Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best/Worst job(s) you've ever had.

Trazz

Star
In my 25 years on this planet, I've held quite a few jobs. My very first job was when I was 16, I was the "Guy who waves a sign on the street corner."

Surprisingly, that was not my worst job.

My worst jobs would either be a janitor at a middle school, or a door-to-door vacuum salesman. Cleaning up after 12-13 year olds is just terrible, and the vacuum salesman job was just a waste of 2 weeks of my life that I will never get back, and that I never made a dime on. Though one guy did give me some beer and pot because he felt bad that he couldn't afford one.

My best jobs were working at a local mom-and-pop restaurant, and surprisingly enough, a telemarketing job. The restaurant was awesome, great food(at a 50% employee discount), nice clientele, the work was hard but not too hard, and it paid pretty well, hourly + tips. The telemarketing job was a lot of fun, and I made hourly + commission.

What say you all?

Best Job: When I was in high school, I'd work for my mom each summer. And each summer, she has to go around the country to visit our different stores and she'd take me along to help her. After we finish going to all the stores, we either go to the beach or some other cool place.

Worst Job: I had my internship at a logistics company that worked with a cigarette company. Not only did I have to wake up at 5 in the morning each day, I also had to sit in the stinky, hot warehouse filled with cigarettes and creepy men twice my age hitting on me.

My favorite job is my summer job since I work in the Kitchen and this year I get to organize the stuff and serving. I serve less this year due to the new 'part' of my job, which I suggested to the boss. XD

The job I hated the most was when I worked in a deli and they didn't teach me anything and excepted me to work and know everything. It gets very unnerving when your boss's boss comes and demands things of you that you have no clue where it is or how to make it... -_-''​

Worst Job: I worked at McDonalds for like, 2 months... the work wasn't bad, it was mostly the people there who annoyed me.

Best Job: Working at the corner store 4 houses down from my house. :) I only quit because my boss wanted me to start working nights, but it would be robbed like once every two weeks and every time was in the night... so I said no. x_x

Worst Job: The fact that I've never had one.

Best Job: The fact that I've never had one!

Oh, my dry wit kills me so.

Worst Job; Baby sitting . . . yeah. Kinda lame, I know. But I hate kids for some reason. Yet they love me. And cling, and drool on me, with their saliva. Not to mention the creeper Dad's that always hired me were FUUUCKED up.

Best Job; I used to volunteer at the humane society. It was a good job, apart from the bleaching you had to do for the kitty cages. The smell got stuck in your nose and it didn't go away for like, a week. I love animals . . . so. I'm a bit of a sucker for helping out whenever I can at animal shelters.

Best Job: Working for the OfficeMax call center in Cleveland , Ohio, taking catalog sales orders. The pay was not bad, my co-workers were nice, and my boss left me alone. I think the wost think I had to deal with was people from NYC >_<.

Worst Job: My current job at Wal-Mart sucks. The pay is not bad, but I'm apart of a new thing they have going on called IMS (Inventory Managment System) I deal with all their backstock, putting it away and getting it back onto the sales floor when its needed. I find that the Managers like to pull us for annoying side jobs since they don't really understand what it is that we do. Training sucks there... They put you on the computer for a day then toss you out into the work, to learn from a team of people who don't really know what they are supose to be doing. Asking managers question is kind of funny...their faces get distorted as they try to figure how to back pedal out of giving you an answer./end rant

If you consider being a stay home mom a Job....then perhaps I was wrong for saying Officemax. However the hours were good...the pay sucked XP

I would have to say the worst job I worked was a third shift (overnight/graveyard) clean up position for a potatoe processing plant in Belfast, Maine. My favorite part of the night was actually taking apart machines and putting em back together. [not moving em around those, them was heavy bastards]

best job... the best buy gig I picked up over the holidays. gotta try an get that back actually.

Best job, teletech. I love cellphones.

Worst job, oh my... Was it the job where I had to use fake L&I forms to scare my boss into paying me? Maybe the computer repair gig where I got smacked because my dumbass boss stuck his fat fingers into a shitty computer case and got them stuck. Maybe Petco, which was awesome but fired me for the public transit tweaking their schedule on me.

Jack in the box for a year........

I hate ppl too drunk to go through a drive through but insist on doing it anyway....

remember i dont hate drunk ppl.....just ppl too drunk to go through a drive through

My best job, having worked at Passport Canada..

My worst... I worked at coffee time for a few hours and quit then reported them for over 15 health violations... .-.

Back
Top Bottom