Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Seeking Futanari Babes Who Wanna Get Rimmed! (Switch-Lean Sub seeking Switch/Dom)

AnalLoverCassy

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey!!! I'm running out of red ink!!!
Thats all the attention grabbing red text I have for today. But yeah! I want a Futa and I want to stick my tongue in her butt. Also, it'll be unrealistically hygienic, because this isn't reality and we can do what we want. Simple enough, right? Kinda. Few more kinks I'd like to throw in which I'll list below. Before that though, some stuff about me.
Around 6+ years of roleplay experience, good grammar and spelling, usually around 1 - 4 paragraphs per post. Good enough? I hope.

Kinks:

Time for the fun stuff; Feet, Sweat, Anal, Rimjobs, Armpits, Ass/Foot/General Body Worship, Excessive Cum, Face Fucking, Spit, Choking
There's a whole bunch more, but those are the main ones for this plot/style of rp.

Plot?:
I'll admit I don't have much for this one, but I have a framework, sorta? Basic gist is two gals, totally head over heels for eachother, one of whom happens to have a footlong hanging between her legs, and the other who can't get enough of it. And also has a huge sweat kink! Would make sense if YC was a runner or personal trainer or something. So rather than a usual stretch and shower after a run/workout, YC gets a "professional" tongue bath from yours truly! From head to toe and from ass to cock, MC will be sure to take care of YC.

If this even remotely interests you, feel free to shoot me a DM! I'll probably be a lot better at explaining myself and can answer any questions you might have!

Back
Top Bottom