Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lunar Affair (Lady Bloody Ava & Vinaein)

The King was taking what he wanted. The absolute right of kings. Especially Lycan ones. Growling, he thrust forward with his hips, pounding furiously between the spread legs of the woman who had been so dignified until now. Now she was yielding, offering herself like the most base of creatures and it turned him on immensely. Snarling, he fucked her harder, cock wetly pounding into the deep heat of her pussy. He felt joined to her like he never had been to a woman, deep inside as he tried to tell himself the feeling would subside when he spent.

He told himself a lot of things. He held on to her, fucking in a firm rhythm, hips slapping against her ass. He tugged her hair back, feeling her climaxing, but unsatisfied with the notion of spending into her just yet. "You ask permission next time." he said with a warning edge to his voice, before his hand descended firmly on her ass, the other still pulling the red hair. "You like this?" He whispered. "Taken by the Lycan king?" he whispered.

Ralph was pushing up with his hips, knowing how tense Lily must have been....and then he rolled her, settling her on her back. "Look at me...with those pretty eyes..." he pushed himself between her legs, kissing the mouth that had so eagerly sucked at his cock.

"I want you..."

The grounded side of the red-headed wanted to tell him that he had no right to make her ask permission when he actually did have the right. He was the Lycan King and could take what he wanted. This was not some medieval times, and she still had a say, but all she could think about was how much she wanted this man at her side at all times. Like she thought she had been whole the entire time and managed to get all of her pieces put back together after losing Caleb to her sister, but oh how wrong that must have been.

Maybe this feeling was just in the moment. Maybe when all was said and done and they got their fill of one another this wouldn't be a thing anymore. Despite his words, the sound of his voice sent a shiver to ghost along every inch of her exposed flesh. A flash flood was summoned between her legs at the feeling of that mighty hand striking her ass. With her hair firmly in his grip, her back was forced to arch and her breasts jiggled each time he buried his cock into her greedy loins.

Ava did not want to give him the satisfaction of a reply. It was clear as day that she was thoroughly enjoying what he was dishing out but she was still stubborn. A symphony of panting, whimpers, and moans filled the air as she was taken thoroughly. Ava could have cared less about his status. She tried to avoid him on purpose for that very reason, but here they were, doing at each other like sex-starved teenagers.

Lily was surprised and relieved when Ralph rolled them over and she found herself on her back. At his voice, she looked up with those striking blue eyes and felt a weight melt off of her shoulders when looking up at him. Ralph was always there when she needed to complain, cry, or vent especially when Caleb and Ava were together. It felt like no one else ever had time for her but him

"I want you too..." she whispered softly with a genuinely lax smile just for him.

There was nothing remotely reserved to Ava anymore, and that was how the king liked it. How he wanted it. He was driving his way into her, again and again with rough movements and motions, his hand locked within Ava's hair. He growled again, panting as he urged his body on, burying the hardened shaft within the quivering folds of his new lover. Lucian simply fucked like a beat now, holding Ava with the fullest dominace he could muster.

And he knew she loved and wanted all of it. Maybe this woul get it out of their system. Once he spent, they'd need nothing more. He knew he was only deluding himself at the notion, but he had to think of something now, all while he continued to pound her. "SAY it," he urged her, his mouth close to her ear. "I want to heat you say it...Ava." he bit her neck gently, sharp teeth braced against her flesh.

'Say it and I'll let you cum..."

Ralph went down and then he kissed Lily slowly, mouth hot against hers as he continued to rock between her thighs. "I've got you..."

Ava was being driven higher and higher and aching for relief. It felt as though she may never be sane again if he did not let her finish. Hell if he didn't finish then she would not be happy at that outcome either. That voice, that power, even the bite had her soaked to the nines and dying to crash right here and now. This left her quick to succumb his demand. "Yes! I love this...I love what you do to me..." It was almost a shame that she felt such a heated desire for this man. This King. This Lycan. Internally she felt her body trembling in anticipation of what loomed ahead.

"Damnit .... Lucian...." she panted hard as the seconds felt like hours, damning the demanded formailty of his title.

Lily's manicured fingers ghosted up Ralph chest and over his shoulders before they laced together behind his neck as he indulged her in the sweetest of kisses. She would trust this man with everything, where as Caleb seemed off. Maybe it was because she was comparing what they have to what he had with Ava.

Ralph was doing a damn good job of relieving any stress she had and providing the support she so desperately needed. It had been too long since that last kiss, in her opinion, and she indulged in a sweet and kiss shared between lovers as she fed his moans of approval until she had to break the kiss to focus on breathing as she was hairs breadth from shattering.

Lucian angled himself behind the beauty before him, taking her in the most primal way imaginable. Mounted on her, he thrust with his hips, burying himself to the hilt inside her. He fucked rough, driving in and out, over and over again while he maintained a dominant group of the red hair. He never wanted to let go, not with the prospect of having this body again. "Good. That's what I wanted to hear..." he slapped her ass. Then slapped the other side. Suddenly aware he was likely to come inside her.

"Have your release, woman....say please, though." He pulled her hair back, making her look him in the eye. And then he kissed her as hard as he could.

Ralph felt his lover's fingers glide over his chest as he claimed Lily's mouth with his. He kissed her again, and again, tongue probing into her mouth while he thrust inside her. "There we are..." he whispered as he pushed to get the best spots. "Isn't this better, lovely...?"

Ava was being driven higher and higher and aching for relief. It felt as though she may never be sane again if he did not let her finish. Hell if he didn't finish then she would not be happy. There was a gasp that accompanied each slap to her ass and then she barely caught the tail end of his sentence. "Please!", she cried out before she shattered all around his cock and lost herself in a kiss that made her lose all control, and all that was burned into her vision, even with closed eyes, was that powerful gaze of his. She wouldn't remember screaming "YES!" after it all and trying so desperately to recover her breath as the feeling in her legs was all but gone.

There was a steady panting from Lily when she wasn't in the middle of kissing her lover. Those eyes looked him over like she was trying to memorize every perfect imperfection of his face. As he nailed the perfect spots within the volume seemed to slowly hike and that indescribably clutch took place just before she found herself teetering over the edge of a massive climax that promised quite a bit of recovery time.

Luc pushed the thick length of his cock back into Ava's dripping sex. The heat was overwhelming, her body moving in time with his. He wanted to come into her like he never had with a woman, damn the consequences to this. The slaps to her rear were a demonstration of his control over her, the way her hips jerked to the blows only enhancing his enjoyment. And then he kissed her. The kiss was a sign of control, affection, one hand in her hair, the other gripping a full breast, working the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

The slap of skin to skin filled the air, the scent of sex, the sound of her voice, the taste of her lips as she howled her climax out. The clench of her silk around him as he pumped in. His cock buried firm and deep within her, milking the length of him. He pressed in and came roughly, pumping out his finish into her with a snarl...
"Woman..." he whispered. Having just had possibly the best sex of his life...

Ralph meanwhile was demonstrating his own mastery of Lily's body, plaiyng it like an instrument. He smiled at her, thrusting at the right pace, the right angle to bury so deep within her. "That's it, Lil..." he whispered, urging her on with each push. "You know you wanna cum...you deserve it, babe..." He clutched a breast, squeezing. "I've got you..."

Ava was full-on inebriated in the moment that he painted the walls of her womb in his seed. The pulsing of his cock reverberated through her body. The pleasure was extended with his hand fondling and playing with her breast and nipple. Just the mere sound of his voice kept the fire burning in her veins. There was no room for words. What did this Lyan do to her? All the strength left her in the form of the most mind-blowing orgasm she had ever had. If he let her hair go she would be strewn about his bed looking like a thoroughly satisfied goddess without an ounce of strength or motivation to move.

Damn this man. Damn this King for making her feel this way and leaving her painfully wanting him to join her in his bed and relax in a silent afterglow. Talk about a way to introduce yourself. When introducing himself to Lily and upon first glance, she did not peg him for a man to bed random women... unless he had paired with her, but he was so unclear and hard to read! Her eyes were hardly able to remain open as her mind descended back down to earth.

Lily felt that tension mount and her back arched as Ralph whispered his encouragement in a tone that fueled her. "Ralph!" The blonde Luna tried not to yell, but when she snapped and found herself writhing and losing all control, there was nothing she could do to retain it. "Damnit ... I love you.... so much." A long and hard kiss was snagged with a satisfied sigh to follow. "Is it wrong that I do not want to leave you? But I know that I have to." Despite those words, Lily did not make any effort to move.

Back
Top Bottom