced bi/cock worshipping
  • Facesitting/smothering/queening
  • Pegging/strap on play
  • Sex toys (plugs, gags, remote toys, etc)
  • Sissy training (walking in heels, practicing w/toys, makeup/hair lessons, etc)
  • Public humiliation (salons, adult stores, kink clubs)
  • Bondage (especially predicament bondage)
  • Gangbang/bukkake scenes
  • Most kinks outside of my limits are negotiable, just ask.

Limits:
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Bathroom play (could be talked into them if in a femdom scenario)
  • Anything with poor hygiene. Smells, pubic hair… all of it. Hyper focusing on some sweaty/disgusting aspect will make me leave.
  • I don't know the term for it - but anytime a dominant 'orders' the sub to be dominant. My muse is buzzkilled by that kind of bait and switch.
  • Godmodding
  • Underage/animals/anything against site rules
Archived Plots:
Story Premise: I thought some light race play could be incorporated. Perhaps there is a new punishment program in place for racial type crimes, and MC is charged and convicted. As a result, he is sent off to a Queen of Spades Sissy Academy of sorts. He will be forcibly feminized for the duration of his sentence to be turned into a curvy, sexy sissy. Then we can play through his training classes as you could play his trainer or trainers, if you like group scenes. I could play more than one sissy in the academy as well if we’d like to play multiples, but I’m not looking to play any of the BBC males.

Pairing / Looking For: Someone interested in playing a BBC dominant character responsible for breaking in and training MC. Ultimately ‘she’ will have to pass a series of ‘evaluations’ before earning her Queen of Spades marking. From there, we could discuss where to take the play, if anywhere locally makes sense.

Plot: A cruel/corrupt alpha male finally gets on the bad side of the wrong person/people and they seek their revenge in the most lewd/humiliating ways.

For this, I'm thinking the alpha male is either:

A) High School Senior: star of the football team, prom king, all the alpha male beginnings. His downfall could come from a few places: maybe the school nerd who MC picks on mercilessly. Maybe he goes to a party at a rival school, gets drugged and wakes up in quite a predicament?

B) College Frat Guy: not quite frat president, but maybe second in command and in charge of some of the brutal hazing traditions over the past few years. Also terrorizes the other sororities, so there are plenty of people who have him on their shit list.

C) Cheating/Abusive Husband/Boyfriend: we can make him as much of an asshole as you please if it helps you not feel so bad about turning him into a total slut for the neighborhood?

Plenty of other options. We can set him up to be the most chauvinistic, abusive, arrogant asshole imaginable to make his downfall all the better!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom