Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't make me tell what you did Sis. //Kratos||Blinded\\

She continued to push against him, but there was little use, especially when he held her even stronger in order to stop her from flailing up against him. In order to minimize the pain done to her body, and perhaps the bruising that may show up later due to his force, Megan stopped trying to push against him. Her body would relax into the bedding, letting him to do her what he would. For now, she was powerless to stop it.

His tongue felt more welcome within her mouth than that of an intrusion, but she would try her hardest to not let him become aware of that. His teasings were starting to bother her, though, and she wondered how much more he would do to her in order to get a lift out of her. And were her body to accidentally give him that rise, then what would she do then? What would he do, was really the question.

Feeling her body relax against his force now, he became a lot more gentle only lightly holding her incase she started to try and push against again. Seth's tongue continued to brush against hers part of him knowing that Megan would react soon, after all he had seen the way she sometimes would look at him when he was looking the other way.. not that she would ever admit to any feelings if he ever brought it up.

Softly one of his hands began to massage one of her shoulders, completely slid away from her arm now but instead was just trying to make it easier for her to relax and let Seth continue. He was still curious for a complete reaction knowing one would not be to far away now..

Now that he was being more gentle, holding her body more lightly now, she could feel just a bit more at ease. Soon enough, he would get the reaction he was so looking forward to, her tongue stirring slightly at his teasings. Sure, her brother was a good-looking person, but she wasn't supposed to think of him like that, much less even think of enjoying something like this. She simple couldn't.

However, it was his massaging hands that would bring on more of a reaction, a muffled though audible and distinct moan escaping up against his lips. Her eyes would shoot open, as soon as she realized what she had done, praying that he hadn't heard it or felt her tongue beginning to stir at the touch of his own.

That first reaction was subtle enough not for Seth to notice yet after a small amount of time he felt Megan's tongue respond slightly although that was not what really caught him. It was the soft moan that had escaped her, already her body was betraying her mind or maybe she was giving into what was occurring.

His hands continued to do what they were his eyes gazing into hers now that they were open, and slowly he grabbed one of her hands and guided her into wrapping her arm around him before moving it back to her back massaging lightly once again.

Megan had a real soft spot for having her body so sensually massaged like that, yet no man could elicit a response from her like he did. And when he guided her hand around his body, her arm would fall perfectly into place, her hand resting gently upon his form as their kiss continued.

Slowly, but eventually, Megan's body would truly begin to betray her, that virgin tongue slipping its way into his open mouth. The warmth was incredible, and the taste within his mouth was even more so.

Even though Seth always tried to act so distanced from Megan he knew by instinct what she was like, and how her body liked being treated. Already it was acting the way he had expected it, she did not hesitate when he helped guide her arm and now finally, a reaction of which he was truly waiting for. Upon feeling her tongue against his, he let a soft sigh escape him as he continued to wrap around it and then he lightly pulled the two of them even closer his hands massaging separate parts of her back.

He had not worries about having to try and restrain her now, he had a feeling she would not push away and the taste of her tongue against his was as sweet as he had expected and definently pleasant.

It was very wrong, what she was doing, what they were doing. But it was only just a taste, right? She wouldn't keep up with this game, despite what her body may have acted like it wanted. He knew a bit more about her than what seemed real, that she liked being held and massaged, having her arms wrapped around whoever she happened to be with. And the more he would massage at that aching the flesh, the better he was slowly making her feel. Plus, his skillful tongue was causing her body to tingle with unusual sensations, those of which she'd not quite felt before.

Soon enough, she found herself a bit lost for breath, and she would pull herself out of the kiss, keeping those dark hues of her's shut as she did so.

Seth knew what they were doing was deemed wrong but he was past the point of caring, he was more interested in getting to know Megan a little more personal instead of always coming of second best. That was mainly his fault though as he limited his capabilities so that it actually looked like he was just some average teenager and so that it would be easier to hide any feelings or live up to expectations. Slowly he felt her tongue slid from within his mouth, and he took a breath his heart beating reasonably fast.

He looked at her noticing that she had not opened her eyes but his arms still massaged one of them lightly moving up and brushing down her face. " It's ok Megan.. I won't hurt you ever.. I promise.."

"How can I ever believe that?" She breathed, her chest rising and falling beneath his body as she would search for those gentle breaths once more. Her arm left its place upon his back, coming back around to brush several strands of fallen locks from before her eyes. How could she expect that he wouldn't hurt her? The first time she didn't comply to something he pleased, he'd probably hit her. Even as she thought of this, those dark eyes would slip open slowly, looking up at him with a mixed sort of expression hidden within them.

As his hand came across her face, she began to feel warmer now than she had before, his massaging feeling pretty good upon her flesh.

It would be hard to probably show that what he said was the truth yet as he gazed into her eyes he though of only one thing that was appropriate to say "Trust me Megan.. and you will know I would never hurt you..." His voice was soft his eyes gazing into hers, his hand was just lightly cupping her face before he softly kissed her lips shortly. "I can't even hurt my enemies.. let alone you.." Lightly he ran his thumb across her lip before continuing to look into her eyes.

Although at first he did seem to come across a little different he was being more himself now, more caring and gentle. He wanted to gain her trust in ways he had never thought would be possible yet he would allow her to make up her own mind. Part of him wanted to kiss as he looked at her again thinking for a moment. " Now I will actually ask you... do you want to kiss again.."

It would be hard to believe him, after that. Even though he had begun to hold her softer, looking deeply into her eyes with a sort of masked kindness, she still had a feeling he was not telling the complete truth. His kiss now felt soft upon her lips, her eyes closing only momentarily as he could lay his hand to her face. His touches were calming, but her heart did not rest quite yet. There was still the threat of him hanging her.

He was indeed acting more caring and gentle, but was it a front, or was he being genuine? Jealousy could change a person, and he did seem like he was purely jealous of her. "I-I can't..." She muttered, turning her head to the side. It was wrong, and this simple gesture was not enough for him to earn her trust.

Although Seth had a back up plan, he did not want to resort to it. He had notified her of it as his main intention but really it was just to create a little fear so he could easily get her to open up a bit and make it easier for him to express his feelings. It might not be the best way to tell your sister you want to do naughty things with her, but it was seeming to work. That and Megan was to smart and cunning that he needed a backup just in case she decided to try and use this all against him sometimes. It would not be the first time she had used information to make him look bad which was partially the reason why the back up was their in the first place.

Lightly his hand brushed against her cheek his other still massaging her back "don't say that... I know you can.... you just need to listen to your body more... act more naturally rather then how you have been taught to act.." He spoke soft his lips near hers, his warm breath would be lightly warming her cheek but he was only going to speak to her, to continue the conversation that had been started "Sis... I know it's hard for you to trust me... but just try it.. for one kiss.. and then tell me honestly.. if you feel anything or not.. if not, I will forget all of this.. and act like it never happened"

Though he was indeed acting nicer, she did worry a bit about his other plan. At least, if she complied to him, it was to be left between the two of them and no one else would ever have to find out. She needed to try and find a way through all of this, but at this point it seemed rather like they were at the point of no return. He had her there now, beneath his warm body, pressing her gently into her own bedding as he left her to ponder. She would close her dark hues and take in a deep breath, trying to figure out a way around all of this. But was he really going to simply continue to wait for her to answer?

He seemed to know all of the right things to do. Those gentle touches making her inwardly tremble, his massaging hands relaxing her so deeply at the same time. It really was like he had this all intricately planned out. Perhaps, he really was smarter than what she gave him credit for. Unable to really move much of her body, considering the hold (even though it was a light one) that he had upon her, she would simply listen to his words, looking up into his hues before lightly placing her lips to his own. If that was all he wanted was one more kiss, then he would have it, for how much further could it go?

Seth knew how his sister Megan would act after he had said such a thing, it seemed she was lost a little in thought now and so he left her to doing that, his hands lightly massaging still exactly the way her body liked it, and how close the two of them were next to each other, a comforting warmth had been created. It seemed for once he had outsmarted her, but it had taken quite some planning... she always enjoyed showing how intelligent she really was and it probably came to her as a bit of a surprise that he too was just as smart, if not more...

His deep blue eyes gazed into hers seeing them open and look up at his before he saw her moving a little closer their lips making contact. It was soft, and the feel of her tender lips against his, it was nice to feel them their again. It was so wrong morally for doing what he was doing with his sister, but that did not actually meant that it did not feel wrong. It felt perfect... and blissful the only words that could describe it accurately, and slowly he lightly licked at her lips to part a little, hoping she would allow him to enter.

Her body was turning slowly against her indeed, her yearning muscles wanting to feel his continued touches upon her aching flesh. And he was so close, she could feel him breathing up against her, his hot breaths caressing her silken skin. Her thought processed seemed to become less focused and more interrupted as Seth would take that warm tongue across her lip, beckoning for entrance into her mouth. Parting those lips silently, seeing as he was being far less forceful now, she again pushed her arms up against his body. However, it was not to push him away. Rather, she wanted to feel.

All he had needed for Megan to do was just slightly part her lips, of which he felt them move a little and then slowly slipped his tongue into her mouth and slowly started tangling it with hers wrapping it around it lightly, before pulling back a touch flicking against it and then twirling around it a few times. Although at first when Seth felt her hands being pushed against him, he went to stop the kiss seeing as she did not want to pursue this any further yet it seemed that was not the case. Instead he could tell by how light in force the push had actually been to start with.. she was just curious, and wanted to have a bit of a feel.. of which he hoped soon the two of them would feel more then just the fabric that covered their bodies but instead something more.

She had done what he was hoping and anticipating for, those silken lips parting enough for his tongue to slip right into her mouth. Megan felt her body trembling, his teasing tongue feeling terribly good against her own. It was so wrong, so terribly wrong to even think about enjoying this. But as their tongues would dance and he would allow her hands to go free, she couldn't help but get a little bit of pleasure out of it. As though she were completely beneath the veil of his control, she would feel herself pressing further into the kiss, tasting deeply within his mouth as her breathing grew slightly more heavy. One hand would cradle at his smooth cheek, the other slipping slowly down his back, her fingers periodically feeling at the fabric beneath them.

Seth knew just how weak Megan would be once he convinced her body to step past the boundaries that would normally limit such options, they might be considered immoral or so wrong.. yet he was past looking at it like that. Their tongues danced together and he felt her almost completely give in as the kiss was deepened and intensified, both of them getting a good taste of each other as he felt her hands start to explore a little, her soft skin against his cheek the other seemingly rubbing around the fabric on his back. Slowly he pulled back from the kiss to take a small breath "You can't tell me you did not feel something their Megan.." That was all he said before he gave another short quick kiss straight onto her lips before parting away just a touch to let his sister speak.

Weak, indeed, Megan's bother wanting to writhe beneath every touch and to bend into every kiss. However, she couldn't. Could she? No. Not only was it not right, but people would find out. She was not going to like this, nor enjoy it. He could have his revenge and his blackmail as much as he pleased, but she would go with it unwillingly. But even as she thought all of this, his dancing tongue teased at her senses, these new feelings setting her ablaze with pleasure. When he would pull away, she would feel her head lay back to her bed, her hands leaving his body as they would rejoin her own. Laying her cheek gently onto the warm bedding below her, Megan would close her eyes and give a gentle sigh. So wrong, but so pleasurable. What to do?

It seemed Megan could not even speak, yet now he felt a little similar.. for a moment anyhow before gathering himself a little and sitting on the bed near her, she seemed to be thinking about something which was obviously something to do with the kiss. The taste of her still lingering inside his mouth of which Seth loved it. "If you want me to leave this room for a little i will.. and I have something to say.. I never planned on blackmailing you, but it felt the only way such an event would take place.. for this I am sorry..."

It was something that she was terribly conflicted about. It felt so wonderful, yet so forbidden. But she wasn't like this, these feelings were not familiar to her. And was he really only doing this because he was attracted to her, and not because he wished to see her hurt or humiliated? In thinking these thoughts, she began to ponder whether or not this could just be their little secret; something that no one else would have to know about. After all, by seeking the answers to her feelings within her brother, couldn't she guarantee her safety? "It's...alright. I think."

Seth felt a slight guilt for the way he first went about things, yet it had done its task. Notifying her was easy.. and now well it could go more true instead of blackmail.. or forcing things upon her. Gently he ran his fingers through her silky hair, it was so much nicer then his yet that was expected him being male and all. "We will never have to tell anyone that we have done things together.. we will keep it our secret.. after all every family has a secret Megan... and ours does not yet.. so why not let me show you my feelings.. maybe you feel something to and you did not realize"

He spoke softly yet confidently his blue eyes looking around the room, it was nicer then his yet had a slight feeling of emptiness.. it was missing something and yet it was not obvious.. his room was.. well a teenagers room, that explained it perfectly.. the floor was just visible.. and each step felt like you had to almost surf around the room not to fall in.. the bed was nice, as was the rooms presentation surprisingly.. it was just a tad messy.

Back
Top Bottom