Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male ☆ dark mxm plots ☆ [willing to double]

siren song

Moon
05097194d4fd95eebb1debd9e6ead0a05a653f64.gifv
WHO AM I ────────
☆ you can call me siren
☆ i'm currently 21 years old
☆ i identify as female and bisexual
☆ i've been roleplaying for over a decade
☆ i range between 1 and 5 paragraphs every response, but average 2 or 3
☆ beside the occasional typo (which happen to all of us), i use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation
☆ (the use of exclusively lower caps and lack of periods here is purely for aesthetic reasons; i'll use proper capitalization and punctuation in the roleplay)
☆ depending on my motivation, i can reply as often as several times a day, or as rarely as once a week
☆ i am a full time student with a part-time job, so sometimes, i am just too busy to write
☆ while i'm not the most outgoing person, i'm happy to chat and plot ooc
☆ i am ghost friendly; though i'd prefer you let me know if you lose interest, as someone who struggles with both motivation and anxiety, i completely understand if you can't
☆ if you do ghost and/or lose interest, and later want to pick the roleplay back up, feel free to reach out!
☆ i prefer to roleplay exclusively on site, and through pms

WHAT DO I EXPECT ────────
☆ i would like my partners to write at least one solid paragraph every response
☆ ideally, it'd be great if my partners to reply at least once a week
☆ my partners should use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation (at least while ic)
☆ i expect my partners to help me plot
☆ this roleplay will be smut heavy, though it won't be exclusively smut
at the moment, i'm looking to play characters that are both submissive and bottoms
though they'll still be fully realized, layered characters, that's the role they'll play
☆ though i would still prefer to exclusively play submissive/bottom characters, i'm now willing to double up
☆ the one exception is #6—i'll only play a submissive/bottom role for plot #6
☆ that means that, if you'd like to play a submissive/bottom character in plot #3, that's fine and i'll play the dominant/top role...
☆ ...but you have to be willing to play the dominant role in another of the plots for me
☆ the only caveat is that i don't have as much experience playing dominant/top roles, so you'll have to be patient if there's a bit of a learning curve

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR ────────
☆ currently, i'm looking for darker plots, in which i play a teen boy who is taken advantage of by an older man
☆ by "taken advantage of," i mean that mc will be coerced and/or manipulated into a sexual relationship by someone he trusts
☆ preferably, yc would know what he's doing is wrong and have some guilt over it, but justify it to himself
☆ however, if you'd rather play a more overtly evil character, we can discuss that
☆ understand that i want to take the realistic approach, where, even if mc "consents" and gets physical pleasure from what they do, he's emotionally distressed, confused, and conflicted
☆ that means he's not going to just get over it and forgive yc, much less fall in love with him
☆ that also means that all but one of these plots (which features non-con instead) will involve dub-con

WHAT ARE MY KINKS AND SQUICKS ────────
☆ a comprehensive list can be found here, on my f-list
☆ favorite kinks/themes include: taboo relationships, hair pulling, age gaps, light humiliation, pinning, light bondage, throat-fucking, virginity, multiple rounds, photographing/recording
☆ hard no's include: any form of vore, furries, extreme pain/gore, scat, footplay, bloodplay, macro/micro, fisting, bimbofication

PLOT #1 ────────
pairing: father x son
interest: 5/5
after his wife either died or walked out on him, yc fell into a deep, crippling depression. he's spent the past few years drowning himself in alcohol and struggling to maintain a healthy relationship with his once beloved son, mc. part of it is because of guilt. he knew it was his job to step up in the wake of mc's mothers death/departure, but instead, he fell back, not only leaving mc to cope with the confusion and pain of that loss himself, but forcing him to take on a level of responsibility that a boy his age shouldn't have to handle. but another part is yc's concern over a new feeling, a different sort of feeling, feelings he shouldn't have for his son, who's growing to look more and more like his mother with every passing day. yc had always suspected he wasn't entirely straight, but had been so in love with his wife that he never felt the need to try and sort out his sexuality—he'd always been convinced she was the only person he'd ever be with. but now, he finds himself drawn to mc, who is quiet and gentle and beautiful, just as beautiful as his mother was. and though he tries to repress it, with each passing day, he finds himself justifying it more and more: they were all each other had now, it was only natural they'd reach for each other. who could ever love mc like he could? no one could ever love him more than yc does. and besides, doesn't mc sort of owe him that comfort, after yc was saddled with the responsibility of raising him alone? it wasn't like it'd left much time for dating. no, it's wrong, he knows it is. that'd be awful...and yet each day, the temptation gets stronger and stronger.
PLOT #2 ────────
pairing: older brother x younger brother
with this one, there's more room to discuss why yc develops his attraction to mc, despite how taboo and wrong it is. maybe the two of them were neglected or even abused by their parents, which twisted yc's idea of love and made him overly dependent on mc for companionship. maybe their parents died when they were young and yc was saddled with the responsibility of raising mc, which took up so much time and absorbed so much of yc's life that he was never allowed to safely and healthily explore his sexuality, so mc became the focal point of it. maybe they were raised extremely isolated from other people—whether because of the place they grew up, their parents' paranoia/controlling nature, or whatever else—and because of that, even if they can be around other people now, yc's still internalized mc as the only person he can really connect to. i'd even be down to discuss a post-apocalyptic world where yc and mc have been traveling alone and taking care of each other since the apocalypse, and it's warped yc's attachment to mc. basically, there's a lot of ways we could go with this!

PLOT #3 ────────
pairing: family friend x son / uncle x nephew
interest: 4/5
whether yc is a friend of mc's family or his uncle, he's always been madly in love with one of mc's parents. however, he knows that he could never be with them. (the reason for this can vary; if he's in love with his father, maybe it's a matter of mc's father being straight. or it could be because the parent he's in love with is his sibling. lots of options!) still, those feelings have never quite faded, even as the parent he was in love with married and started a family. he's watched mc grow, loving him like his own son—maybe projecting that he is, since he's in love with his parent—and looking out for him. the older mc has gotten, however, the more he's come to look like the parent yc is in love with, and though his feelings for the parent will never fade, yc's horrified to find himself fostering a growing attraction to mc, who looks and acts so much like his parent back when yc and the parent first met, back when yc first fell in love with them. and when turmoil starts to blossom in mc's home, arguments between his parents escalating and the household growing fraught with tension, mc starts turning more and more to yc for comfort, since he views him as another parent figure. he's in a delicate place, vulnerable, seeking security and love and affirmation, and yc knows it would be wicked of him to take advantage of that...but he can't help himself.

PLOT #4 ────────
pairing: best friend's parent x best friend
interest: 3/5
yc has been raising his daughter entirely on his own ever since his husband's death. he loves his daughter to death, and would never resent her for it, but it definitely left him without much time to date around or find a new partner, and he finds himself missing being a teenager himself, back before he had any responsibility, back when he had all the time in the world to sleep around. mc is yc's daughter's best friend, has been for years. despite that, yc has only known mc peripherally; mc very rarely comes over, and he doesn't stay long. until one day, yc comes home, and asks if mc could come stay with them for a while. evidently, mc's home life is more troubled than yc ever would've guessed, and he needs somewhere else to stay. figuring having a little more youthful energy around the house might be good for them, and wanting to help where he can, yc agrees. unfortunately, having a young, attractive, vulnerable boy—exactly the age yc wishes he could return to, the age where he met and fell in love with his late husband—proves to have side effects that yc didn't anticipate, the biggest being the fact that yc can't seem to be around mc without being overwhelmed by pure, unadulterated attraction for him. he can't help it! every fucking thing about mc makes him horny! and really, he's doing mc quite the favor, letting him stay with him. why not make it an arrangement that benefits them both?

PLOT #5 ────────
setting: boss x employee
interest: 2/5
yc has been trapped in a loveless marriage for years, but for a whole variety of reasons, he's not able to leave it. a big part of it is that he and his wife own and operate a business together, and it's responsible for the entirety of yc's income. (whether or not they also have kids is up to you.) despite how unhappy and dissatisfied he is, yc has done his best to be a good husband: faithful, attentive, kind...but that doesn't mean that his eyes haven't wandered. more and more lately, he's found them wandering to one person in particular: mc. he's a teen employee of yc's, with a sunny disposition and a beautiful smile and an incredible work ethic. mc is genuinely one of his best employees, and not only that, but he's grown to be a sun spot in yc's cloudy days, a trace of happiness in an otherwise miserable existence. as much as he's tried to block the thoughts out, yc finds himself imagining mc in his wife's place. imagining him being the one he's married to, him being the one he comes home to everyday, him being the one he's fucking. it's wrong. it's completely wrong. even if yc wasn't married, mc is far, far too young for it to ever be appropriate. but, conveniently, he does desperately need the job, and clearly, he's not getting much support at home. a setup between them could be mutually beneficial, couldn't it?
PLOT #6 ────────
pairing: crime lord x victim
this storyline involves more outright force than manipulation, though manipulation still plays a role. basically, i recently binged the banana fish anime, and now i really want to play a teen boy who is trafficked and trained to be both a personal pet and prostitute by a crime lord. we can discuss the exact circumstances under which it occurs, and the general trajectory of the plot outside of that, though you'll absolutely get bonus points if you're willing to explore yc eventually developing lima syndrome and starting to fall in love with mc, and maybe even feel remorse over what he did to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom