Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't make me tell what you did Sis. //Kratos||Blinded\\

Kratos

Supernova
'In the household that I live in, she was deemed perfect.. the perfect daughter, the perfect sister.. the perfect person, she never did anything that was not respectable or went against her parents words, she even got along well with her brother and no arguments were caused.. Yer right..as if that were the truth... all she was.. what she really was, was spoilt but that is my sister for you," Seth sighed looking around his room, compared to the treatment he received from his parents it was nothing like what his sister got, in fact.. if he asked for something it was either ' you have to work for it,' or 'Stop pestering us and get out their and earn money.. and then you may do what you want with it' And then when he did start earning money they forced him to save most of it allowing him to barely spend any at all, such a treatment annoyed him but it was how the family worked and it was impossible to argue with since when something went wrong it was blamed on Seth every single time.. even if he was not in the vicinity of what happened.. Talk about unfair that was for certain.

Maybe they treated him a little different because out of the family he was the only one with deep green eyes like the lushest of forests, such a bright yet deep green was rare yet no one in this family had green eyes.. made him different but considering he had the appearance of his father and the same dark brown hair presented in a messy style unlike his father.. well they would not be so bias against him just because of his eyes, maybe it was because he was eighteen and his sister was a little younger.. not much but a little younger. In that regard they had to then pamper her, but.. then they went over the top and spoiled her. Things would change though if Seth told what he knew.. he had seen his best friend and his sister go out on a date.. and more to this, that same friend had been boasting that he had got the best blowjob he had ever received.. he did not mention her name but he did mention the day and it was the day that his sister went on that date and returned late at night.. her hair a bit of a mess, he remembered it and at first was a little confused but it all made sense the next day,.. his silly friend.. little did he know, that his sister.. would soon become his.. with blackmail of course.

[[You'll forgive me, if I don't type in small font. It bothers my eyes, sometimes.]]

Megan was indeed your stereotypical sister of utter and distinct perfection. She had the mind and the body that just refused to quit. She was an angel, in the eyes of her parents, and perhaps the paragon of purity within her brother's mind. After all, that's all that mattered, right? She was spoiled rotten, and everyone was pleased. Her room was the best within the house, all toned out in shades of beautiful blue. Megan never really had to work for anything, either, even if she did work for her education and such. However, any material thing she wished was usually handed over to her without much of a fight. She was never at fault, she never had a fault, and could never be faulted. She loved her mother, father, and brother very much, even if her brother did tend to get a bit jealous of her. He had to work oh so hard for what he pleased. Oh well.

Her hair was long, silken, and deep brown. A shade of loveliness, in the eyes of her family. It was always taken care of, not a hair out of place. Her deep hues were not that of her brother's color, but were more beautiful and seemingly pure. Her age alone spoke partially of her innocent nature. Seldom was it that she actually went on dates, but she was indeed at that age. Therefore, when Seth's best friend asked her out, she couldn't help but oblige. But did she really do what she would soon be accused of? She worried not about the accusations she may receive later on, for she doubted there would be any. It was a date, plain and simple. However, she did return late that night...

Into her room she would slip, closing the door behind her, setting the scene for what may happen that night.

Little did Seth know his friend was just actually saying things that were not true.. it was common for his best friend to try and make him look better then the rest of the group and well he did seem the most popular with the females.. even more so then Seth which seemed to get reasonable attention only if his mate Stan was not around. Compared to him really, she was dazzling to the eye.. her eyes brighter and more entrancing her body attractive and her facial features and perfect hair and skin.. well it was no wonder she seemed to get a little bit of attention at school and even after of which the parents of the pair.. well they would not be to happy about this as they had told her, no boys.. and no dates.. both had seemingly been neglected with what seemed like she had done something else.. whether or not this was the case.. it was still something to maybe bring up later.

Their parents would be returning from work in a few hours which gave him time to now maybe start at least notifying her of his position that he had available now before knocking on her door "It is me Sis, can I come in?" Oh for a little while now Seth had been slightly attracted to Megan yet felt as if she would push away even more so and more to that fact would state his feelings and make him look like a fool to many people which would make his semi decent reputation .. well not existent with an incest remark if it were to be made. He waited for a response, not one to just barge into his sisters room.

Seth's friends were very much the kind that would come up with any way to make themselves look better. In honesty, Megan hadn't even kissed the boy beyond a peck on the cheek. He was too arrogant for her, and she intended on breaking up with him quite soon. After undressing out of her clothing, placing them away within the dirty clothes, and dressing in her night-wear, Megan curled up atop her soft blankets and turned her lights down lower. Her room was magnificent, and shown of the moon and stars when the lights were down. As she curled up, she heard a slight knock upon the door.

"Yeah." She called out to him, finger-combing those beautiful silken locks as she made herself comfortable in bed. It wasn't uncommon for the two to talk, even if they did have their differences in treatment and such. She loved her brother, no matter how jealous he seemed to get over her.

"Did you have a good night alone, brother?" Megan asked gently, her eyes glistening softly in the dim lighting.

Thinking about it realistically as he stood outside her door, well he would just probably talk to her about how he knows whats going on partially and would like to hear the full story, after all if he were to tell his parents anything he would need detail well all he saw was her dressed up, went somewhere with his best friend.. returned really late.. it was considered a date obviously which was still not allowed so at least ms perfect would be in trouble for once. Slowly he walked in before hearing Megan's question. "It could have been better.. but at least it was peaceful.. listened to music most of the time.."

He sighed taking a breath before looking at her, "What about you hmm, with last night.. going somewhere with one of my friends.. returning late... that was not date now was it as you know what our parents would say to that.." jealousy was still in his words, they considering still talked quite often but this was the first time he had brought up something like this to her attention

"Well, I'm glad you got to have some time to yourself. It seems like you never get to be alone, these days." What with the parents always harassing him and all. She had only really recently gotten into the whole concept of dating. And so far, it didn't seem to be as cracked up as everyone claimed. She really didn't like any of the boys she'd met to touch her, and most of them seemed to get mad very easily when she told them no, or to stop doing something. Megan could hold her own, if she really had to, and she never figured that she'd have anything to explain. To anyone. Including their parents.

"What do you mean?" She asked, snuggling further into her blankets still. "It was just a date. I wouldn't even let him kiss me. It was just a late movie. You know how it goes." She could clearly hear the jealousy within his voice, and wondered why he was bringing this up. "Is there something wrong?" Megan's gaze matched his own, those beautiful eyes looking rather striking even within the dim lighting.

Truth was that was the case, they would never really leave him alone.. so that they could pester him about this and that blaming anything and everything on him that was bad and if something good happened or was done even if he did it.. well most of the time his sister received the praise or his father would say he did it and then Seth would be told ' see you should be more like him or her.. and be useful for once..' Those words were said enough, enough for him to easily be jealous but also angry at them.. but the anger at least did not continue on to his sister at least.

"And you know what our parents say about you dating.. It's not meant to happen yet Sis, or so they say.." He looked at her eyes beautiful and nicely light by the dull lighting of the room. "I am sick of hearing your perfect.. never do anything wrong.. and well at least I can tell them now about that date.. about you coming home way past the time they set.. and I am sure I can include the rumor that my friend made.. that would make them.. well just a little edgy at you.. even if it is not true.. unless we can arrange something.. that will make me consider not telling.."

"Rumor? What rumor? Nothing happened between us." Was he really going to try and blackmail her over something that she didn't do? Alright. Sure. The parents weren't exactly about their little angel going out on dates, but she was female. She did have to do it, or at least want to do it, eventually. She was still a virgin, pretty much as pure as the driven snow, and had never even seen any more of a man than his chest once his shirt was off. If they were going to complain about that one, then what was she really supposed to do about it?

Matching her brother's deeply-colored eyes, she now grew stern and serious. "And what do you intend on arranging, exactly? Me doing your chores, your homework, what?" Then, she thought of something. "Wait. Why should I even ask! You have nothing on me, because I've done nothing. And our parents would never believe you, anyhow. As you just said, I'm perfect." She had a point. Or at least she thought she did, within her own mind. After getting all of this off of he chest, she found it easier to relax once again.

The thing was Seth was not planning on telling her the rumor as it gave him a bit of strength to use over her, after all he was not the type of person to result in using force but instead a small amount of blackmail did sound like fun and beneficial. "I am sure I can think of something.. given the time to think what would be most appropriate anyhow Sis.." Once that was said he actually started to think before smirking as she said her next comment.

"I am sure they would not believe my words... but I do have some images.. in possession some were from my friend that you dated.. of that date.. and I even have a few photos of you returning home late that night allowing him to give you the softest of kisses on your cheek.. I have all that on film.. on a digital camera actually ready to be put on a screen or shown on the small display.. So no matter how perfect you are.. you can not truly beat that.. after all pictures on phone.. and pictures on camera.. well its plenty of proof so shall we go back to discussing what will not make me tell?"

She didn't think he'd actually tell her. As much as she loved him, because he was indeed flesh and blood, he really was a jealous boy. But seriously, why was he going to try and blackmail him? Because of her perfection? She was labeled such by her parents. She couldn't help it. And she just didn't like to do things that were considered wrong, or bad, or evil. Then, when he smirked, she suddenly felt herself full of a sort of unexplainable fear from deep within her.

"That's what you have on me? A kiss on the cheek?" Did he really think that he was going to get her to do that much for that. But, in thinking about it, she had a feeling that she wasn't going to get out of this one no matter what. If he could acquire pictures of her just getting a simple kiss on her beautiful cheeks, what else could he get in the future? "What do you want from me, brother?" Megan sighed gently, uneasily, just wishing to get this over with. After all, he'd probably just want something petty from her.

The thing was if his sister would ever do something worse then that.. images would be easy to acquire since at least within social networks he was known well of and could get anything he asked for.. With a bogus reason behind it of course.. except in this case the bogus reason was actually true but they did not know that. "More to the point what don't I want sister.." A soft sigh escaped him as he almost showed one of his deeper secrets.

Seth had been hiding his attraction from her for a while now, and used jealousy to cover it up but it was coming to the point were both were adding together.. and that was making ideas that would be deemed immoral. "Well Megan.. I am sure your not going to want to do what I have to ask of you.. but I must warn you... The rumor I have heard.. well I have a friend who is good with editing a few images.. I am sure he could make you look like your doing some sinful acts that are a lot worse then a kiss.." A soft laugh escaped him.. "Well then Megan.. you are to become my slave.. decline and I will show our parents and get those sinful images made up"

She began to wonder again, what he could possibly have up his sleeve. He seemed to have a rather sinister look upon his youthful, jealous face, and she began to wonder what in the world he wanted of her. She knew what she had done, what she hadn't done, what she would and wouldn't do...Was this seriously out of some giant, deep-seeded jealousy? Listing her back up against the headboard of the bed, Megan crossed her arms over her breasts, and watched him.

Her brother was indeed an attractive male, but she never thought of him as anything but her brother. Heck. Sometimes, she didn't even like to think of him as her brother, but what could she do? He had his women, she had her men, they were family. It was that simple. When he mentioned a rumor, she wondered what could have been possibly said. Thinking well about the fact that she knew of his computer-geek friend, who could make her innocent acts look oh-so sinful, Megan sighed gently again, before feeling his proposal. "Slave? Slave for what? Doing your work for you?" She wasn't quite getting it just yet. If he wanted his chores done, she would just do it already.

Jealousy and an attraction for a sister never was a good mix as the two then made other things start to he thought and well Seth was just finally finishing a scheme that had taken a while to prepare like he had. So much thought had gone into this as this would make him feel less jealous and on top of that his feelings would be finally revealed for her such meant two birds were being hit by a small crude stone. Seeing as his sister had not yet caught onto his sinister plan she truely was as innocent as had been said by many including from her direct to him and others.

Seth was going to change that though now that he would gain complete control over Megan who would learn to do certain tasks without a word having to be said l. " when I say slave I mean anything I ask or order that is directed to be at you without any questions and if you hesistate after I ask I will show our parents the edited images.. Understand?"

The jealousy was something that Megan could well predict, but it wasn't her fault that he chose to do what he chose to do. His school, his life, his friends were all his decisions. Not that of her own. Alright. So, she was spoiled rotten, but she earned it! He just didn't. At least, not in her eyes. And she had indeed not caught onto exactly what he intended. In her mind, it was still something stupid. She wondered if he really had anything on her, but either way she would just go along with his stupid, immature, and probably badly executed game.

"And what do you intend on making me do, then?" She asked, questioning him before she would answer his his own question. That of which could be taken as rhetorical.

The way Megan was treated was rather unfair and yet Seth tried to act like it was nothing most of the time, yet it would not continue anymore, in fact he would exploit her as somewhat payback not sure where it would lead after that. "I intend for you to do what ever I ask Megan and that is it, pretty simple and easy to follow, although I would suggest that you not ignore any request I make.. Is that clear, that or like I said my friend is only a simple call away, and all your 'luxuries' won't be as plentiful"

He was making sure to make it difficult and yet get his point across, in short he was pretty much going to black mail her, exploit and then most likely seduce her in some sexual manner of which could then be used against her again. After all with her looks he wanted them just for himself not for some other guy who would more then likely hurt her and do worse then he had planned for her.

Megan would rotate her body about, her back facing him now as she tried to pretend that he wasn't there. Was he seriously just going to turn her into some sort of slave for him? And she did not even want to think what exactly he would wish of her. He was a jealous child, and jealousy could make a person go mad. However, as he mentioned the possibility of all her comforts being possibly taken from her, she let out a small, yet audible gasp. She liked her comfort, all of her silk and trinkets. She was treated like a little princess, and she wanted it to remain that way.

No matter how much Megan tried to ignore Seth, he was still here and he knew her weakness of which it was proven when she let out a small gasp. She was obviously trying to pretend this was not happening but truth was Megan was going to become his slave, with or without her being happy about the possible events. Even though he did not know she was thinking this, if he did know that she knew that jealousy could make someone do things out of the normal, he would definently agree, as he was willing to do incest to have some pleasure. All so that things could be a little more fair for him at least.

"Ahh so you are scared of losing it all, well then maybe us two can strike a reasonable deal.. more fair for me then you." A soft cruel laugh escaped his lips, it was more then likely intimidating towards Megan and he hoped that was exactly what it was, after all he had to break her somehow, and was not one to like have to be physical in such a thing. In fact he was not one to hurt people unless emotional so it would make this task a little harder. But he was determined, and Seth always got his way if determined.

It wasn't just losing the actual material possessions. After all, she could always go without receiving the physical blessings of her parents and everyone else, but the fact was that if he was able to get something on her, then he would make them eternally ashamed of her. And she couldn't let that happen. She had been trying too hard for too long to get it to work out the way she wanted it. Though she didn't want them to downgrade her brother, it just seemed to be a side effect of the entire process. Now, he was using it against her.

"And what would you want me to do, then..."

He knew that the fact their parents would probably never feel the same about her if he organized some false dirty images, and that would probably effect her more so then anything but at the moment he was just showing his spoilt sister that he had enough of the treatment she recieved and could easily end it. Seth was actually rather impressed with his rather flawless plan, normally Megan would be able to bounce back with something but it seemed she was already submitting herself a little.

"Anything I feel like at the time.. who know you might actually enjoy it.." A slow wink appeared and by now she should have realized without him even ahving to say what was going to occur to her.

Naturally, she would have to try and devise some way to spoil his fun. He thought she was just going to cave into him so terribly easily. Well, he forgot that she was supposedly the smarter of the two, and that thought alone should have hinted to him that she would probably never fully submit to him. She would find a way about all of this, she just needed some time to think it all over.

Megan shook her head, those silken locks waving along with her movements. "No, brother. I have a distinct feeling that you're the only one who will be enjoying any of this." Or so she assured him.

Although everything was going well to plan now, he knew that she was not going to just give up like that.. she was to smart to do such a thing. Yet Seth was already planning in advance to hopefully halter any plans she comes up with. He had always let Megan think that her brother was not actually that smart but truth was, he was as smart or even smarter then her.. in different ways of thinking anyhow.

"Your only saying that now Sister... but somehow I can see that changing.." gently he brushed one of his hands through a silken lock of her hair as he moved closer to her "I know I will enjoy everything.. but it won't be long until your body tells the truth.." Once that was said he lent forwards and kissed her to mainly try and surprise her, his arms holding down hers lightly to stop her from trying to break what was happening.

It was true, she did have a habit of undermining her brother. He could be smarter than what he really let on. Heck, he already surprised her with this lovely little plan of his. Now, she would just have to one up him with a better one. If this really were a fight over jealousy alone, then she could work it out in several ways. However, it seemed much more deep-seated than that, as though he were actually lusting for her.

When he brushed his hand through her hair, she would grow defensive, pulling her hair back into her hands and placing it upon the opposite shoulder, his eyes violating her. Then, he would kiss her, those lips surprising her enough to make her arms push against his body, her face trying to pull away from his attempt.

Seth knew Megan would instantly try to push him away as his lips probably even made contact with hers, yet he did not let allow her to do such a thing. After all physically he was a lot stronger then her as he lightly grabbed hold of her arms to stop her from trying to push away as he continued the light kiss.. He was still being gentle surprisingly as most would not have been in this scenario.

Gently he started to push his tongue into her mouth, it was still being a little forceful but he was interested how far he could take it until seeing a very reaction from her. After all he was just trying to see what her bodies reaction was going to be, instead of her minds reaction of which he already knew.

He was much stronger than her, and though he was 'lightly' holding onto her, it felt quite forceful to one who was quite unwilling. When he would push his tongue into her mouth, that of which currently had a sweeter taste to it, Megan would push a bit harder, still trying to get him away from her. Even though he was gentle, her mind continued to tell her that this was disgusting, and very wrong.

Her first instinct would have been to wrap her tongue around his, or pushing it gently past his own lips, but she stopped herself. It was wrong, and she couldn't. She wouldn't. She tried to flail a bit more now, trying to get him to release her from their kiss.

Although Megan was pushing back she was not exactly strong enough to actually move him, not when he was determined to continue. She was more then likely having to convince herself not to join in, yet he would keep trying to see if he could break that even just a little bit. When she tried to flail a little he still held her, he was being gentle but he was having to use a little bit of force to restrain her.

His tongue slid now completely into her mouth without her consent and started to twirl around hers, brushing against it and teasing it just a little, Seth knew what he was doing. He had kissed many times before yet was mainly aiming for a reaction although he did notice that... well their was a taste that he was enjoying.. something of which he could easily feel the need for more.

Back
Top Bottom