Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sole's Fandom Search [Literate/Detailed]

SoleAccord

Star
After years of putting it off, here we are.

Let's jump right into it.

// What You Should Know \\
  • I don't care what's between your legs IRL, don't care what you identify as IRL, none of that has any bearing on roleplaying. I want to play characters, some characters that are completely unlike myself inside and out, and I hope that that's what you want to do as well.​
  • I'm primarily seeking F x M Canon x Canon roleplays across multiple fandoms that either follow the storyline within the universe or follow up to several changes within a storyline to produce a new outcome. I will also provide Canon x OC storylines within certain fandoms as well as OC x OC depending on my mood, but this is the secondary. I will always prioritize Canon x Canon over the other options.
  • I want partners who enjoy, at minimum, a 50/50 split between story and smut. I want you to build up to these scenes regardless of how short the story is intended to be with me. Could be a few posts before we get to that point. Could be several. I need a partner who won't be afraid to let the story ride a little longer instead of jumping right into smut if the plotline allows this.
  • I love communication; I like to get to know people without becoming invasive. I respect your right to privacy as I'd like you to respect mine. If you don't want to talk about your other interests outside of the roleplay, it's all good, but let's be friendly towards one another and not just send replies back and forth with radio silence outside of that. Let's be enthusiastic about what we're trying to do, and be happy to plot, speculate, headcanon, etc. Please note that enthusiasm does not mean blowing up my PM's and spamming my notifications for attention. That's not passion, that's being an attention-seeker. Relax, I'll get to you.
  • I love patience—in fact, I need patience. If you're seeking someone who can reply every single day, we won't work. I do my best to inform partners of delays. In the rare case I inform you when I believe I can send a reply out to you, and that date comes and nothing is in your inbox, don't say anything. I know. You know. We both know. Shit happens and we either overestimate ourselves or other obligations interfere with our plans. Popping up in my inbox like "I guess something came up?" is repetitive and annoying. Don't be that person. I won't be that person. You could be waiting up to a week, or even a month. If you expect daily replies or even weekly, I'm not for you.
  • I want partners who work hard to make a story memorable no matter the length. This one is self-explanatory: If you see a pairing you like and you want to create a story with them, make sure to contribute to the storyline if possible, make suggestions if you have them, and otherwise be prepared to use supporting characters as needed. If you enter under the assumption I'm to do all the heavy lifting and we are not going to spread the load as equals, hit that back button. Unless stated otherwise, I am not your DM/GM. I am your partner. Partners work together and, ideally, share the work. Please share the work with me.
  • Lengthwise, do your best to give as much content as you get back. Sometimes people can say enough in 1000 words, and they don't need 2000 like their partner gives them, you know? If I feel as though I'm not getting enough back, I'll reach out and we can work out some solutions if available. To put it simply, details, man, details. Give me something to see, hear, and feel!
  • I prefer writing in PM's; if we complete the story I'll be happy to transfer it to a thread. I will never write via Discord or Emails.
  • I seek realism in canon portrayals. The nice and cordial character shouldn't go around dropping F-bombs and stealing candy from children. The faithful wife shouldn't go out seeking dick because her husband is away a lot. A man or woman seeking redemption or atonement for past crimes shouldn't be willing to execute someone for looking at them wrong. It's simple. Just do your best with the character traits and try not to betray who they are at their core. We're all amateurs trying our best and intending to have fun. If it's your first time trying a character, just remember that! Obviously if we're covering characters in an AU setting, differences will apply, but if we're leaning towards the canon then obviously try to keep it as believable as you can!
  • While I do not discriminate against OC's, I will be harder on them than I would Canon Characters. If you come at me with a bloated backstory or a wide variety of strengths that aren't justified by the character's history, be prepared to explain why. If you don't wish to explain why your character is super strong and capable at a variety of things, you may want to seek an OC experience elsewhere if explaining them is too much for you to handle. If your OC's entire point is to be a canon character's lover—if their entire personality is simply to be with a canon character, and they have zero going on in their past, present, or future outside of that—then you may not even want to try it with me. There's a difference between a canon character encountering an OC and forming a bond with them, and an OC's entire creation and existence centered around that canon character. Some writers don't mind this, but I've done it far too many times and it has bored me to death to work with that kind of character. If your character's sole purpose is not to fuck a canon character, if they have ambitions, hobbies, friends, family, etc—things they care about outside of being with the canon—then you don't fall under this. You're awesome. But if you are exactly the opposite, this ain't the one for you. I will not nerf a canon character so your OC is strong enough to compete if you want to play against a powerhouse.
  • Going to throw this in because of rule changes: All characters are either age 16 or greater depending on the story era.

II~II

// What I Understand \\

Sometimes people cannot mesh. Maybe we don't agree on a direction the story could go. Maybe you're not vibing with it as much as you believed you would, or desperately wished you did. Or maybe you overestimated the amount of time you currently had available to work on another storyline. It could be any of these, or none of these, and you are unable to continue for any reason.

It's okay.

I'll greatly appreciate a heads-up instead of simply bouncing, but if your anxiety about telling me you cannot continue leads you to believe ghosting is going to be easier on your soul, it is what it is. I'm always going to try to work out any differences we may share but some things cannot be fixed. If you cannot commit or do not think we will work out in the long run, please try your best to inform me with a message simply stating so.

I'm a relaxed partner who can wait days or even weeks if necessary to hear from you. As long as we're talking, I can handle delays, and I hope you can handle delays in turn should life be hectic on my end. Don't be afraid to let me know what's going on. Do note that if a month has gone by without any word from you, I'll accept the story as over. If you were inactive, hit me up if you'd like to pick back up from where we left off. No harm done.

I want us to make a good team.

II~II

Onto kinks. I'm too lazy to produce an F-list. Hell, I was too lazy to make a Request Thread for three years. But I'll jot down some kinks I love, like, am willing to consider, and those I will absolutely pass on without consideration.​

~Love~
~Like~
Maybe
X Don't Even Try X
Humor Let's make each other laugh. Let's let characters tell bad jokes or fall prey to the oldest tricks in the book. I like stories with a little grit and blood sometimes, but I especially love and remember scenes where I and my partner crack up at something that happens even months after the scene or story concluded. Don't be afraid to be funny sometimes.

Impregnation/Risk of Pregnancy – I like sex to be dangerous sometimes for unprepared lovers, or prepared lovers depending on the story. Doing things to prevent the outcome or push the outcome forward is dope as long as we acknowledge this is a possibility. Note: I do not need this to occur to enjoy a story. Fear not.

Ass Worship – That's it. That's the kink. Bring me that ass. Anal not necessary whatsoever.

Breast Worship – That's it. That's the kink.

Pussy Worship – That's it. That's the kink.

Cock/Ball Worship – That's it. That's the kink.

Consensual – Nothing hotter than both parties desiring love and sex with equal fervor for one another.
Build-up – For most stories I prefer building up towards the big moment when clothes come off rather than starting at that point. Maybe they've finished with work, training, or escaping certain death and wish to unwind after it's all said and done. It might be several replies or more between us before we even think of having characters get it on. Please be willing to build towards that as I almost never start a story at a smut scene.

Teasing – A subtle caress here, an inviting wink there; it's the little things like that that makes the main event that much more exciting for me. This can fall under sexual frustration as well, with one or both parties desiring to get it on but time or other obligations interfere with their plans. Sometimes not being able to smash each other is hot all by itself!

Risk of Discovery – Some might consider this public sex, but I don't think encounters will always be in or near public view. This could also just be considered sneaky sex as well. Basically, put both characters in a position where a third party might catch them in the act if they're too loud or are taking a suspiciously long time to do a mundane task.

Switches – Please come my way. Give as good as you get and get as good as you give; be an activate participant in the scene if the situation is applicable.
ThreesomesEither MxFxM or FxMxF. Do note that if I control the male or female duos in a threesome, they will likely not be doing anything with each other, and the focus will be on the sole participant. If the shoe is on the other foot, you can do what you wish, but I'm unlikely to do it. Sorry if that disappoints.

Hotdogging/Grinding – This goes with clothes on or off and hand-in-hand with teasing. Building up friction below the belt is always nice whether accidental or intentional. You've got a nice booty? Then don't be afraid to use it!

Titfucking – Self-explanatory. Put a fat one between your tits just to see how it feels!

Intercrural Sex – Thigh-sex, basically. When time or location simply cannot allow for actual penetration, a good set of thighs can make for a wonderful alternative!

Interracial – I like compatible characters of different races cumming together, black and white, green and purple, etc. I especially like it when they are on opposing factions.
Adultery/CheatingHoo boy, this one depends strongly on the pairing and the story we're trying to tell, but nine times out of ten I don't see the canons I work with doing this. OC's are going to have a rough time securing this kink unless the character is dope as hell and the universe is an AU, I'll be real with you. You might not even want to ask me lmao.

Anal Sex – Frankly, I don't care one way or the other. We can use it, or we can exclude it. I love booty but I don't need anal sex in a story to love it. Must be clean though, no exceptions on that one!

Bondage – Something simple, like binding one's wrists, is okay. I don't have the interest to dedicate an entire smut scene to someone being bound long term. Sorry bondage fans, probably not the guy for you!

Foot Play – Eeeeeh, I don't really mind it, but I don't care too much about it either. We can talk about it if it's your thing and I'll do my best to accommodate it!
"I'm a pure submissive" – I can't do this. I've dealt with partners just lying on their backs moaning and nothing more one too many times over the years. There's nothing wrong with getting turned on from being dominated, I get it, but if your idea of a pure submissive is laying there and taking everything while offering nothing in return in the long run, I am not the partner for you.

Overpowered OC's – I don't want them. If you have a neat selection of powers at your disposal and a believable background to obtaining them, this does not include you. However, let's say for example you have a character in the Naruto universe, and you simultaneously have the Sharingan, Rinnegan, A Tailed Beast inside of you, a 15+ inch dick, know every jutsu known to man, defeated Madara and Hashirama in battle at the same time, fucked every woman on the planet, and possess the ability to turn water into wine. I would rather not.

Self-Insert OC's – I don't want this either. I want characters that feel as though they were born and raised in these universes, not characters that are just fictional extensions of yourself. This does not include kinks; if your OC has kinks you prefer, that's not what this is about. I don't want to write with Miley Cyrus from The Village Hidden in the Disney Channel, or Samantha Summers from Naboo, or anything like that. It would be detrimental to my immersion. I am not the partner for this!

Macro Parts – My personal limit for penis size is 8 inches because I feel anything more than that is pointless. I don't want 15+ inch dicks or tits the size of three of your character's head, and although I love booty, there's such a thing as too much booty. I know, it's horrible to say it, but there it is. Be as voluptuous or as gifted as you want in the sex appeal department, but please don't overdo it!

Nonconsensual/Rape – I get it as a kink but don't find it interesting enough to write for an entire scene.

Toilet Play – No.

Torture/Abuse – Nah. We love and treasure each other around here. If it's not a sparring match or a fight scene, I'm not beating or cutting you for sexual gratification, and I ask that you not do this to my character for your own.

**Fandoms have been moved to the second post due to running out of characters to leave them in the first one xD

II Closing II

I think that does it for now. I'll be updating with new fandoms and crossing out those that are no longer available. If you don't see anything you want here, who knows, it might be posted in the future. You never know.

If you're reaching out, please do better than "Hey, wanna rp?" Tell me what caught your eye, what you like about it, what possibilities you'd like to see, what kinks you'd want to incorporate into the story, etc. Anything more than a short sentence that has zero confidence and personality behind it. Come with enthusiasm, a desire to work on something and hopefully get to see it through.

If you have an OC, sell the character. What sets them apart from other characters? What do they have in common with other characters? What's their place in the story when we are to start and where do you want them to be by the end of it? What are the character's strengths and weaknesses?

If you're playing a canon, do you have experience doing so, or is this your first time and you want to learn as you go (as I will for certain characters I never get to play!)? What do you like about them? What are you hoping to get to do with them in a story?

Make an impression from the start. Be bold. Be confident. Be eager to try something familiar or something new. Give a shit about bringing a world to life. Desire to be a better roleplayer than you were yesterday. Got a sample of work you're proud of? Show it off.

Shy? Don't be. The worst thing that can happen is that we discover we're too different, and that's just the reality of attempting any partnership.

Let's write a story.​

Last edited:
II~II Fandoms II~II

*While I would like to play the male(s) in a lot of the following stories, I may also write as the female depending on who they are. The female characters I am willing to portray at the time are marked with a Purple color instead of Pink.

**Please note that some ideas contain "inspiration' links. Some "inspiration" links for certain ideas will contain NSFW art and animations related to the characters or the universe itself, which I will label. If you prefer not to see that sort of thing, do not click them, and just read the ideas to spot something you might like to do!

II~II

CBan.gif

Future Gohan x Future Bulma // Future Saga Canon or AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – I always thought this was the sexiest version of Bulma among an entire slew of sexy designs she's sported. In a bleak future such as this, you take comfort wherever you can get it, and the TeamFourStar joke aside I always thought these two would make for a spicy couple, even if it was only for an evening. Very taboo romance, but very exciting. Bulma needing to work through her attraction with the guy she watched grow up from a child, Gohan unable to stop watching Bulma in ways he never did in his youth—all of this while Trunks means so much to the both of them, and what would he say if he knew what was going on behind closed doors?

AU can feature his survival in the end rather than his demise. I'll love you forever if you worked something out with me for this. Been a huge craving for a while now.

Inspiration (Slight NSFW)

Goku x Chichi // Androids/Cell Saga, end of Buu Saga, or Super era Canon. // One Shot – Chichi is not my favorite character among the cast of ladies, but her passion to be a good mother and wife is respectable, and let's be honest, all she probably needs is more dick in her life. Though she isn't afraid to chew Goku out, she genuinely loves him and cares for him beyond what the series is comfortable enough to show us. It's always off to another fight, or another reason to train, and very little in between. I want to explore a scene where they can be together, the presence of Gohan or Goten unneeded depending on the era we wish to cover.

Inspiration

Future Trunks x OC x Future Gohan // Future Saga Canon or AU // Short Term or Long Term – The last Z-fighters standing in the future encounter your character. Do they become friends? Another adversary? Are they from Earth or from a planet elsewhere, a Saiyan survivor arriving to Earth at a very bad time, or did Bulma and/or Chichi find them and introduce them to one or both characters? This can take place before the Androids are defeated or in an AU where Gohan managed to defeat the pair with a well-timed transformation into SSJ2. Note that while this is a story centered around the trio, you don't need to have smut with both parties!

Future Trunks x Videl x Future Gohan // Future Saga AU // Short Term or Long Term – Hercule and Videl weren't created when this saga first appeared. Let's say they did exist. Videl encounters Gohan and, inspired by his bravery, follows him, and asks him to help her train and fight the Androids alongside him. It could also take place after they were defeated, with Videl bearing witness to Gohan, Trunks, or both of them if you'd like finally ending the nightmare. Note that while this is a story centered around the trio, you don't need to have smut with both parties!

Gohan x Android 18/Lazuli // Buu Saga AU // One Shot or Short Term – An interesting spin on their nonexistent relationship, this would take place with a few changes in mind. One, Android 18 woke up during Gohan's final clash with Cell and assisted the Z-fighters with their distraction. Two, while Krillin still made sure the bombs were removed in her via the wish at Kami's Lookout, their affections never amounted to anything more than an unlikely friendship. Three, she reunited with 17 some time later as she apparently did in canon and lived with him for a time on Monster Island before getting her own place.

She encounters Gohan by complete coincidence either as a student in Orange Star High School or in the middle of dishing out justice against criminals as The Great Saiyaman (ugh, lol). Despite their past as adversaries, they're cordial to one another, and one of the two invites the other for something to eat. I want there to be some buildup for these two since Gohan isn't the type to know what to do with himself around women. Could make for a fun AU spin on their relationship and give her more of a role in events to come that isn't just Marron's mother and Krillin's wife. It could also feature a 17 cameo :D!

Inspiration

Broly (Super) x Cheelai // Dragon Ball Super Canon // One Shot or Short Term – These two have a cool dynamic I want to see explored. The shorter and weaker of the two needing to teach and guide the frighteningly stronger and more massive person is pretty cute. Even if we were to ignore the smut potential, these two being together with Lemo in the film was a treat (and although I'd exclude him from smut, Lemo being a supporting character in this story is, of course, a must!) and I want to come up with what might be happening after the film. Frequent visits from Goku, the possibility that they encounter Frieza or his men again, things like that. I wouldn't take this role unless you've got the patience of Cheelai IRL!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Gohan x Videl // Dragon Ball Z Canon // One Shot or Short Term — While I'm not the biggest fan of DBZ post-Cell Saga, Gohan's attempt to live a normal life while being anything but normal does have potential. His dynamic with Videl was unique and I'd want to explore their relationship either after Kid Buu is defeated, or completely rewriting it so that Gohan and Videl's first meeting and subsequent blackmail into training is more streamlined. I'd like to keep this fairly humorous given how corny Gohan became, but if you'd like to exclude all the goofy Great Saiyaman bits and keep Gohan a serious character through and through, I'm down for that as well. I only ask that Videl keep the fire she possessed in her first appearance; falling in love with Gohan is ironically the worst thing for her character in the long-term, and that's one of the things in canon I'd really like to change. Keep her spirit strong!

Inspiration (NSFW and a hilarious idea)

Vegeta x Bulma // Dragon Ball Z/Super Canon // One Shot or Short Term — These two have been together forever, so it's possible to have a story with them take place in just about any era. It can be as serious as Vegeta taking Bulma seriously as a partner post-Cell saga, or as joking as Bulma doing her absolute best to remain youthful when compared to a husband that doesn't age at the same rate as her--and also total denial about her age. I enjoy exploring Vegeta's change from renegade to loyal husband, but I know it's not for everyone. I'm also open to the first time they gave in to each other if you want something outside of romance, more of two people with unsettled sexual tension finally doing something about each other.

Inspiration (NSFW)

U3By.gif

Sasuke Uchiha x Karin Uzumaki // Naruto Shippuden AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – The ending is the same as the manga. The only difference is that Sasuke invited Taka with him on his journey to see the world and begin atonement for his past actions, and all of them decided they wished to come. This plotline will involve the entirety of Taka coming along with him, meaning Jugo and Suigetsu will be a part of the story, but the romantic part will solely be Sasuke and Karin. I would ask for just one change from canon here prior to the journey; when Sasuke "apologized" for nearly killing her in the Land of Iron, Karin did not accept it so readily. Let's let these two work it out over time, with one thing leading to another…~
Inspiration (NSFW)

Rock Lee x Tenten // Naruto Shippuden Canon // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – Post-war, having these two take the time to cope with Neji's unfortunate death during the war, and strengthening their bond to leagues never thought possible before. These two were never "confirmed" in the sequel manga, but I always figured that there were only two men Tenten ever would've given her heart to. Rock Lee is one of those people. Tenten's probably one of the most underrepresented and underappreciated characters in this story. I love her to death, always have, and I wouldn't mind doing a peace era story with these two falling for one another over time!

Inspiration

Neji Hyuga x Tenten // Naruto Shippuden AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – Alternatively, what if Neji didn't die during the war, and what if they were able to explore their bond as friends and teammates in an era of peace? Neji helping Tenten realize her dream of becoming a kunoichi on the level of Tsunade, and Tenten supporting Neji's appeal to end the cycle of subservience in the Hyuga clan.

Inspiration

Naruto Uzumaki x Sakura Haruno // Naruto Shippuden AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – Picture a world where Sakura could let Sasuke go without any last-minute guilt tripping. Then imagine that Sakura starts over after her false confession in the Land of Iron, taking it slowly, and allowing these two to have a burning passion for each other without Sasuke compromising it as always. I'd like to see a world like that. Post-war, peace era, nothing but time to devote to one's relationships and dreams.

Inspiration (Slight NSFW)

Naruto Uzumaki x Sakura Haruno x Sasuke Uchiha // Naruto Shippuden or The Last AU // One Shot – I'm willing to try a threesome scene featuring these three. Some tweaks might need to be made if you want it place it somewhere in canon, but it's easier to work this kind of thing into The Last era or a little before it. The reason this takes place can be figured out through plotting; perhaps the boys agreed to share her as a girlfriend/wife with some AU tweaks in play, such as Sasuke not being willing to kill Sakura so often lmao. Maybe it's more a heat of the moment thing and none of them planned for it, it just happens. Reuniting Team 7 never felt so good~

Mnd-6BQGCJTqcm-onO4DZQ7-fkl-NEGktysMK6EzsdFQkevDjCyilTMXqZ26Ro7Nx7ms0EErxWimi0h8G7VgEfhkUh5RNUDP2UAhw0WI3ul_z8OP8ob8W4jNnh1Ek9xPVJwutbBC

Dabi x Any Canon Heroine // My Hero Academia Canon or AU // One-Shot or Short Term — Taking place at the end of Season Five, Dabi and another heroine from the other side of the fence engage in secret trysts, the origin of this taboo relationship up to us. This could've been happening from the beginning, before Dabi decided to throw his lot in with villains (if the heroine is old enough), but using the time after the formation of the Paranormal Liberation Front gives us a lot of flexibility for a scene to take place. While I would enjoy mutual consent between parties, the shamefulness of a heroine willingly engaging with a villain in such a way might need some form of "help". To that end, I am willing to try dubious consent plots; still willing, but with conditions between the two--she either needs something from him in return for this, or she's doing it to further her infiltration goal... or simply convincing herself that's what it's all about.

Inspiration 1 (NSFW), Inspiration 2 (NSFW)

Dabi x Himiko Toga // My Hero Academia Canon or AU // One-Shot or Short Term — This is a unique one, but not impossible if taking place at the end of Season Five. A little angst won't hurt, and ultimately we don't need these two to fall for each other to create a smutty scene featuring their developing bond as comrades and unhealthy interest in the opposite sex (mostly Toga). Both parties participate willingly, no coercion necessary. I am also willing to slight knife play here, but no significance cuts and punctures because I'm really not into that shit. Basically, Dabi introduces a more healthy means of Toga dealing with her obsessions, but whether or not it ultimately works out for her is up to us.

Inspiration

4WLf.gif

I love this series (except Sequels, blegh), but I haven't gotten to do a long-term story in this world before. Crazy, right? This section will include all relevant eras and games I'd like to check out!

MKkk.gif

OC x OC // Vanilla, any subsequent expansion // Short-Term or Long Term – I've got characters on my old profile of every class. Be warned that most of them are either Light or Grey, as Dark is stale in my opinion no matter the class. I can be the Trooper to your Jedi Knight, The Imperial Agent to your Sith Inquisitor,, the wise-cracking Scoundrel to your credit-hungry Bounty Hunter etc. A ton of possibilities and places for us to insert ourselves into and get started.

Redeemed!Arcann x OC // Knights of the Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne // Long Term Slow Burn – Have a character that charmed Arcann into joining the Alliance and helping dethrone his sister, as well as face his father in the showdown to decide Zakuul's fate? Want to explore their bond beyond what the developers could possibly allow? Let's see if your Outlander is up for the task. Expect to work for this one!

OC x Redeemed!Vaylin // Knights of the Fallen Empire/Eternal Throne AU // Long Term Slow Burn – What if we switched shit up a little and had Vaylin be the one that Senya's words reached instead of Arcann? Or what if, by the end of Eternal Throne, Vaylin could be reasoned with at the last possible moment by the combined efforts of her brother, mother, and the Outlander? One of these rare plots where I'd pair an OC of my own with a tormented, fallen empress. I expect to work my ass off for this one!

fallen-order-cal.gif

Cal Kestis x Trilla Suduri // AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term Slow Burn – In a what-if universe where Trilla was saved from Vader's attempt against her life and escaped with the combined efforts of Cal, Cere, Greez, and Merrin. Redemption is the name of the game here and she's got a lot of work to do. As a rogue Inquisitor and fallen Jedi, Trilla might feel as though she belongs in this loveable group of survivors and outcasts. In time, perhaps Cal's efforts to comfort her and support her despite all her wrongdoings would lead to the two becoming deeply attached to one another. The old institutions are gone, and Trilla does not consider herself a Jedi any longer, not truly, so perhaps one thing leads to another at some point. Let's talk about it!

Cal Kestis x OC // Canon // Short Term or Long Term – Following the destruction of the holocron, Cal and the crew of the Mantis are on a new journey. Perhaps they rendezvoused with Saw and assisted him with a campaign on another world controlled by the Empire where your character is taking part? Or maybe they encounter them by complete coincidence in the middle of an operation to undermine the Empire alone? Maybe your character is a lost Padawan just like he was, or an Imperial seeking a chance to defect and have a chance to be better? Could be anything. Let's discuss it.

Qkj1.gif

Luke Skywalker x OC // Post-A New Hope AU // Short Term or Long Term Slow Burn – This could take place across the entire trilogy, but I only ask that we start at least as far as after A New Hope has concluded. The Death Star is destroyed, and the Empire is dealt a massive blow with the combined efforts of Luke, Wedge, Han, and Chewbacca. Your character could either be a member of the Rebel Alliance, a part of the Empire, a bounty hunter sent to apprehend him, an old friend from back home who left one day, etc. Seriously, endless possibilities. If you're interested in playing as an antagonist against Luke from the start, please be open to changing your character over time. Although this is AU, I'm not interested in Luke becoming corrupted. He remains what he's always been, a new hope!

DVx4.gif

I know what I said, and I stand by it. This story is awful… HOWEVER, the characters themselves show considerable potential. All the story really needs is some tweaks, characters need better motivations and… characterization. I'm hard on this era like nothing else, but I still love the thought of what these characters could have been for the next generation of fans yet sadly won't be. If you loved the films as they are, more power to you, but I do not. If you would like to attempt to build a plot with me in this era, I'm going to need to push forward with some tweaks here and there. If you prefer everything remain exactly as it was in the films, this probably isn't going to work out for either of us :C

Finn x Rey // AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – A lot of people, myself included, agree that the chemistry these characters had in TFA was great before becoming completely absent in the other films. I would like the chance to use a more realistic Finn who meets Rey and embarks on a retelling of TFA alongside her. If you seek to establish her Force Sensitivity early, that's excellent news, as I'll be doing the same for Finn. I want these two to feel like friends before we can make them feel like they could be lovers, so this would likely turn into a long-term thing. If you want to jump as closely as possible to the smutty part of their relationship, we can also do that if you don't wish to start the character growth from the beginning, and we can discuss the big changes OOC.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Poe Dameron x Rey x Finn // AU // Short Term or Long Term – Let's not wait until the final film in the story to let these three have an unbreakable bond with each other. This goes hand-in-hand with Finn x Rey up above; Poe has more of a presence with Rey than in a solo romance with Finn. Dare I say this becomes a love triangle of sorts before Rey must make a choice… or maybe Rey doesn't need to choose at all and they're totally cool with it, fuck it, I don't know, it's something to talk about later lmao. But like Finn x Rey, friendship develops before romantic feelings please, unless you really just want to jump into the smut portions instead of covering their growth from the start.

Inspiration

Finn x Rose Tico // AU // Short Term or Long Term – Yes she was dumb as fuck in TLJ. No I don't think she deserved to be sidelined in ROS. Rose had potential like everyone else did, and although her ill-timed crash-n-kiss with Finn was top tier trash, I think with enough time and care these two could've become loyal friends before a romance arc was ever considered for them. I wish Kelly Marie Tran got a better script. If you want to help redeem her and better craft an eventual romantic bond with Finn, let's give it a try, character rewrites necessary of course!

Finn x OC // AU // Short Term or Long Term – Got a fellow member of the First Order who Finn got along with prior to leaving? Did she come with him? Did she refuse to come with him but didn't alert anyone about his defection prior to his escape? Did she seek to redeem herself by attempting to kill him later, or did she seek to defect with him after encountering him again? Or maybe a Resistance member just really takes a liking to him, similar to Rose Tico did via reputation?

Poe Dameron x OC // AU // Short Term or Long Term – The man flies well, but he doesn't fly alone. Got a wingman for him? An old flame from a long time ago? An enemy ace of the First Order? An engineer? Let's discuss what's possible here.

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x Rey // AU // Short Term or Long Term -- I'd like to rewrite their dynamic and better demonstrate Kylo's conflict and guilt over what happens to Han, as well as leave Rey more of a reason to see that he isn't the monster he desperately pretends to be. In other words, like most of these canon scenarios, I'd like to start things over during TFA and create a stronger basis for their relationship, seeing as they didn't do each other any favors as the story continued. Kylo comes off more as a reluctant antagonist, leaving Rey to continue being a reluctant hero thrust into a world she didn't ask to be a part of, yet nonetheless she is, and she cannot turn back once her power is first manifested. We can explore the possibilities of TLJ (ugh) where Kylo wanted to leave this conflict behind and take Rey with him to escape it. Alternatively, Kylo leads the First Order and turns it into something meant for good. Alternatively, Rey convinces Kylo to return, to seek atonement for his failings, and to rejoin his mother and the Resistance in tearing down what he helped build. Much is possible here. We may also keep the Force Dyad plot point if you'd like; I don't see it being necessary, but it doesn't hurt.

I'll also ask that we buff the antagonists a bit more, so that those like Hux aren't the butt of "Yo Mama" jokes; Snoke isn't falling for a hidden lightsaber activation so easily and becomes the insurmountable force he was projected to be; and the Knights of Ren are powerful force users with or without Kylo's leadership, and should he stray from the dark path, they'll turn him back or kill him should he not bend. I'd also like there to be a less cowardly reason for Luke's absence, and potentially rework the fall of his temple so that we're not just copying the Order 66 situation again. The Jedi are displaced, but for a reason. They're working towards something not even Leia understands.

To be clear: I am not interested in successful corruption attempts, or a subservient Rey opposite an irredeemable Kylo Ren. No thank you. I'd like redemption, with a side of these two wanting someplace to belong, but never really feeling like they belong anywhere.

There is one possible One Shot smut scene section I'm open to, which takes place on Ahch-To as an alternative to the hand touching scene these two shared. You know what I'm getting at... >:3

Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW)

Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x Rey x Finn // AU // Long Term -- Along with reworking character traits and switching up how events took place, whether from the very beginning, a changed middle, or a vastly different end, I am open to a long term story where Rey is romantically drawn to both characters on either side of the conflict. You've got the soldier-turned-Jedi Knight on one end (as he should've been!), and the Jedi Padawan turned Sith Apprentice on the other. The details of this romantic triangle would need to be amply discussed, but the important detail I'd like to keep from the previous idea with Kylo also takes place here: he can be redeemed, he isn't the one-dimensional Dark Force User he is expected to be. There is conflict. There is still good inside him, good that could be felt even after he forced himself to kill Han. Rey believes he can be saved despite everything. In the same way Rey believed in Finn despite his lie, she wants to believe in the Ben Solo she never got to meet despite Finn believing there couldn't possibly be good in his soul.

Kylo and Finn have reason to mistrust one another. Rey has reason to mistrust both, yet chooses not to. She is the mutual draw, something that can help stir the light inside of Kylo so that Ben Solo can emerge once again, and also help keep Finn's anger in check after all the First Order has turned him into. The nature of how these feelings begin is up to us, and I won't pre-write how it happens, but the draw of this plot is that Rey is caught between these two while a war for the fate of the galaxy goes on around them. The smutty draw is obvious; as with other plots, I'd love it if there was more to the story than just that.

Please don't ask me about Kylo Ren/Ben Solo x OC. I'm not ready to go down that path yet. I've seen some shit, ya'll, and I may never go back.

5xH6.gif

Dante x Lady x Vergil // Post-Devil May Cry 3 AU // One Shot or Short Term – In an alternate universe where Dante convinced Vergil to abandon his obsession with power and be with the only family he's got left, Vergil miraculously accepts this proposal after being soundly defeated. The Teme-ni-gru withdraws back to Hell and the brothers open up their business (and because Vergil being gone is the entire reason Lady says what she says, after Dante cries for him, we'll just say that Dante got the name regardless!) Truthfully, I don't know what puts Lady in this position. Maybe it's just base attraction, or a lost bet between Dante and herself. Maybe Lady is the one who owes money to them, and she wants to wipe the slate clean with a little harmless fun sometime in the future. I don't know. What I do know is that she's getting one hell of a good time between these two!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Dante x Nico // Devil May Cry 5 AU // One Shot – In another timeline involving Dante arriving far, far ahead of the others on their way to the Qliphoth, Nico remains as starstruck as she did in the canon continuity. However, one big change is that her fangirlish ways not only involve handing him Dr. Faust in honor of getting to meet him in the flesh for the very first time, but she also offers to make their wait time a little more pleasurable. Dante accepts, and Nico gets to know Dante better than she ever thought possible, leaving Trish and Lady to awkwardly wait elsewhere in the distance until they've finished their greetings.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Dante, Nero, and V x Nico // Devil May Cry 5 AU // One Shot – A foursome involving each main protagonist of Devil May Cry 5 against Nico. Two big changes to make this work is that V is no longer experiencing the disintegration effect, and Nero's relationship with Kyrie is more platonic and sisterly instead of romantic. Nico suggests they run along and deal with Urizen with a lot less tension stored away, making a blatant pass at each of them. After a brief discussion among the trio, they accept her proposal, and Nico gets the ride of a lifetime from each of them. Just a smutty good time, no real story here besides that!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Nero x Nico // Devil May Cry 5 AU // One Shot or Short Term or Long Term – Their dynamic makes DMC5 an extremely enjoyable experience, but with Nero and Kyrie being so loyal to one another, there's no chance, canonically at least, that they would ever hook up. Let's fix that. In this world, Nero and Kyrie have a more brother-sister relationship akin to that of Kyrie and her deceased brother, Credo, and romantic feelings are nonexistent. This leaves Nero and Nico to be plausible. From a one-night stand to a serious romantic interest in one another, I want to do something with these two. Please bring your humorous side, because Nico is funny as fuck when she wants to be, and a tease when she's trying to be. Devil's cry, huh? Let's hear what that sounds like~

Inspiration (NSFW)

Nero x Lady // Devil May Cry 5 AU // One Shot or Short Term or Long Term – Another AU where Nero and Kyrie's relationship is akin to brother and sister, I want to explore a world where Lady, who knows firsthand the pain and rage that can come with a poor father, to spend some time with Nero following the events of DMC5. What will begin as a genuine attempt to comfort Nero and take his conflict with Vergil seriously as opposed to Nico ends up with that comfort being more physical than emotional, and soon enough these two are caught in a mutual lust and interest in one another beyond the job itself. Between jobs cleaning up Red Grave City from the remnants of "Urizen's" short-lived reign, they grow closer as a result. More than gunfire is getting sprayed in this story. Trust~

Inspiration (NSFW)

Vergil x Lady // Devil May Cry 5 AU // One Shot or Short Term – Following the events of Devil May Cry 5, Vergil and Dante successfully escaped the Demon World and entered the Human World once again. This could go one of two ways as I see it: Vergil returns to Devil May Cry where Lady, who hasn't forgotten Vergil's role with her father many years earlier, decides to confront him and learn the full truth of how Arkham spun his story to Vergil. Or, Vergil wanders alone and happens to encounter Lady in the vicinity of an unknown location during a job, and decides to interfere with her hunt to stretch his legs after a long period of wandering. Unlike Nero and Lady being more about comfort and emotional resonance, I want the sexual tension between these two to skyrocket no matter what path we taken in their story. I'm usually not into spontaneous sex, but I think in this case I could see an exception. No instant panty-dropping please. Let this tension build a little, come to a boil, and then Vergil decides to land his Judgment Nut on Lady lmao.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Dante x OC x Vergil // Devil May Cry 5 AU // Long Term – Following the events of Devil May Cry 5, the twin brothers sever the Qliphoth at the source, freeing the Human World. This story is dependent on what sort of OC is brought to the table; if a Demon, or a half-demon somehow, we can begin in the Demon World and have the trio work to find a way out. If a Human, the brothers escape after a neat little adventure in the Demon World and encounter them on the way home. No instant love, no instant lust. Like all other OC plots, bring me some creative heat or don't bring me anything at all. We can plot the rest out together depending on the story you want to tell with them. This plot also offers a branching path. If you wish to work with Devil May Cry, you can stick with Dante for a majority of the story. If you wish to wander the world, to atone for something, or to otherwise find a reason for going on, Vergil may tolerate you if your character isn't annoying as fuck. Come ready to work hard and share the load.

Nero x OC // Devil May Cry 5 AU // Long Term – Following the events of Devil May Cry 5, Nero is the last descendent of Sparda still remaining in the Human World and the best line of defense against evil. Given the success of the Qliphoth's destruction and Red Grave City's eventual release from the grip of demons, Devil May Cry as a business is up good. Morrison can't keep up with the offers for aid across the region. Nero and Nico still travel together using the mobile business van, but how they end up encountering your OC is up to you. Is your character a Devil Hunter themselves looking for a job? A wannabe rival of the business? An innocent caught in danger during the job, or a VIP Nero is meant to rescue from the hands of a big bad? You decide with me. Like all other OC plots, bring me some creative heat or don't bring me anything at all. No instant love or panty dropping of course, and please be prepared to work hard and do your share of lifting for this to be a long term story. Note: I will ask that you play Nico as well to the best of your abilities.

OC x OC or OC x OC x OC // Post-Warcraft III, World of Warcraft Vanilla up to Legion // Short Term or Long Term, or Long Term Slow Burn – Potential everywhere. I can do Alliance or Horde characters to yours. I could jot up an essay of ideas, but I'll instead leave preferred races here; if you're interested in a neat plotline in this universe, hit me up, but also understand that while I know the game, I am no master of lore, and so I ask for a little more patience here than other stories. Please keep in mind that, like the rest of these stories, I'm not looking for complete and total bummers. You know, hopelessness, despair, all that stuff. Let a simple quest turn into something far funnier and long-winding than our characters could imagine. Let races on opposite sides fight together for survival and bond as they do so. Let's make some love, not Warcraft!

I can play: Orc, Mag'har Orc, Tauren, Trolls, Blood Elves, Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Goblin, Gnome (only with Gnome/Goblin).

I would love to see: Orc, Mag'har Orc, Trolls, Blood Elves, Human, Night Elf, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Goblin, Gnome (only with Goblin).

Inspiration One(NSFW). Inspiration Two(NSFW). Inspiration Three(NSFW).

Thrall/Go'el x Jaina Proudmoore // Post-Warcraft III // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – These two have been stalwart allies since Warcraft III's ending; even when extremely unpopular among their own kind to associate with one another for the good of their people and their civilizations, they continue to do so regardless because they can trust in one another's good will and judgment. What if their close ties weren't simply due to sharing the same mind about creating a lasting peace between Alliance and Horde? How long could their keep their secret rendezvous from their closest advisors and associates?

Inspiration (NSFW)

3tE.gif

Barret Wallace x Tifa Lockhart // AU Prequel to FFVIIR // Short Term or Long Term – In this story we see how Tifa got her start in Avalanche and met Barret and the others. Admiring Barret's spirit and adoring little Marlene, she grows close to him despite their small, infrequent disagreements on how best to handle Shinra sucking the Planet dry of Mako. This has the potential to be a slow and steady buildup to a great romance between the two, but if you prefer we just jump close to the smut, that's something you can ask for. I'm looking for a partner who can appreciate Barret's character with his clothes on rather than solely for a BBC fantasy to be played out in this universe. He's a great character!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Cloud Strife x Jessie Rasberry // FFVIIR AU // One Shot or Short Term – Cloud takes up Jessie's invitation for "pizza" shortly after their mission early in the game. While she is very forthcoming in nature, I picture her not being as easy as she lets on. Wedge does warn you not to fall for her tricks. But maybe when it's Cloud she decides that she's not playing games any longer and confesses that she's interested in him beyond what he can do for Avalanche. I would love this to be built up rather than instant if possible!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Jessie Rasberry x Cloud Strife x Tifa Lockhart // FFVIIR AU // One Shot – Tifa needs to convince Cloud to stay and help out, but the gil they received from filter payment collection just won't cut it. Jessie offers a solution to their woes, a way to secure Cloud's allegiance without stressing about the lack of gil they promised him for the reactor job. This is a short and sweet smut plot and won't last as long as any others in this section.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Barret Wallace x Jessie Rasberry // AU FFVIIR // One Shot – With the destruction of Reactor 1—the first of many—Avalanche celebrates together, drinks flowing and spirits buzzing. When everyone heads home for the evening, Barret escorts a tipsy Jessie to her place and, to his surprise, invites him inside while her roommates are away, citing that she wants to keep celebrating with him. Nothing else need be said. Very brief story, very fast on the smut content. I'd take this if you want a stress-free romp in the universe featuring these two. Not too hard!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Cloud Strife x Yuffie Kisaragi // FFVIIR AU // Long Term Slow Burn – With the ending of Remake involving the party walking to Kalm to plot their next move (and we may need to borrow from the original continuity to keep the story moving from there!), and Intermission ending with Yuffie wandering outside of Midgar, I was thinking we could introduce Yuffie to the entire party with a humorous entrance. Like the original continuity, Yuffie at first intends to steal their materia, but after being defeated she is accidentally convinced to join their group. I would like this to be a slower story for an eventual romance between them. Yuffie and Cloud are like night and day, but who knows, a mutual hatred of Shinra and the loss of those they hold dear might get their bond to strengthen more than we believe.

giphy.gif

Roland x Lilith // Borderlands AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- With the unfortunate choice of Gearbox having Roland killed off in Borderlands 2, we only know of Roland and Lilith's relationship through mentions from supporting characters or a funny ECHO conversation featuring Lilith attempting to flirt with Roland and, after a little hard-to-get, succeeding in gathering his interest. I want to explore a scenario where Roland survived death thanks to a shield (that conveniently goes missing in that cutscene >.>) and recovered from his injuries. We can feature an action-packed start leading up to the killing of Handsome Jack in this new realm, freeing Lilith from Jack's clutches, and a heartfelt reunion between the two which leads to a hot and heavy celebration of victory by the end of it all, or we can extend the story beyond a one-night glimpse into their relationship and see how the events of Borderlands 3 begin to change with Roland still commanding the Raiders and Lilith his right-hand woman... and potentially wife~

Inspiration

Any Canon/OC Male(s) x Mad Moxxi // Borderlands Canon(probably!) // One Shot -- This one features the least amount of story, although I'd still prefer it if we work on a setup to what happens here. Basically, Moxxi is banging a male or any number of males ranging from the stoic Roland and his Crimson Raiders, to the maniacal Handsome Jack and his Doppelganger, to a lucky group of patrons and tippers at her bar, to an entire stronghold full of horny psychos, gladiators, and bandits who wouldn't say no to an invitation from Moxxi. The big draw with Moxxi, to me, is that she's consenting to it all. She gave the impression in the games that she knows how to handle herself and would only put herself in rough situations if she could handle them. Or she's setting up her partners to fail depending on who they are, she's just getting something out of it before they do. There are a number of scenarios we could do with her. If you want a threesome, foursome, or full-on gangbang, this is the story for you.

Inspiration (NSFW) Inspiration 2 (NSFW)

Handsome Jack and Professor Nakayama x Any Canon/OC Female(s) // Borderlands AU // Short Term or Long Term -- Taking inspiration from the Assault on Dragon Keep DLC, I want Nakayama to have somehow convinced Jack to play a little game of Bunkers and Badasses with him. It'll be a solo adventure set during Borderlands 2, just after the four new Vault Hunters are running around Liar's Berg getting situated. Basically, Jack is running around winning every fight and fucking everyone he wants to... except Nakayama is narrating it all as a DM. Banging Lilith? Nakayama narrates. Defeating Zer0 single-handedly? Nakayama narrates. Bringing peace to Pandora and banging every chick he can gets his hands on? Nakayama narrates. This is meant to be just as funny as it is smutty, so there'll be some wall breaks due to Nakayama narrating this entire sequence of events we come up with. Please, if you want to attempt this, come ready and willing to laugh at total absurdity as Nakayama brings a fanfiction to life!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Canon Male(s) x Tina x Canon Female(s) // Borderlands AU // Short Term or Long Term -- Tina may not be tiny any longer, but that wild imagination of hers got hot, heavy, and sweaty with age. Her new adults only version of Bunkers and Badasses is primed and ready, and she gets a game night together with her closest friends to try it out. Like the above story, this story is narrated entirely by Tina, and promises a little more fairness than Nakayama's pandering to Jack, but is no less lewd. Old friends and enemies make a return in this horny and hilarious "What If?" spin on Tina after the events of Borderlands 3, and we can extend the AU to override all canon deaths at the time. I'm still making my way through Borderlands 3, but I know enough to play a hilarious game of Bunkers and Badasses Adult Edition with the new Vault Hunters. If you really wanna break the world a little bit, we can involve the Calypso Twins and get them into the mix.

Canon Male(s) x Tina // Borderlands AU // One Shot -- Nothing to this one. Tina's grown up and her rambunctious nature doesn't take away from the perks of adulthood, at least not with the men in her life. One thing leads to another and no one can help themselves. Or Tina's going to blow up the place unless she gets laid. We decide!

Zane Flynt x Maya // Borderlands 3 AU // Short Term or Long Term -- Another unfortunate death. Maya fans know how Roland fans felt in Borderlands 2: nothing but disappointment. Anyway, with Zane's years of experience assassinating folks and fleeing from his past, I want Maya's influence as a responsible soul to rub off on him, especially when it concerns Ava. Instead of the canon death, I want Zane and the others to have saved her from complete eradication at the time, and Troy either made off with just her Siren powers or nothing at all before Zane forced him to retreat. I'm still making my way through Borderlands 3 at the time of writing this, but I for sure want Maya to ask Zane to teach what he knows to Ava in his spare time. Surprisingly, the two bond over time, and all the paternal instincts Zane never allowed to manifest are providing the strong parental guidance and understanding that Ava constantly sought from others. With time, Ava learns how to channel her desire to do good and kick ass even without her Siren powers developing yet, and the close time Zane and Maya spent together culminate into something more. While I want a long term look into the three characters growing together, I'm willing to do a short term glimpse of their relationship towards the end of it if you just want these two to get their clothes off and fuck already.

Zane Flynt x Lilith // Borderlands 3 AU // Short Term or Long Term -- This could feature Lilith keeping her powers due to a timely rescue from Zane, or still losing them. In either case these two fight together and bond together throughout their journey against the Calypso Twins and the opening of Vaults. Lilith still has trouble opening up after Roland's death despite how long it's been, and Zane's never been great at breaking the ice. But something eventually gives, and these two realize they're one hell of a team, Siren powers or not, and together they're going to do some great things for Pandora once this Calypso mess is over. This idea is leaned towards a long-term story, but if you prefer these two just get naked and fuck like crazy at some point, we can find a section of the game where we're comfortable letting these two fuck through their frustrations and unload all that sexual tension against one another.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Maya x Zane Flynt x Lilith // Borderlands 3 AU // Short Term or Long Term -- A combination of both plots above, Zane's experience and lethality make him someone to count on for Lilith, and his natural chemistry with a spitfire like Ava appeal to Maya as well. Rather than having to choose one girl, what if the Sirens teamed up and made Zane consider sticking around for the long term together?~ Obviously, like the others, I'm super down for a long term story leading up to a scene like this, but if you want to get to the good stuff we can find a starting point and make it work.

Inspiration (NSFW)

resident-evil2-gaming.gif

It's hell on Earth, but that doesn't mean sparks can't fly between survivors of viral outbreaks. Below are an assortment of pairings I'm interested enough to explore in the Resident Evil universe, from smutty one-shots to meaningful deep dives of each character and their relationship to one another.

Leon Scott Kennedy x Ada Wong // Resident Evil 2 Remake and/or beyond Canon/AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- One of the longest-running relationships in the series, these two are vastly different from each other and I'd love to explore them further than the games would allow us. For a One Shot, we could easily do a little "Director's Cut" of that lengthy ride these two took into the NEST during the Raccoon City incident, where Ada is still keeping up her lie and stringing Leon along to secure the G-Virus. I can see that scene getting a lot hotter; if you're going into hell and there's no turning back, you may as well get laid one last time, right? And more than likely, Ada's fondness for Leon does inspire her to go all the way, and helps make the canon events that transpire later much more bittersweet.

Exploring the era post RE2 but prior to RE4, Leon being picked up by the U.S. Government and working with them does make him a greater threat to Ada, enough so that they nearly come to blows in RE4. I'm interested in seeing what got them to that point, and since Leon didn't seem all that surprised Ada survived RE2 in the end, it could imply they've met each other between Raccoon City and the Los Illuminados incident. I'd like to write their reunion and have Ada see how much he's changed since first meeting that rookie cop. And, of course, having them work out some unresolved tension since her betrayal.

Post RE4, Leon refused Ashley's advances, and it's clear that Leon still has some unresolved feelings for Ada. Whether he believes he can get her on the side of good or simply thinks he can get her out of espionage for Wesker, I think he'd want to engage with her again after returning Ashley home, but Ada only meets on her terms and no one else's. Let's say they met again after the Las Plagas incident and finished their fight... and then finished each other~

Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (Wholesome)

Leon Scott Kennedy x Claire Redfield // Resident Evil 2 Remake and/or beyond Canon/AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- A relationship largely neglected post RE2, I'd like to see their relationship deepen in a setting post RE2. Birkin defeated, Sherry secure, and both Leon and Claire trying to decide their next move; while we know canonically Claire will continue to look for her brother, Chris, Leon is focused on getting Sherry to safety. In that time, after the nightmare is over and the dawn lights their way to safety, maybe Claire dozes off in a One Shot scenario and images what she'd want to do with Leon were Sherry not around. Or maybe Sherry is around but is understandably tuckered out and in a deep slumber following the events of RE2 depending on the level of risk you'd like to impose in a romantic and smutty situation. Making the sequence of these two relieving some stress purely a dream on Claire's part is also optional.

For a longer story, we can intertwine their fates a little more. Let's say Claire found Chris but decided that her part in fighting against Bioterrorism didn't end. Much like her brother, she wants to continue the fight so what happened in Raccoon City never occurs again, and it just so happens that Leon, now a Government Agent, has a opening available for a partnership, and his recommendation comes swiftly. She need only say the word, and they're a team once more. Should someone want to invent new scenarios and have them face another nightmare again, I'm more than down to have some action sequences and zombie killing happening for these two again!

Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW yet Wholesome)

Leon Scott Kennedy x Ashley Graham // Resident Evil 4 AU // One Shot or Short Term -- The ending of Resident Evil 4 has Ashley and Leon bonded together and jetskiing away to safety following the supposed end of the Los Illuminados. Ashley offers some "overtime" for him, which Leon refuses. Following this event, the compiling of the "Kennedy Report" detailing his findings as well as the safe return of Ashley to her father, the President, Ashley pushes for Leon again in privacy before he heads for his next assignment. The task is simple: Ashley insists, Leon doesn't refuse twice. Very simple plot and offers a "straight to the point" variant; while I would appreciate a little build-up to Ashley insisting Leon say goodbye to her in more ways than a wink and a nod, if you just want to get right into the action, we can do it.

Carlos Oliveira x Jill Valentine // Resident Evil 3 Remake Canon/AU // One Shot or Short Term -- Post Raccoon City incident and having escaped the nightmare of Nemesis as well as rogue Umbrella mercenaries, our protagonists canonically went to a hotel bar and said their goodbyes to one another. Carlos did return to South America where he grew up, and Jill, as we know, continued her fight against Umbrella and Bioterrorism. This scenario is just exploring what might've occurred during their goodbye, and opening up an alternate ending to canon that has Jill convince Carlos that she could use a reliable partner like him "long term". What long term means for her is to be decided in-character; is this a one night stand, or is Jill open to this partnership having a more serious meaning?

Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (Wholesome)

Chris Redfield x Mia Winters // Resident Evil 8: Village Canon/AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Following the events of Village, Ethan has perished but saved his infant daughter in the process, leaving Mia heartbroken and a guilt-ridden Chris ashamed for having not done things differently and trusting Ethan sooner. Given the epilogue involves an unknown number of years passing and Rosemary Winters having grown up with Chris as a mentor, it's clear that he's trying to make up for failing Ethan and keeping a closer eye on his family. This pairing has potential for a lot of angst and character development--and Mia sorely needs it, because two games in a row of being a damsel is pretty lame. I think a long term story could be cool, and we can work on the road to forgiveness and understanding while planting seeds of affection, bit by bit, for a more slow burn romantic interest in the end. Mia also wanting to become more proactive in fighting so she's no longer bait to get people she cares about harmed, she could also ask, or rather demand that Chris train her again so she can defend Rosemary herself. There's a ton of potential here!

Or, if you just want these two to fuck because you like the thought, we can just time skip past all the development and the angst and just get right to it I guess.

Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW)

Chris Redfield x Jill Valentine // Resident Evil 8: Village AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Set after Resident Evil 8, with the revelation that the BSAA is now using mutant soldiers, as well as their role in covering up the Baker incident, Chris can no longer extend any trust with the organization and considers it corrupted. Planning to get answers, Chris and his Hound Wolf Squad head to Europe, the location of the BSAA headquarters. Along the way, Chris seeks to inform an old partner of what's happened and recruit her for help, as well as rekindle a long unspoken romantic affection for each other.

This plotline can provide a classic Resident Evil story, complete with uncovering the corruption of the BSAA and how deep the rot spreads, the potential return of classic enemies as well as new ones, and providing some depth to a longstanding relationship between Chris and Jill. They've become very different people since Wesker's demise, Chris especially, and I want to finally open the book on their relationship and have them take a chance with one another. Their bond runs deep. If Action and Mystery is your thing, we can invent in a plotline that covers what might've happened after Resident Evil 8.

Or, if you just want these characters to bang each other's brains out and don't want to go through any action or uncovering a mystery, we can make their reunion a simple one shot story. If you prefer Jill return to her brunette hair color and short cut style after Resident Evil 5, I'm happy to go that route with her design as well.

Chris Redfield x Jill Valentine x Carlos Oliveira // Resident Evil 8: Village AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Set after Resident Evil 8, with the revelation that the BSAA is now using mutant soldiers, as well as their role in covering up the Baker incident, Chris can no longer extend any trust with the organization and considers it corrupted. Planning to get answers, Chris and his Hound Wolf Squad head to Europe, the location of the BSAA headquarters. Along the way, Chris seeks to inform an old partner of what's happened and recruit her for help. But unlike the story above this one, Jill isn't coming alone, and has recruited a partner of her own to help them contend with the BSAA's rot.

I always wanted Carlos to make a return in canon, or perhaps go the way of Jake Muller and become a mercenary who works to fight B.O.W's after his experiences in Raccoon City. I won't define the relationship between Carlos and Jill without my partner's input, but I can see them, at minimum, maintaining a close friendship over the years since surviving that harrowing experience together. If the BSAA is corrupted, there's only so many people they can trust. Chris and Carlos have never let Jill down, and she'll never let them down either. For added spice, we can suggest these two have an affection for Jill that runs deep, and they will try to assess the other's feelings for her without coming into open conflict. However, the tension remains. Professional that they are, though, they don't let their romantic interest in Jill come between what's right for the world. Romance can wait.

Or, if you don't want the action and mystery uncovering, we can just focus on Chris and Carlos tag-teaming Jill for a one shot and make her fit nicely into a sandwich. If you prefer Jill appear more like her Resident Evil 5 design rather than returning to her 3 design, I'm cool with it.

Chris Redfield x Sheva Alomar // Resident Evil 8: Village AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Set after Resident Evil 8, with the revelation that the BSAA is now using mutant soldiers, as well as their role in covering up the Baker incident, Chris can no longer extend any trust with the organization and considers it corrupted. Planning to get answers, Chris and his Hound Wolf Squad head to West Africa in order to recruit Sheva Alomar to help uncover this mystery. As an old partner and friend, she's one of few he could trust in that organization, and he could use her help in learning about how deep this all goes.

West Africa could be completely in the dark about this, making Sheva skeptical of Chris and uncertain she should even meet him considering his status as a rogue operative, as well as the rest of Hound Wolf Squad. If West Africa is in the clear, it makes Chris look paranoid, but the proof Chris brings is nigh impossible to disregard; he wouldn't ask her to risk her career lightly, but Sheva has always been about doing right, same as him, and so I expect her to saddle up with him once more and see if West Africa's BSAA division is truly clear of any wrongdoing. Whether it is or not is up to us, and from there, if interested in extending their story, we can have them head to Europe where the BSAA's main headquarters is located and cut the head off the snake.

Chris and Sheva trust in each other, and I see their chemistry as operatives remaining strong despite the gap between RE5 and 8. Adding in some sexual tension throughout the story and letting it all explode is on the menu.

Or, if you don't want to do an action and mystery story in the long term, these two can bang their brains out at an interval of our choosing as a one shot scene.

Jake Muller x Sherry Birkin // Resident Evil 6 AU // One Shot or Short Term -- Following the events of Resident Evil 6, Jake's change of heart enables Sherry to acquire his blood sample, and lowers his asking price for the antibodies crucial to containing the C-Virus from 50 million to 50 dollars in total. For the next several months, Jake is fighting against B.O.W's across the world for more than modest sums of pay, helping crush his father's sick legacy one mutant at a time. One day he receives a call from Sherry asking for help, and promises "fair pay" for his enlistment; at first Jake would be skeptical of anything a government agent is asking of him, but this is Sherry, and he'll trust her over anyone else sent. They've recently gathered enough intelligence pointing them to the stronghold of The Family, the shadowy organization that helped Derek C. Simmons commit bioterrorism months earlier, and also helped engineer the Ustanak--the same creature that pursued Sherry and himself endlessly.

He agrees to meet with her and she gives him the briefing, and from here we craft how this assignment plays out; they might simply be there to get in and out without a fuss, or they might be part of a combined effort with the BSAA to give this faction no chance of escape. Whatever we decide, there's plenty of opportunity for action, and we can give these two additional characterization and romantic interest after a long period of time apart. I would love it if Sherry felt like their last departure was a missed opportunity after the hell they went through, and came prepared to open a new chapter with Jake, or let it close with bliss depending on their life paths.

Or, if you don't want a long term adventure with action and mystery, these two can just meet up and fuck each other's brain out at an interval of our choosing.

Albert Wesker x Rebecca Chambers // Resident Evil AU // One Shot -- I'll admit I almost didn't throw this one in here, partly because I find Wesker to be a tad boring compared to the rest of the male cast, but after a little more thought I saw a potential scene featuring the newest member of S.T.A.R.S with its leader. We all probably know about the picture of Rebecca in Wesker's desk; I want to know how it got there in the first place. Did Rebecca put it there? If so, was she hoping to make a move on Wesker? And if she didn't put the picture there, did Wesker keep it there purposely, finding his interest in Rebecca to be about more than just her medical expertise? No matter the path taken, these two come together and have a little fun. It could be in Wesker's very office, or perhaps a little post-basketball fun in the locker room, or they decide to hit a hotel and spend a long night familiarizing themselves with each other. By the end, Rebecca feels more than welcome on the team.

This should go without saying: Consent is key here. She wants it. He wants it. This is a 100% mutual fling and takes place before the incident in the Arklay Mountains, so Rebecca has no reason to believe Wesker is secretly plotting against their unit nor will he imply it. Very short and sweet story that will get us right to the point rather quickly.

Inspiration , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW)

There will inevitably be a future update involving heroines in sticky situations with powerful B.O.Ws, such as Mr. X and Nemesis, but for now I'm trying to go for more than just typical monster scenes.

arkham-arkhamknight.gif

A fantastic series set within the DC universe, I want to cover a variety of stories involving the entirety of the family, as well as create a glimpse of the legacy Bruce left behind.

Batman x Catwoman // Arkham Knight AU // One Shot or Short Term -- The Arkham Knight is revealed, Deathstroke is defeated, and all of Gotham's Most Wanted are in GCPD lockup... except for one Edward Nigma. With freeing Selina the last thing before activation of the Knightfall Protocol, Selina would have heard of Batman's true identity by now. Defeating the Riddler together and causing him to retreat, Catwoman swears to exact her revenge at a later date, and places her focus on to more pressing matters, such as trying--and failing-- to talk Bruce out of whatever he's got planned. With her freedom returned to her, Bruce no longer has anything left to accomplish in Gotham; all that remains is one final goodbye between the Bat and the Cat. Unlike canon, Bruce does take up Selina on her offer to join her at a nearby hotel before he vanishes forever.

This plot would involve some denial on Selina's part, thinking that there isn't any chance the exposure of his identity would be the end of the Batman. Ultimately, this is a bittersweet goodbye between the two, and the short and sweet glimpse into the life they might've been able to have if his identity weren't exposed to the world. Bruce Wayne and the Batman both "die" tonight, leaving Selina to come to terms with what he must do for the good of all.

Can involve suit play, or environmental play if you don't want them to make it to a bedroom at all. Plenty of rooftops and a sweet Batmobile; she may never get this opportunity again, so you help decide where she wants to say goodbye in a way only she can.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Red Hood x Catwoman // Arkham Knight AU // Short Term or Long Term -- One year after the Knightfall Protocol went into effect, Bruce Wayne is believed to be dead, caught in an explosion following his return to Wayne Manor. The criminal underworld would be running rampant were it not for the legacy he left behind, and one returned crimefighter--Jason Todd--delves punishment in such a brutal fashion that it leaves thugs longing for the days of Batman. In a new era post Arkham Knight, Jason has spent the last year remembering who he used to be, and trying to be a better man than what the Joker turned him into. His guns no longer take aim at the innocent, only the criminal element that threatens them. Establishing a tenuous relationship between Robin and Oracle, the three of them face crime in Gotham with a strained partnership. Jason's lethality will forever keep him at odds with his fellow family members.

Meanwhile, Catwoman hasn't been seen since exacting revenge on the Riddler and robbing him of millions. The life of luxury was good for a time, but the loss of Batman and the lack of challenge has left her bored. The thrill of the hunt, and being hunted, is what she misses most; after a year-long absence, Selina once again becomes Catwoman, seeking a new purpose and finding a new partner keeping Gotham's criminals in line.

The details of how these two link up can be decided between us. She could've sought him out on purpose, or could've joined him in a gruesome fight, or much like Batman before him the Red Hood saved her from a sticky situation. I want Selina to try and find meaning after Bruce's "death"--did he reform her, turning her from a simple thief into a crimefighter as well, or does she simply miss the thrill of sprinting across Gotham's rooftops and planning scores? Jason may be able to help her find the answer to her directionless path in life, plus a little extra. Unlike Bruce, Jason doesn't shy away from some back-alley fun every now and again. As for the Red Hood himself, he didn't think he'd find a potential partner in crimefighting who didn't shy away from his methods. Catwoman could very well become to him what Oracle is to Robin, if they can tolerate each other that is.

Nightwing x Harley Quinn // Arkham Knight AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Some months after the Knightfall Protocol, Harley Quinn has struggled to find her own purpose after Batman's supposed death. With the source of her anger and hatred already dead, and with no hope of the Joker returning, she goes between deep depression and fits of anger at random. One night, her attempt at lashing out nearly costs her her life; unlike Batman, the Red Hood doesn't take kindly to anything clown-related, and it was only thanks to the last of her loyal men and a swift getaway that Harley survived the encounter with the Red Hood. Fleeing to Bludhaven, aimless and hopeless, Harley takes a good long look at herself in the mirror and asks herself what she should do. Without the Joker, her lust for cruel practical jokes and schemes is all but gone, and if she returns to Gotham she's as good as dead or forever imprisoned. Something needed to change.

This is where Dick Grayson comes in. I want to tie this AU in with the "Batman and Harley Quinn" film, which involved Harley trying to go straight and, understandably, finding that her cruel games and endless offenses with Joker came at a considerable cost. Struggling to make ends meet and start over, whether by attempting to change her identity or turning herself in, whether by coincidence or a manhunt, Nightwing happens across Harley either as a civilian or in her costume. Things can become interesting here. Dick either happens across Harley by chance or hunting for her, and what he finds isn't the mad clown princess he's fought for most of his life, but someone struggling and desperately trying to move on as the weight of all her terrible deeds begins to close in around her. Batman believed in rehabilitation, in someone being able to choose from right or wrong; Harley wasn't always this way, and without the influence of the Joker, she can either return to a life of normalcy, or become something more and start a new life in Bludhaven, not as a criminal, but as a crimefighter herself.

No matter what though, she can't accomplish it alone.

I love atonement stories, and someone with as much baggage as Harley Quinn would have plenty to atone for if possible. While the main story revolves around Harley attempting to find a newer, better purpose, and overcome the demons she's danced with for years and years, Dick is also struggling to accept the world without Batman, and is trying his best to live up to the legacy left to him. I want these two to come together, unlikely as it seems (although in one universe they got married!), and face the fact that the people who made them what they are are gone. What they become now is up to them; Harley is only hopeless if she believes herself to be, and to honor Batman's memory, Dick will try to convince Harley of this one last time.

Robin x Oracle/Batgirl // Arkham Knight Canon/AU // Short Term or Long Term -- Following the Knightfall Protocol, Tim Drake and Barbara Gordon are now married, and have continued to work together to protect Gotham from its criminal element. One day, Lucius comes to Barbara and Tim and confesses to one part of the protocol they were not made aware of. Part of Bruce's final act was to put resources into improving functionality of the body, specifically related to the spine vertebrae. In simple terms, Bruce sought a way to restore Barbara's spine to implant-assisted functionality, and after many months working on it in secret, the procedure is ready to go forward should Barbara desire it.

This story gives Barbara the chance to undergo the surgery, potentially making her able to become Batgirl once more and become Tim's partner on the field rather than behind a monitor. If she doesn't want to don the suit again and would rather follow in her father's footsteps, she could join the GCPD instead. It's mainly exploring Barbara having an opportunity to walk again and how hard she'll want to go as Batgirl compared to her Oracle persona. Bruce's parting gift to her won't go to waste, and she can fully explore the post-Arkham Knight world together with her husband, bridge the morality gap between herself and Jason Todd, and head to Bludhaven to assist Dick every now and then. Freedom is now hers, and you can wield Barbara at her full capabilities.

giphy.gif

Negasonic no-longer-Teenage Warhead (Ellie Phimister) x Deadpool x Yukio // Deadpool 2-and-a-half AU // Short Term -- Some years following the ending of Deadpool 2, NW and Yukio are still going strong as a couple, but have been looking to spice up their fiery sex lives by adding someone for a threesome, and Yukio knows the perfect man to call to rock their worlds and make for an unforgettable experience. There's just one problem: Deadpool has no idea what he's walking into, either because Yukio was too shy to tell him, or she and NW prefer building up to the ask itself. To the unsuspecting mercenary, this was just a simple sleepover with their old pal Deadpool, and he is none the wiser to what they're really inviting him over for. Hilarity, innuendos, and complete miscommunication ensues.

I would greatly love it if we let Wade struggle to put it together for a time, partly because NW finds him exhausting--and also the last person she would want in a threesome with her and her girlfriend, but hey, the things she does for love, right?

In case it wasn't obvious, these girls are adults, not teens. Wade's a freak but he ain't the creepy uncle kind of guy.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Deadpool x Domino x Cable // Deadpool 2-and-a-half AU // Short Term -- One year following the events of Deadpool 2, Wade hasn't given up on the X-Force, and has considered recruitment again for mercenaries who look out for all the little guys. But with a disgruntled Cable less than enthused about this X-Force, and growing increasingly weary of Wade's antics, he's contemplated going solo and cleaning up the world alone. To prevent the fracturing of his core team, Wade immaturely asks that Cable give him one last chance to prove that the X-Force can work out... and he can try to "tone it down", whatever that means. However, while the chance to appeal to Cable's sense of morality alone would work just fine, Wade takes it one step further by suggesting a team-building exercise between the three amigos: Threesome. Something to really unite them as friends and teammates; if the X-Force can't fuck together, can they truly save the day together?

walking-the-suicide-squad.gif

Rick Flag x Harley Quinn // The Suicide Squad AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- Rick and Harley's closeness during the events of the film intrigued me, and I'd like to come up with a prequel story showing how they became this way. A two-man mission deep behind enemy lines could be invented and show how their chemistry as characters formed in the long term. If you want to do something where the chemistry is already set and the results are both explosive and addictive, we can create a short term scenario involving these two getting close as soon as they're out of Waller's line of vision. Or, if you want the least amount of work possible and just want to get right into the smut part of things, we can find some way to make this possible. I am also open to an alternate universe where Rick survived the film if you wished to go this route, with Harley either being able to go free due to Bloodsport's blackmail or sticking around. Just let me see the embodiment of order and chaos get together for a fun time.

Inspiration , Inspiration , Inspiration (Semi-NSFW)

peacemaker-vigilante.gif

Peacemaker (Christopher Smith) x Emilia Harcourt x Vigilante (Adrian Chase) // Peacemaker Canon/AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term -- I'll be real, this could be anything from a continuation of the Project Butterfly conflict, with Goff mentioning a cavern in Maine that somehow everyone glossed over, or the fact there were two cows and Goff herself wasn't made aware of it to keep the secret safe, or something completely new. These three are badasses; Harcourt being the "straight man" to Peacemaker and Vigilante's bullshit doesn't fail to crack me up, and after the heartfelt act of carrying Harcourt from the battlefield and staying at the hospital until she woke up, I think she could tolerate being around these two even without a mission being necessary... but just barely. I don't even need smut for this one, let's just give these three a huge problem they need to solve, and perhaps an excuse to get the 11th Street Kids back together to save the world again.

But hey, if you do want some one-shot smut in this, I got you. Peacemaker and Vigilante aren't against sharing; it's just a matter of Harcourt letting the boys get that tag team in without hating herself for it. I am also open for not making it a threesome centric story, and just having Emilia get close with one or the other.

Peacemaker (Christopher Smith) x Harley Quinn x Vigilante (Adrian Chase) // Peacemaker Canon/AU // Short Term or Long Term -- With Harley Quinn freed from Task Force X, she goes about finding the man who killed Rick Flag, a good friend of hers, and decides she'd want to "hear him out" regarding Flag's death--with guns, and bats, and a javelin. While I've not come up with a plot beyond the initial act of Harley tracking down Peacemaker and launching into an immediate and brutal offensive against him and Vigilante, this could easily evolve into an unlikely partnership if we present more at stake than themselves. This could be the stragglers of Project Butterfly intending to take Peacemaker and Vigilante with them into death, or another conflict entirely that puts the three in someone else's crosshairs. I'd like to come up with something long term with a partner if we want this dynamic to last. If you'd just like to test the waters, we can stick to short term. Just let me get a vengeful Harley out to kick some ass.

Like the previous idea, we do not need to make it a threesome centric story, and Harley can have some sexual tension with one or the other instead.

More fandoms below!

~//V\\~

Last edited:
II~II Fandoms Pt. 2 II~II

*While I would like to play the male(s) in a lot of the following stories, I may also write as the female depending on who they are. The female characters I am willing to portray at the time are marked with a Purple color instead of Pink.

**Please note that some ideas contain "inspiration' links. Some "inspiration" links for certain ideas will contain NSFW art and animations related to the characters or the universe itself, which I will label. If you prefer not to see that sort of thing, do not click them, and just read the ideas to spot something you might like to do!

II~II

2e1bd8d0a1f186f5f63d45e0d690bd9c45fb57d7.gif

Peter Parker x Gwen Stacy // Marvel's Spider-Man AU // Long Term – Set after the events of Miles Morales, Peter has resumed his duties as Spider-Man after returning from Symkaria. Over the course of his work-vacation with Mary Jane, the two decided to split on amicable terms, finding that they work better as friends and partners than lovers after all. With no hard feelings between the two, Peter carries out his vigilante duties whilst dipping his toes in the dating pool once again.

After a string of missed dates thanks to his Spider-Man heroics, and strings more of incompatibility when he does manage to make it to a date, his latest match lines him up with one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen…

Enter Gwen Stacy, the daughter of a decorated NYPD Captain and current senior researcher for Oscorp. With repeated praises from brilliant minds such as Curt Connors, her intelligence and accomplishments soon attracted the attention of Norman Oscorp himself. She was brought into the secret fold that knew of Harry Osborn's true status, and was put to work alongside Curt Connors in helping Harry recover from his affliction.

However, not even Gwen's brilliant mind combined with Dr. Connors can expedite Harry's recovery, and Norman pulls the plug on their efforts after several weeks with little to no progress. Demanding his son be released immediately, Gwen and Dr. Connors drain the stasis chamber housing Harry's comatose body. Upon release, the black-substance keeping Harry stable fully merges with his body, creating a sable monstrosity that yearns for its freedom after over a year of suspended isolation.

Its name is Venom.

During the struggle, in an effort to protect Gwen, Dr. Connors manages to push her aside as Venom charges through the lab. She collides with a display case housing a genetically-modified spider and is bitten by it, granting her the powers of Spider-Man without her immediate knowledge. With Harry Osborn seemingly possessed by the symbiote that helped to keep his disease from deteriorating further, Norman seeks to track down his son. Gwen and Curt beg him to contact the authorities and alert them to what they just released upon New York, with a bitter and protective Norman swearing to destroy them if they break their NDAs.

Unable to leak the truth without risking her legal destruction—or worse given Norman's increasingly explosive temper—and unwilling to risk Dr. Connor's safety after sustaining terrible injuries following the escape of Venom, she wishes to turn to the one person who always has New York's best interests at heart: Spider-Man.

That's all I've got so far. I'm hoping for a real adventure with this story, joined by a partner who is happy to pull their share of the weight to bring this to life. I would like to see Gwen evolve from the helpless yet selfless researcher who only wants what's best for everyone to become the amazing Spider-Woman, a part-time vigilante tutored by the first Spider-Man, Peter Parker, and protect New York together. We can also feature cameos from other characters in the series.

Final note: While Gwen Stacy isn't confirmed to exist in this timeline, her role in the Amazing Spider-Man series and Into The Spiderverse makes her place in the universe more than appealing to me compared to Mary Jane. I would like a combined personality from the Amazing Spider-Man films and Into The Spiderverse.

Peter Parker x Mary Jane Watson x Harry Osborn (Venom) // Marvel's Spider Man AU // Long Term – Following the events of Miles Morales, Peter and Mary Jane's relationship remains strong after their return from Symkaria. After entrusting Miles to patrol on his own for street-level threats and keep his neighborhood safe from the likes of Kingpin and Underground stragglers, Peter resumes patrolling solo.

Just weeks after his return, a freak accident in Oscorp left Dr. Connors in critical condition, and Norman Osborn disappearing from the public eye.

With no leads to go on yet smelling something fishy about it, Peter returns home to discuss things with Mary Jane, but her position at the Daily Bugle wouldn't land her an interview with a representative of Oscorp to help bring things to light, especially after cracking down on Wilson Fisk.

A knock at the door interrupts their conversation, and as Peter opens the door, he is met with a sight almost too good to be true: Harry Osborn standing at their doorstep, back from "Europe" at last.

The nature of superhero stories makes it so that the unpowered individual in the relationship must stand by during heavy action sequences. I want to brainstorm ways to fix this while juggling a possible two-way romantic interest in Mary Jane; she could remain in her civilian role but we can supplement her position with plenty to do involving exposing Oscorp. Or, Harry's interest in Mary Jane grows obsessive due to the symbiote's influence, causing him to act in ways that are completely unlike the Harry Osborn they remember. Somehow, a portion of Venom splits from Harry and enters Mary Jane, causing her to become She-Venom. Just one of several possibilities to work with.

The most important thing for me is that we nail the trio's dynamic, which could be hard considering we only hear about how great a friend Harry was, and we don't get to see it for ourselves. I'll have my work cut out for me. Lastly, threesome scenes later are optional. Zero pressure to commit to a threesome scene! However, I still want there to be some tension between Harry and Mary Jane regarding old feelings emerging, like a life Mary Jane and Harry envisioned for each other a long time ago that has the opportunity to be reality. Like all long-term stories, come to work hard and play hard!

We can also keep the romance Peter and Mary Jane centric. The important thing for me is just getting this dynamic back together, as well as the mystery of Harry's absence and the incident at Oscorp being brought to light. So, if you want the classic romance, don't be intimidated by Harry's inclusion into the main character equation!

Miles Morales x Phin Mason // Marvel's Spider Man: Miles Morales AU // Long Term – Following the climactic battle for Harlem, instead of Miles detonating with Phin's blessing, he instead instructs her to get clear of the blast he's about to release. After a moment of contemplation, she accepts his wishes and releases Miles before accelerating back to the ground. The energy from the reactor is released. Phin survives to catch Miles in place of where he canonically falls; ashamed of herself for not trusting in him sooner, as well as seeing the harm done to him and to the residents of Harlem, she tearfully apologizes one last time before leaving Miles with his mother, Ganke, and the neighbors he helped during the course of the story.

Four weeks later, with Peter returned and informed of what went down with Roxxon, Phin, and Harlem, Miles resumed his search for his best friend who disappeared with little to no trace. With no Tinkerer to lead them, the void is filled by a shadowy benefactor who funds the group's activities. They will not go quietly into irrelevance, and seek to maintain the exposure created from the Tinkerer's attack on the bridge over a month ago to earn respect. With Peter holding one half of New York down, Miles seeks to clean up the Underground once and for all on his own.

During a dicey battle with the group, Miles is bailed out from a brutal attack by none other than Phin. Where has she been? What does she plan to do? What can she even say to express how sorry she truly is?

I want to explore a world where Phin got a chance to atone for her actions and also become closer to Miles than she ever thought possible, completely eroding their almost familial view of each other to embrace the romantic tension we saw a teensy tiny glimpse of during the dinner she shared with the Morales family and Ganke. I would also like to see her become inspired by Aaron Davis—Prowler, and Miles's Uncle—to turn herself in once she's done her part to tear down the group she helped build up, and place herself at the mercy of the justice system.

With that in mind, I also want her involvement in vigilantism to be met with criticism by Peter, but for the likes of Miles and Ganke to embrace Phin as she is now. While Miles believes she can earn her freedom by righting every wrong she helped cause with the Underground, Phin feels that she doesn't deserve to get off scot-free. Because of her, Harlem as a whole, and the hundreds of people within it nearly died—and Miles, her best friend, someone she cares for deeply, nearly paid the price for the both of them. Never again.

I want to write Miles and Phin doing good together against the Underground, with a potential Peter team-up later, and also juggle with their feelings towards one another. I want them to drop this idea of brother and sister and take it to a place they were both afraid to leaning into for so long. Let's let these two fall in love fully before the end, when Phin must decide if she is going to accept the justice of the system and turn herself in, or avoid the law entirely and lean into her vigilante persona. Please come to work!

d0c77a0c73d92a194a2ea728f6bbde036840b9ef_hq.gif

Genji Shimada x Kiriko Kamori // Overwatch AU // Long Term – One month after Kiriko's declaration of Kanezaka being under her protection, as well as the formation of Yokai, a vigilante group dedicated to opposing the Hashimoto Clan and defending Kanezaka, the conflict between the two groups has reached the attention of the reformed Overwatch. Seeking to assist the citizens and find potential recruits among the vigilante group, Genji is dispatched alone. Managing to track a member down and follow them to their base of operations, he spots the Yokai's leader—his childhood friend, Kiriko—and in a moment of weakness exposes himself from his hiding place. Their story begins here.

I'd like Kiriko to not know it's Genji immediately. Genji will not admit without serious inquiry that he is her childhood friend she believed dead, partly because he doesn't know where to begin explaining it, and partly because he believes she wouldn't forgive him for not appearing sooner. I want the anxiety within Genji to have time to blossom, while simultaneously noticing that his former young tagalong has blossomed into a beautiful woman. I'm also leaning towards Kiriko having little time to dedicate to romance due to her ongoing fight, but should a conversation be steered towards companions and companionship, perhaps she admits that she's always thought fondly about a childhood friend that sadly died some time ago.

The relationship angle is obvious. I'd love to also tackle the absence of the Shimada Clan being the reason the Hashimoto are able to torment the Kanezaka populace, and how Kiriko feels knowing that the Shimada weren't "good" people by normal means, but they protected the people despite their illicit activities. Ideally, the story ends with a climactic battle, with an imagined leader of the Hashimoto Clan, and a reappearance of Hanzo Shimada himself, who has been absent since Genji revealed his survival in the "Dragons" cinematic. Please come to work!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Dae-Hyun Park x Hana Song (D.Va) // Overwatch AU // One Shot or Short Term – In a reimagined ending of the D.Va cinematic "Shooting Star", I would like Dae-Hyun's requests to get Hana to do more outside of mech piloting—and taking him with her—as a veiled request to take her out on a date. Obviously, he has failed, both because he isn't being assertive enough in his request, and also because of Hana's anxiety regarding the enemy's ability to emerge at any given time and threaten Busan's destruction.

With death threatening himself and his childhood friend, Dae-Hyun wishes to be more than just her friend and mechanic, but would obviously respect her wishes if she desired nothing more than what they've got already. Following another attack from Null Sector and the timely arrival of Overwatch, Busan is saved, and Hana is both requested—and encouraged by her direct superior—to join the group.

Our story begins here, a fortnight before D.Va is assigned to leave. This may be Dae-Hyun's last chance to become more to Hana than a friend and mechanic, and in a situation of our choosing, he boldly asks Hana to spend one last night on the town with him in Busan before departing on her next adventure. Let's see how things work out for them. While intended to be a one-shot or short-term story, if we love the dynamic and want to see it continued beyond Busan, I'm open to finding a way to make this a long-term romance.

Cole Cassidy (formerly Jesse McCree) x Elizabeth Caledonia "Calamity" Ashe // Overwatch AU // Short Term – Following the events of the "Reunion" cinematic, as well as the recruitment efforts for Pharah, Baptiste, Zarya, and D.Va, Cole reevaluates the last meeting he had with one of his oldest partners, Ashe. Regretting that their last face-to-face ended with her humiliation—yet accepting that it was a necessary recourse—he extends a personal invitation to Ashe. The message is brief, and a little too casual after their last confrontation, but a burning desire for vengeance, and a genuine interest in what would dare make him contact her after what he did to her the last time they met, she meets with him at the diner on Route 66. Besides, he took something that belonged to her, and she'll be having that back one way or the other.

Expecting an ambush or some sort of trick, Ashe, with B.O.B behind her, repaired and rearmed, enters inside with rifle in hand to discover her old "friend" sitting in a booth, a slice of apple pie in front of him… and another slice across the empty booth ahead of him, just for her. This should be interesting…

That's how the story begins. The cinematic gave some wonderful ideas for a continuation of the rivalry between Cole and Ashe, and with the photo of the two of them being present on Ashe's hoverbike dash—the bike he abandoned on the way to Cairo, which I would say she recovered at some point minus the picture of her and McCree playing cards together—I think it possesses enough sentimental value for her to want it back, believing that he doesn't deserve to keep a reminder of their days as partners-in-crime.

Cole is leaving that life behind him, but he wants to give Ashe one last chance to reevaluate her path in life before he moves on from her and the Deadlock Gang entirely. He came to confess to her his true name, the abandonment of his old self in favor of something better, and a heartfelt plea for Ashe to become more along with him. He wants her to consider joining Overwatch and carve her name into the history books for more than robbing trains and holding up bankers. But if she will consider it, or if her pride doesn't allow for her to answer him immediately, is up to us to decide.

Given Ashe's temperament and her unavoidable sentimentality towards Cole—who she may still call McCree, stubborn as she is—I think some angry sex is plausible between the two. Maybe some hurt, if Cole can get it out of her that she never recovered from his absence, and he'd likely exacerbate that feeling by presenting to her the picture of the two of them together before they formed the Deadlock Gang. And, like with the pairing above, I am open to making this short-term story longer if our chemistry is solid and we both share an interest in seeing these two develop beyond the diner. It could be fun to turn Ashe from a self-centered glory hog into an unlikely hero.

Jean-Baptiste Augustin x Sombra // Overwatch AU // Short Term – Following Baptiste's defection from Talon and his subsequent invitation into Overwatch while on the run, he joins relief efforts in Paris following the attack from Null Sector. Volunteering to remain behind while the rest of Overwatch returns to Watchpoint: Gibraltar, he is contacted by an old friend—the elusive Sombra—who warns him that a Talon Strike Team is on approach to Paris in order to take him down for good. She assists from afar, and upon dispatching the team, invites him for drinks as though nothing's changed.

This plotline is a lot looser than the others, because I'd like my partner to get into Sombra's head a little with me. She's very secretive and complex, but we know for a fact that Baptiste and herself became close friends during his time in Talon, and even after he defected, she's been keeping an eye out for him. If it's for the sake of genuine concern, or if she's trying to earn a favor from him in the foreseeable future, such as a no-questions-asked medical professional on call, we can decide that. The point being, she came in person, and warned him directly what was coming when she could've left him to fend for himself. She wouldn't do that for no reason.

A future favor? A friendship she'd like to maintain? Or simply looking to get laid from the only man who could've made an honest woman out of her? Let's figure that out!

Inspiration (NSFW)

Jean-Baptiste Augustin x Angela Ziegler// Overwatch AU // Short Term or Long Term – After the events of "Zero Hour" in Paris, Overwatch's reunification has come with mostly positive reception. The overly militant nature of the previous iteration still fresh in her mind, Angela wishes to demonstrate to the world that the mistakes of their predecessors is something she—and the rest of Overwatch—do not wish to repeat. Taking an ambassadorial assignment while Winston and the others begin preparing to counter the impending offensive from Null Sector, one of Overwatch's latest recruits and fellow likeminded medic, Baptiste, joins her to speak at the U.N. regarding their organization's intentions, the violation of the Petras Act prohibiting any Overwatch activity, and how they intend to navigate in nations that do not ask for their style of policing the world at large.

I would like this to feel like an apprenticeship, an old guard mentoring the new on how to conduct themselves on the world stage. Angela is a hero without the Valkyrie suit, and without being "Mercy", something I'd want Baptiste to discover and appreciate. I don't have a concrete action-sequence planned, but I am open to Talon making an appearance and creating a statement of their own. Whether it's an assassination attempt from Widowmaker or a Talon Strike Team trying to eliminate them on the way to the U.N., we can build their characters and also create some cool action sequences. They're not so helpless, and they're also here to stay and provide aid to the people of the world, while also making reassurances that their interference isn't strictly military-based.

Jean-Baptiste Augistin x Mei-Ling Zhou // Overwatch AU // Short Term – Following "Zero Hour" in Paris and Overwatch's reunification, Mei has deceased friends in Antarctica to collect, families to call, and more time to mourn their passing. As a man who has seen his share of dead friends both during the Omnic Crisis and while fleeing from Talon, Baptiste offered to join Mei on the trip so she doesn't need to go through seeing her friends off by herself.

Joining her there, he assists her and—if necessary—takes over the collection of the bodies, as well as making the calls to any surviving family members on her behalf. Once the last are sent, Mei, feeling sentimental, wishes to spend the night at the ecopoint; Baptiste, fearing her depression would only become more agitated alone—minus Snowball, her robotic companion, of course—offers to remain there and spend the evening there. If nothing else, she could be comforted knowing there'd be someone there to talk to.

Baptiste knows tragedy. This was Mei's first taste of it in her entire life as far as any of us know. Her backstory isn't largely defined, but she's very empathetic and held a strong bond for her fellow team members. Survivor's guilt could be at play here. Why her? Why does she live, and why did they die? These are tough questions we could have them tackle together.

We could play with a cliché during this time, too. Impending snowstorm delaying their return to Watchpoint: Gibraltar, perhaps. The base's heat doing little to keep them warm. Or maybe it's just as simple as Mei and Baptiste's emotional bonding being strengthened by a physical attraction to one another, and keeping warm is just the initial excuse. Maybe they don't need an excuse at all—maybe they just want it, after all the hurt and the sorrow is out of her system. Maybe she thinks it'll help. Let's decide on this together!

Gabriel "Reaper" Reyes x Amélie "Widowmaker" Guillard // Overwatch AU // One Shot or Short Term – Following the events of the Null Sector attack in Paris, the return of Overwatch ignites a fire inside Reaper's vengeful heart. His thirst for revenge against Morrison and the entire organization remains unquenched, and he now seeks to rally Talon's operations around undermining Overwatch at every turn. However, one of their best agents, Widowmaker, has become progressively less effective as time passes. Old memories of the life she once led—a life before Talon's brainwashing—start to surface, and she thirsts for something beyond the next kill.

I've got a few different intro ideas available for these two. I'm hoping for some conflict here, as these two are opinionated individuals with their own reasons to work with Talon, and there are a couple introductions I've got in mind to highlight that. As far as kinks go, things will be rougher than usual considering the character's involved. There's also the taboo nature of their relationship to consider, given that Widowmaker was the wife of Reaper's old friend in his Overwatch days. It's possible they discover that during our story, and that adds conflict or excitement to their sexual interest, however it emerges. Please come to work.

Gabriel "Reaper" Reyes x Sombra // Overwatch AU // One Shot or Short Term – Following the failed assassination attempt of Katya Volskaya, Reaper confronts Sombra on her failure to assassinate the target in time. While I've got a handful of ideas on how their conversation could go, this is a dynamic I'd like to talk about with my partner. It's no secret that Sombra—much like Reaper—is using Talon for her own ends, but to what ends those are remain unknown to him. I'd like for Sombra to reason her way out of the topic before resorting to anything too harmful to Reaper's reputation or family. After all, Sombra considers them friends, and they do work well together, so threatening her last resort too soon is a little much in my opinion.

Regardless of how the conversation ends, I'd like it if Sombra talks her way out of it somehow, because she's pretty damn good at it. I would prefer the usage of her body as a bonus to keep Reaper from blowing his top, and not as the condition itself.

Inspiration (NSFW)

Akande "Doomfist" Ogundimu x Sombra and/or Amélie "Widowmaker" Guillard // Overwatch AU // Short Term – Following his escape from a maximum-security prison and the subsequent execution of a traitorous member of Talon's inner council, Doomfist seeks to surround himself by those within the organization he can count on, as well as identify those who are to be considered loose ends. While Reaper's place at his side is confirmed, a cunning hacker and a lethal sniper have yet to convince him of their loyalty to both him and a Talon unified under his leadership. While both Sombra and Widowmaker aided him, they did not have much choice in the matter. Now, he offers them one. A place at his side, and a shared vision for the world at large.

For Sombra, I envision Doomfist knowing her true identity and playing this card very early when he confronts her directly. He would seek to ascertain her true goals, knowing that while Talon's resources are vast, her vision for the world remains uncertain. He would also suspect that she allowed Katya Volskaya to live, but lack the proof to make certain of it. Like so many other plots involving Sombra, I'd love to see her wriggle her way out of a tight spot using her intellect and guile.

And for Widowmaker, the weakening of her brainwashing and the knowledge of her past starting to rise to the surface would be of great interest to Doomfist. I would like him not to brainwash her further, but encourage her to choose for herself to continue serving Talon's interests—his interests. Remember her old life, her old husband, and choose something new, something Talon can provide without forcing it upon her. If she seeks a new purpose, then he will provide it for her, and a little more should she need more than a target to feel alive.

We can also do a combination of both these women with Doomfist, but this is not necessary. Please come to work!

Inspiration , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW) , Inspiration (NSFW)(Funny)

Akande "Doomfist" Ogundimu x Satya "Symmetra" Vaswani // Overwatch AU // One Shot or Short Term – His assassination attempt stopped and his power in Talon absolute, Doomfist now seeks to rebuild after the brief civil war caused by a deceased rival. Those loyal to him in India informed him of Satya Vaswani, a.k.a. Symmetra, as a possible recruit for Talon. A genius in wielding light-bending technology, her skills aren't in question, but her vision for the world remains uncertain. She seeks order in the world, but how far will she go to attain it?

Wishing to personally recruit this promising candidate into Talon, Doomfist has his agents set a meeting up between himself and Symmetra; this can be a private dinner, a private showing of a luxury retreat hosted by the Vishkar Corporation, or something else entirely. What's important is that she doesn't suspect this involves Talon, nor that the leader of said organization is standing face-to-face with her until he reveals it, but only when the time is right.

As one of the grayer characters in the lore, I'm hoping to write an intriguing conversation with Symmetra regarding what's best for humanity to thrive. As someone who grew up in poor and despicable conditions, she wouldn't be eager to force children to endure the same conditions that surrounded her. However, Talon's reach, as well as their vast resources, could provide her with the means to better the world on her own terms, as well as secure Doomfist's word that the children of the world will not be made targets in his war. The world has enough orphans. Her body could also be a means of securing Doomfist's word, but as with all other pairings, I'd prefer it if first attempts are made using logic and reason, as Doomfist is not beyond talking through his vision.

By the end, Symmetra is either a willing operative of Talon, or a wary neutral party who will neither help nor hinder Talon in its objectives. It's up for us to decide.

V (Johnny Silverhand) x Rogue Amendiares // Cyberpunk 2077 AU // Short Term or Long Term – As a one-man army, V stormed Arasaka alone, risking no one's life but his own, slaying Adam Smasher and uploading Alt to Mikoshi. However, without any hope of saving himself in the end, he chose to go into the unknown with Alt and live in cyberspace eternally, granting Johnny a second chance at life despite his protests. Now alive again, and with a bitter ex-girlfriend who hates him and threatened into exile from Night City or die, Johnny seeks to do things differently this time.

He just needs to get a one-on-one with Rogue first…

In short, Johnny is struggling in a body not his own full of guilt, and Rogue hates him for not letting V live out his life on his own terms. While sex wasn't on the table canonically after all the shit he's done, I'm hoping to steer this new Johnny in a direction that proves to Rogue that he's not the same as he once was. They're both different people now, but their chemistry is still at its peak. It's only a matter of getting through to Rogue about V's decision, and Johnny finding a way to honor V while also being able to have his own identity.

Inspiration (NSFW)

V x OC // Cyberpunk 2077 AU // Short Term or Long Term – As a one-man army, V stormed Arasaka alone, risking no one's life but his own, slaying Adam Smasher and uploading Alt to Mikoshi. However, with no hope of saving himself in the end, he chose to set Johnny free in cyberspace with Alt and live out the rest of his months as the legend he always yearned to be. For an assault as legendary as that, Rogue willingly handed over control of Afterlife to him, and he now manages top-tier contracts while dabbling in the occasional contract himself. V isn't lacking fear of the inevitable, but he has accepted it as much as any man in his position could.

Your character is whoever you'd like them to be. What brings you to the Afterlife? An up-and-coming merc looking to boost your rep? A high-value target he is sent personally to extract from a heavily-fortified location? An Arasaka runaway with a desperate desire to disappear? Throw something creative my way and let's see what we can do. But please, no complete damsels.

I have a custom V I can use. However, if it isn't to your liking, I'm happy to stick to the default male V instead.

V / V (Johnny Silverhand) x Lucyna Kushinada // Cyberpunk 2077 AU // Short Term or Long Term – As a one-man army, V stormed Arasaka alone, risking no one's life but his own, slaying Adam Smasher and uploading Alt to Mikoshi. However, without any hope of saving himself in the end, he chose <whatever version you desire>, and is either running the Afterlife with Rogue's blessing, or preparing to leave Night City behind and do a little soul searching. Whether asking for a meeting through Rogue or by hunting down the most infamous man in Night City by herself, Lucyna Kushinada, an Edgerunner who went missing a year back following David Martinez's last stand against Adam Smasher, seeks to meet with "V"—the man who killed Adam Smasher, unknowingly avenging her deceased lover, and did what no other man before him could.

Arasaka is reeling into chaos thanks to a civil war between Yorinobu and Hanako who managed to survive Alt's vengeance, and are deprived of their greatest enforcer. Seeking the deathblow against that corporation, she came to approach the man who did the impossible before, and asks him to do the impossible one last time. With nothing more to live for, she wishes to die tearing down Arasaka, and the only man capable of helping her do that is V.

Several ways this could go down. Bonding through loss and having a mutual enemy could go far for their dynamic. But how they deal with Arasaka—IF they do, I should say, is something I definitely want to talk about. I can see Arasaka eating itself through civil war and V, or Silverhand, telling Lucy to watch the show and not throw her life away if she doesn't need to, but that may not be enough for her. He may see her as someone ready to die; V might encourage her to live and leave Night City behind forever, and Johnny might find a way for her to strike back against Arasaka while they're weak, and maybe get laid along the way.

David Martinez x Lucyna Kushinada // Cyberpunk: Edgerunners AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – A completely different world after the episode "Girl On Fire", I actually want to see how David handles the loss of Maine and Dorio without a timeskip, and feature Lucy getting to explain her backstory far sooner than she actually did in the show. I'm a big fan of action scenes and I won't let there be a shortage of them if a partner is down for some fighting, but I'm really after some meaningful interactions between these two. The romance just didn't do it for me canonically, and I'd want to focus on interpersonal relationships not only between these two, but also with survivors of Maine's psychotic breakdown. That would also mean developing Lucy's bond with others, if a partner is willing to go the extra mile.

Inspiration (NSFW)

David Martinez x Rebecca // Cyberpunk: Edgerunners AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – After the events of "Lucky You", Rebecca's brother is dead and she's an angry wreck. We never got to see her work through that loss. Despite being the ultimate pain in the ass, Pilar was hers to kill if the day ever came where that loudmouth needed to get flatlined. Meanwhile, David takes a more proactive approach in trying to console Rebecca, a task that he was most likely warned would be impossible by Maine. Still, he tries, because he knows loss and doesn't want her to go through that alone like he did.

I'd want to work on strengthening their bond, and begin to show David's acceptance of firearms as a necessary part of mercenary work if he is to prove useful. With Pilar gone, he feels he needs to step up, and Rebecca is a perfect trainer for that kind of thing.

Considering Lucy's cold behavior and complete lack of interest in him prior to the episode's actual end, I think the divergent point should be David making sure Rebecca gets home safe rather than spending more time with Lucy, and we can progress from there.

Inspiration (NSFW-ish) , Inspiration

Lucyna Kushinada x David Martinez x Rebecca // Cyberpunk: Edgerunners AU // One Shot, Short Term, or Long Term – Fuck it, why not? Can be as serious as we'd like it to be, as two girls competing for David, or a polyamorous relationship among the three that all sides are content with. Whatever we want it to be, it can be that. Starting point is up for discussion.

Inspiration , Inspiration (NSFW)

OC x OC // Cyberpunk 2077 AU // Short Term or Long Term – This plotline depends strongly on the character presented. It could be anything, from two friends seeking to become big names like V and Jackie, to a mercenary on the run from a dangerous pursuer, to an Arasaka loyalist in love with someone from a different faction, or from a completely different background during the civil war. I've got a couple concepts rattling around in my head, but nothing concrete. Let's see what we can do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom