Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Futa orc x Human tavern girl

Angelick

Meteorite
Hello all!

With this one, I'm looking for an RP that takes a little time to get into it. I want to explore the flirting, teasing and touching before the main even stats. But when it does start, oh boy, it will have really started.

Other than that I think the title says it all. For those who do want a little more info, here's what I'm picturing.

Our RP takes place in a historically inspired fantasy word, specifically, in a small and largely unimportant town. This town just happens to have the best bridge crossing a wide river for a hundred miles in either direction, so plenty of travellers pass through. As such, the town has a large and thriving inn – This is where our RP takes place.

The first character is a young, pretty woman who works in that inn, in some capacity. Barmaid, cleaning girl, some sort of entertainer, or so on.

The other character will be a Futa Orc, who happens to be passing through. Tall, rugged, rough around the edges, but attractive by human standards too.

The orc quickly asks the price for a room, a bath, plenty to drink, and to borrow a girl for the night – much to the shock of everyone in this small conservative town. In short, she's uncivilised, lewd, and very quickly takes notice of our human character. Yet for some reason, the (rather sexually inexperienced) human character finds herself tempted to take up some of the orc character's rather coarse suggestions, and not shying away from touches that might normally be unwelcome.

Specifically, I want to play out the build up of tension and desires between the two characters, not just have them instantly rush off to some backroom for a quickie. But ultimately the RP will include our Orcish adventurer mercilessly ploughing the young woman in a great variety of ways. Exactly how dominant and kinky she is can be decided between us.

For kinks:

None of these are required - they are just suggestions.

Big cocks, heavy cumshots, messy sex, rough sex, inexperienced partner, mild humiliation, deepthroating, anal virginity, creampies, bath scene, public displays of affection (or lust), large size differences, general dominant attitudes, face-fucking, mild bondage, face-sitting, kissing, hand jobs / fingering, rimming, mild drunkenness, dirty talk, body licking / worship, unusually thick / sticky cum.

I do have some specific rules when it comes to writing with me. These are that posts should be:

> A minimum of two decent paragraphs per post, mine are usually longer
> Via PM or maybe a thread (Never IM, Never Email, Never Discord)
> Given a cursory proofread at minimum, to get rid of glaring mistakes.

And also, please, please, please NEVER try to dictate my character's actions, thoughts, or background without asking me via an ooc message first. It is a MASSIVE mood killer. More than likely it will end our RP on the spot.

Angel's No-No Kinks:​

I haven't had time to make a F-list or full breakdown of what I enjoy yet, so quickly here is just a summary of those topics I actively dislike and will not include in ANY roleplays.

Nonsexual pain, Blood, Torture, Mental abuse / Mental health issues, physical abuse, violence, unclean fetishes (e.g. Scat, Pee, etc.) Vore, Death, Physically immature characters, Pregnancy / Conceptions, Anal without lube, Non-con, Harems, Cheating / Adultery themes, Nerdy / lithe male characters.

Back
Top Bottom