Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Prompt: Tricked Sissy Model (looking for doms/Dommes, nsfw)

Erotica

Supernova
Im looking for Dom characters to play with for the below plot bunny. Kinks and limits are below the plot, let me know if you’re interested in playing! I only play on site via PM. Your behind the screen gender is irrelevant to me, as long as you can competently play the gender of the character you choose, we’ll have fun [NSFW spoilers].

Actively Seeking Plot: Naive Crossdresser Model
Sissy faceclaim: Penny May

EW3QGkiWsAA1bPO.jpg

FM7pPO-VcAMBzOa.jpg:large
Story Premise: MC is trying to make a living as a model/actor out in Hollywood. But, of course, so are thousands of other guys, most of which fit the lead male role look. MC, unfortunately, has always been considered the ‘cute’ guy instead.
So his agent, trying to find him a break, offers him some roles in some ‘niche’ modeling. He does a couple shoots in a dress and thigh high boots, and the reaction was through the roof for YC (maybe his online site or a magazine he sold the pics to?). So now he is encouraged to come back for another shoot, where he’ll get dolled up as a princess (pic spoiler 1), with some sexy lingerie underneath (pic spoiler 2). But, for this shoot, YC plans to introduce some light bondage. And once MC is tied down.. YC realizes he could make some real money with some blowjob shots, or sex toys… and it goes from there.

Kinks:
  • Forced feminization
  • Sexy/slutty clothing
  • Noncon/dubcon (Stockholm syndrome)
  • Chastity
  • Forced bi/cock worshipping
  • Facesitting/smothering/queening
  • Pegging/strap on play
  • Sex toys (plugs, gags, remote toys, etc)
  • Sissy training (walking in heels, practicing w/toys, makeup/hair lessons, etc)
  • Public humiliation (salons, adult stores, kink clubs)
  • Bondage (especially predicament bondage)
  • Gangbang/bukkake scenes
  • Most kinks outside of my limits are negotiable, just ask.

Limits:
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Bathroom play (could be talked into them if in a femdom scenario)
  • Anything with poor hygiene. Smells, pubic hair… all of it. Hyper focusing on some sweaty/disgusting aspect will make me leave.
  • I don't know the term for it - but anytime a dominant 'orders' the sub to be dominant. My muse is buzzkilled by that kind of bait and switch.
  • Godmodding
  • Underage/animals/anything against site rules
Archived Plots:
Story Premise: MC has been working for the FBI for a couple years - but always stuck riding a desk. He works out in the facility gym almost nightly to try and be noticed - so when he’s contacted for an undercover assignment, he’s thinking his work is finally paying off!
However, it turns out he’s only been picked because the criminal they are chasing has a thing for frequenting kink/bdsm clubs and tranny bars to kidnap their victims. The tricky part is that no agents can go undercover in this bar convincingly enough to get close to this perp. At least until someone suggests that MC would look good in a dress.
After some work (all assured to be temporary to MC), he’s now on his third night getting all dolled up and frequenting the club, unaware he’s been noticed and targeted.

Pairing / Looking For: Somone to play the character responsible for kidnapping MC. Could be a woman, and that’s what’s throwing the FBI off as she slips something into MC’s drink. Could be the club owner, taking MC down to a basement dungeon/playroom. Could be someone more unhinged if you’re looking to scratch that sort of itch.

Plot: A cruel/corrupt alpha male finally gets on the bad side of the wrong person/people and they seek their revenge in the most lewd/humiliating ways.

For this, I'm thinking the alpha male is either:

A) High School Senior: star of the football team, prom king, all the alpha male beginnings. His downfall could come from a few places: maybe the school nerd who MC picks on mercilessly. Maybe he goes to a party at a rival school, gets drugged and wakes up in quite a predicament?

B) College Frat Guy: not quite frat president, but maybe second in command and in charge of some of the brutal hazing traditions over the past few years. Also terrorizes the other sororities, so there are plenty of people who have him on their shit list.

C) Cheating/Abusive Husband/Boyfriend: we can make him as much of an asshole as you please if it helps you not feel so bad about turning him into a total slut for the neighborhood?

Plenty of other options. We can set him up to be the most chauvinistic, abusive, arrogant asshole imaginable to make his downfall all the better!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom