Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Monster-fucking, breeding and other weird things

Missulena

Tread softly, stranger...
I've been hesitating to make this, because of some weird sense of shame, but this is Bluemoon and there is no room for that nonsense here! So, without further ado:

Welcome to my new thread!!

Here are some things about me:
You can call me Missy or Lena.
A missulena is a mouse spider. I like spiders.
I have been roleplaying since high school. I couldn't say that I'm a master genius at it, but I like to think that I'm relatively competent.
I am not ghost-friendly. Sorry. But I prefer communication over being left high and dry.
Will I be a bit annoyed that you don't want to rp anymore? Yes. But it beats the hell out of being ignored and wondering what went wrong.
I don't mind a challenge. But don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out well.
NOTICE: I'm getting a lot more picky about the plots I take on and the people I respond to,
seeing as I just really haven't seen a lot of interesting things being brought up.
If your plot interests me, then I am more likely to respond.

What I like:
Monsters. Tentacles, slime, orcs.
Humans, elves, DnD settings, multiple endings, breeding, noncon, public sex,
dice rolls, rough sex, sci-fi, insects, ovipositing, dragons, werewolves, vampires, romance, story-driven

Or better yet, take a look at my f-list! Right here!

How I roleplay:
~I always do third-person and I use proper English. I
guess "proper" is subjective, but what I mean to say is: I spell good.

~ I never make my characters under age 18.

~As mentioned before, I am not ghost-friendly.
I value communication and honesty. If something isn't working for you, tell me.
What kind of a writer are you if you can't resolve problems with your words?

~I try to match my partner in post length. But my average is 2-3 paragraphs.
If you wanna push me to do more. please do.

~I like story-based rps, sure. But if I'm really into it at the moment, I'll do purely smut.
It depends on what I'm feeling.

~I don't do real-life faceclaims.
There's something uncomfortable to me about taking
someone's photo and using it for a smut-based roleplay.

~I will not disclose any information about my personal life
and I don't expect you to tell me anything about yours.
I value your personal boundaries. But if you need to vent, I'm happy to listen.

~Yes, I do shit other than monsters, so if you have suggestions, feel free to bring them up!

Plots:
(Slashed means I'm full-up on those ideas.)

Mcguffin Demon Quest: A young woman loses an ancient artifact and summons a demon to help her retrieve it from the cult that stole it from her family. The only issue is that the demon must have sex with its' summoner every few hours (or days) in order to stay connected to her and in the same realm. (I see this one being a long journey. Also, points if you don't automatically make the demon a sex demon. Or an asshole.)

Something Is Watching: A young woman, orphaned and living on the outskirts of a village, is visited night after night by a vampire who lives in a castle beyond the forest of her village. The vampire wants to take her for his own, but must find the right time and make the right moves. (A slow burn, for sure. More romance and story focused.)

Monster Labyrinth: A young woman is thrown into a labyrinth of monsters for the entertainment of a tyrant king. What ensues is a battle of survival and pure smut. (I see this being a dice-roll based game.)

Abominable Forest: People who get lost in the Mystic Forest are usually never seen again. Possibly because they become breeding drones for the multitudes of giant insects that inhabit the forest. (I don't really know where else to go with this one. It's something that might be hard to play with only two people.)

There Are No Heroes (fandom rp): (It's a My Hero Academia rp, everyone! I was hoping for a story with Tomura Shigaraki x OC because I love the little creep so much. However, this can be played with pretty much anyone and doesn't have to take place in the MHA universe.) A young villainess is initiated into the League of Villains after dropping out of UA. Tomura Shigaraki takes a special interest in her, as she has inside secrets. However, the interest may take a turn into attraction. (This one might be a challenge, since Shigaraki is known to be cold. It could evolve into non-con or restraints or blackmail, even.)

We Never Saw It Coming: A virus has killed a majority of the human population. Only a small group of survivors remain and are scattered throughout colonies in the world. Life is difficult, but what's even more difficult is that there's now a group of strange, vaguely-humanoid creatures roaming throughout the desiccated cityscapes, hunting down the survivors. Two survivors have set out to find the origins of these creatures and possibly put a stop to them before they completely take over.

The Nightclub: Deep underground in the heart of a gritty, corrupt city, lies a nightclub for Drow Elves. When a not-quite-Drow woman wanders inside, (possibly running from a pursuer) and meets a Drow male, the two strangers form a dark bond that can only end in lust and danger. (Non-con, stalking, possible kidnapping and risk of pregnancy. I feel the vibe of this rp being a dark mood, kinda like this song. )

The Insect King's Mate: On a distant planet in the far future, there exists a species of insectoid alien that has enslaved the colonizing humans. A young slave girl is given to the King of this species as a mate. She enjoys the constant preening and pampering her new position provides her. However, she learns that the aliens need to mate with humans to produce offspring.
Will she thrive under the stress of incubating his spawn, or will she attempt to run away?

Jekyll and the Guy I Married: Two people meet, they fall in love and they marry. Happy ending? Well, the husband has been hiding the fact that he's a monster in human disguise. Anyway, congrats on the wedding.
(Comedy, slice-of-life and possibly drama. This can be a fantasy or modern setting and I would love to explore possibilities with.)

My Pet Human: On the 21st birthday in a world where humans are considered to be slaves or livestock, a monster male has received a well-bred human female as a breeding slave. After he takes her home, he begins to use her. (Pretty simple set up to a plot that could go anywhere.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom