Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Werewolf Plot Idea (M4MF, Requesting Two RPers)

Uziah

Moon
Welcome to this single plot thread. Normally I would create a thread with multiple plot ideas, but I am currently craving this RP and do not want to have too many RPs going at once. I would also normally place this in a group interest thread, but I felt that was excessive for a 1x1x1 RP. Once I find two RPers who are interested, I will probably delete this thread. So, without further ado...

Background: Werewolves, or lycanthropes, have had many stories told about them. Most of them are bad and are used to frighten children. Portrayed often as beasts with no moral compass and vicious. Unfortunately the stories aren't that different from the reality of werewolves.There are two ways for someone to be a werewolf: you can be born into it or you can be bitten. Those born as werewolves often have more control and are a bit stronger. They are natural leaders and often make their packs, if they chose to have a pack, from those they bite. Bitten werewolves are often faster and due to their volatile nature can almost be as deadly as born werewolves.

The plot: Muse A was a normal college guy who grew up in a typical small town. Until one night his car breaks down on his way back from school. With no cell phone service available, he must make his way on foot. During his trek down the desolate road, it feels as though something is watching him. This instinct would come too late for him to be saved. While he is able to survive the attack, it goes without saying that he was made into a werewolf. After a bit of recovery in the hospital, Muse A is greeted to find that his best friend, Muse B, has returned home from her own university. While a pleasant surprise for Muse A, Muse A's injuries aren't the only thing that bring her back home. Her family requested for her return home to help exterminate a pack of vicious werewolves causing trouble for the small town. Muse B has not only known about werewolves her entire life, she is in fact a werewolf hunter. However, that is not the only issue that Muse A faces. He must also face his creator, Muse C, who has taken a special interest in Muse A. Prior to his encounter with Muse A, Muse C had not turned anyone into a werewolf. Even as a born werewolf, he did not see the point of making his own pack. However, the situation with Muse A has made the werewolf captivated by the new werewolf he made. While always being a bit of a loner, he can't help but want to help the newly minted werewolf.
Muse A: Me
Muse B: Open
Muse C: Open

While I feel that the plot may drive the RP, there will obviously be sex. However, I am going to keep it pretty vanilla (vaginal, anal, oral, frottage, cumplay, etc.) with a few typical werewolf-typical kinks (biting, excessive cum, dom/sub, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom