Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Cassy's Futa Search Thread! Seeking Doms and Power-bottoms!

AnalLoverCassy

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Like the title says, I'm looking for dominant Females and Futas!
I'm a pretty experienced roleplayer (6+ years) and I like to think I'm not half bad at writing too, so I like my partners to be reasonably competent when it comes to grammar and spelling. I usually write in the range of 1 paragraph minimum but can hit 3 or 4 if the roleplay is more long-form or I'm really into it.
Also, I only do drawn/anime refs! I might make an exception for some 3D models, but generally a drawing is what I like to see.

Kinks! (I'll highlight the ones that really matter to me, I'm willing to compromise on a few.):
Feet
(Clean), Sweat, Face Sitting, Rimjobs, Incest, Large Cocks (12+ Inches), Ageplay, Anal, Excessive Cum, Begging, Gentle Doms, Bondage (Handcuffs, Collars, etc.)

Plots/Pairings:
My roles will be on the right, I can play either a Female or a Futa, but I need at least one of us to be Futa.

Mother x Daughter
Gym Rat GF x Pervy GF
Babysitter x Teen

Also open to suggestions!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the pretty short thread! I'll expand in the future but I'm a pretty open book so if you wanna just ask about a few things or brainstorm some plots I'm totally down!

Back
Top Bottom