Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DragonKnight15

Planetoid
Hello! I am looking for a long-term RPs DOM or Switch (can do both you and your characters in a reply) partner that we can do RPs that are erotic stuff on my female OCs.

However, I do not want vore, guro or stuff like pure kidnapping or real stuff I might not like at all. Also not a fan of real life or modern RPs like slice of life, most of my characters just don't work. Modern Fantasy yes but not like "my character has issues and goes to meet a therapist and it doesn't end well". Not a fan of those.

My kinks are beautification, stepford wife, bimbofication; stuff like that as well as corruption, transformation, mind control/hypnosis, etc. Like when you read a doujin on a heroine corrupted and turned evil or turning someone into a vampire or monster girl or turned bimbo or obedient, sexy wife. Those things, bad sexy ends or fun stories.

This helps me get away from my depression and I really like it a lot. Also don't need F-List, like to know one's kinks and stuff straight to the point, one-on-one.

Rules:

*Characters are 18+ ONLY

*This person (IRL male or female, don't mind either way) must be dominated and enjoy RPs A LOT.

*This partner must help me with ideas for RPs please, ideas, stories and themes for RPs. Any ideas HELP me.

*I only use my OCs but you don't have to but if you do, it would be great.

*You don't need to know the fandom of the character they are based on.

*Each RP must be written at the least 1-2 (even 3) lines with okay Grammar

*Available to RP for at least 4 hours during the week (not each day if something happens)

*Don't leave me OR don't reply without explaining why (it has happened a lot and one time I found someone great AND NEVER REPLIED BACK)

*Also someone that puts details in stuff like transformations or appearance changing please.

*I have NOTHING against romance, it's neat... but I don't want it to be the main focus on RPs. I just want to RP my OC turned villain or sexy bimbo, different monster girl, harem dancer, evil minion/female combatant, sexy wife, ANYTHING that's more unique than just pure romance please.

*Stories that we can both enjoy.

My FEMALE OCs in my DeviantART gallery (fandoms are not an issue so don't worry): https://www.deviantart.com/dragonknight-15/gallery

I just really want a friend I can RP without leaving me gone for no good reason. I want someone that won't ditch me or won't bother replying so I can stop doing these posts.

Contact me through Discord ONLY: DragonKnight15#3002

Thank you!

Contact me when you can, please. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Bump. (Hope I'm doing this right.)

Want to add Bad Endings (Like the sexual type with the heroine in blissed or fully corrupted and that stuff.)

Back
Top Bottom