Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any 【A】Lᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ

Aphroditea

❥ I love tea.
*This thread is currently a work in progress, I apologize for the wall of text.

Hello, I'm Aphroditea. I joined BMR recently in hopes of finding similar-minded roleplay partners! I've been roleplaying for several years, but I took a lengthy hiatus from it, and now I'm back with a few cravings. I'm a bit rusty with writing, so if you're looking for a partner with perfect grammar, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. On average, I write 300-400 words in third-person past tense, but if inspiration strikes me and the pacing calls for it, I can write more. I absolutely adore ooc exchanges, so please feel free to communicate with me.

Generally, I prefer story-driven detailed roleplays with generous servings of descriptive smut. While I am particularly fond of romance and fantasy, I'd like other elements combined with it such as angst, action, comedy and/or drama. Nothing fuels my need to reply more than a heart-wrenching, emotional scene followed by depravity. I absolutely love it when our characters are constantly on the brink of wanting to tear each other's clothes off, but still remain composed in their exchanges. I prefer my romance and smut with a side of "slow-burn"; however, I prefer our characters to have an already established connections in the beginning (I don't want to write as though they are complete strangers). I will only play multiple characters if you are willing to do the same; I will occasionally introduce other character and character dialogue in order to progress the story.

Other notable elements/tropes I enjoy may contain one or multiple of the following:
Alpha/Omega (omegaverse), the use of aphrodisiacs, royal families, gang/crime/yakuza, villainesses, isekai, reincarnation, yanderes, Medieval Fantasy themed settings, East Asian themed settings, mythological inspired characters (think: succubi, kitsune), etc. If you're familiar with otome isekai in general- please send a message my way.
Con & Dub-Con OK! Non-con is a no.
The characters I tend to write tend to be power-bottoms, switches or dominant characters. I do not play purely-submissive characters. My characters tend to range from witty, confident and sexual types who have a soft spot for love. While the kinks below are a few of my preferences, I'm typically open to things outside the ones listed. However, my limits are firm.

Kinks: Oral fixations (giving), praise, marking, cunnilingus (receiving), sexual tension/frustration, roughness, passion, sexual teasing, banter, flirting, non-human features (fangs, slit eyes, horns, etc), aftercare, possessiveness and gap-moe.
Limits: The use of drugs or magic rendering MC mentally unable to give consent, rape, bathroom play, bimbofication, vore, incest and pregnancy.
Cravings:
  • MC has been reincarnated as a villainess into one of her favorite erotic fantasy novels and crosses paths with her favorite characters (YC). Despite her reputation, she confesses her fondness/adoration towards YC.​
  • MC served the Crowned Prince/Princess (YC) since birth; however, MC suddenly requested to be relieved of her position as YC's personal servant. Will YC question MC's intentions?​

If you are interested, please send a DM my way instead of replying to this thread. I will be prioritizing RPs via Discord, but I can make an exception.
Please keep in mind that I do not have writing samples ready, but I am more than willing to write the starter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom