Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Specific Interest: One Piece, Nami Services the Dragon's Son (Spoilers, NSFW Links)

Remira

Planetoid
This is a very specific request interest, inspired by some pictures I found on Twitter. This sequence from Afrobull, where Yamato is pent up with a foot long erection, and Nami eagerly volunteers her body to coax out every drop of cum from his fat nuts. This isn't really a setup for a long term RP, though if I find a partner who matches my writing style really well we might be able to pick up other RPs after this, or find some way to extend this setup into something more.

Of note, while I personally prefer the interpretation that Yamato is a man, I won't hold my partner to specific pronouns. As for the cock, either it could be something he had from birth (and is part of why Kaido recognized him as a son), or a post-Onigashima raid surgery by Law, perhaps transplanted from Kiku.

I have an f-list here with all my main kinks and limits, but I'll post a few specific ones here as well. Not all kinks are required beyond the ones physically present in the picture (which will have a *).

Yes: Breast play, consensual scenes, degradation, excessive cum, face fucking, large breasts*, large cocks*, multiple orgasms, restraints, rough sex, size differences*, titfucking.

Maybe: Pregnancy.

No: Dubcon, noncon, underage, gore, vore, unclean materials.

If this catches your interest, please send me a message and we can discuss more specifics to get this idea up and off the ground. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom