Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Looking for smut heavy scenes (nsfw pics)

Rjb20vawd

Planetoid
Hello people thanks for stopping in! As stated in the title I am looking to play some rps that are stuffed to the brim with smut! That being said a rp isn't a rp without some type of story to it so if you have any ideas in mind you want to try let me know but I lose interest if it's mostly about character development and story telling. Any of my ideas can be played with a male or futa character whichever you prefer to play. I like to keep the rp on site due to all the bots on other messenger apps.

Kinks:gore, vore, scat, toilet stuff......sike!!! Hardly anybody likes that stuff I just thought I'd trick you for a sec.

Real kinks:big tits, big cocks, sloppy bj/facefuck, titfuck, big cumshots in all holes and on face and tits, spanking, pulling hair, ass and pussy ate out, dirty talk, dub con, clothes ripped off, and anything generally rough.

Limits: gore, vore, scat, feet, mm pairings, animals, and death.

I'd love to hear any ideas you might have that you want to play but my preference is definitely modern scenes. I might be able to get into some type of sci-fi thing but I'm not sure, I've never done one before. Historic scenes might be entertained as well but again the preference is modern. Obviously the more detailed the better for me and I seem to be at about 2-5 paragraphs per post. Depending on what my partner gives me I like to at the very least match their length if not longer.

Some ideas:
You play somebody that has lent mc's boyfriend some money unbeknownst to her, it's been a month now and he is late on his payment so yc decides to pay him a visit when mc is spending the night at his place. He doesn't have the money but when yc gets a good look at mine he decides that he would rather have her for a payment instead!

This can either be a single one shot scene or he could keep coming back monthly over and over eventually even refusing the money in favor for more of mc's body.

The next idea is yc being a cop on a rather busy night of patrol. Mc would pass yours barely speeding, something yc normally wouldn't even pursue however due to the slow night he decides to stop her. When yc gets a nice look at mine he decides to come up with something to get her to consent to a search.( Maybe smelling weed or alcohol? Possibly having to threaten her with a night in jail if she refuses?) Then during the search he starts to feel her up so much it turns her on and she eventually lets him have his way with her either while passing cars can watch or in a secluded alley if you don't like public scenes.

This one sounds like a one shot scene but if you're really into a continuance maybe he liked it so much he keeps a look out on that street for her eventually finding her and figuring out her schedule of when she drives on that street so he can pull her over time and time again.

This one would more than likely be dub-con. Mc is a doordash delivery driver who is on her last delivery for the night. The instructions are a bit odd 'please deliver to the garage in backyard'. But it could easily be a party in the garage. She gets worried because it's quiet but it's a big tip so she goes in the back and knocks on the door anyway. She then has a cloth wrapped around her face and nose making her pass out, no doubt chloroform. What does she wake up to?!?! I'll leave that to you but she would be defiant at 1st until the sexual pleasure brings out her submissiveness and she submits to her captor.

This scene would be over after her release but whatever and how long she is subjected to it would be your decision.

Again I am open to a whole lot of scenes so don't hesitate to suggest anything you may have in mind!

I don't mind playing in 1st or 3rd person perspective just let me know what you like. I will flesh this out more and add faceclaims and more character information if I get some responses. I don't expect any faceclaims for your character but if you want to share one you can.

Thank you all for reading and I hope to have some fun with you soon! Oh and if you would like to end the rp prematurely please let me know and a reason why would be nice, don't worry about my feelings I have dragon hide for skin I just want to improve. I wish more people would realize criticism is a blueprint for improvement.

Character faceclaims:
Lisa-
1649666143750.png
Maria-
1649628770765.png
Amber-
1649628975497.png
Mariah-
1649629144144.png
Autumn-
1649629254602.png

Last edited: