Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mind Fucked - With Iwassent

That One Guy

Perfectly Pleasant Perv
56e69fa9e00929eaf8a8c6d2e1fa5227.jpg Mel let her head loll about as the schmuck above her thrust into her repeatedly while grunting. It would be her luck if he had a heart attack and collapsed on her. She issued more fake moans - and tried to imagine a different scenario. One of her kicky fantasies - being chained up and taken by a gorgeous woman… or hell, even a capable man.

She let those images sustain her as her client grunted his release, and rolled off of her. “Mmmm, so good - I can’t wait until next week,” she lied sweetly. They liked it when you acted sweet, and innocent - which was probably super fucked up, but whatever made them part with their coin.

Minutes later her John was out, and she put on a silk robe that had been nice once. Now it was worn thin and tattered, but still comfortable after such a lousy fuck.

She picked up the bottle of questionable gin, and her pipe - which was perhaps the most expensive thing in her apartment. Mechanized wonder that heated the opium without needing a separate lamp - no more laying on her side to get high, just sit, inhale, drink and fucking forget her life was a pile of crap.

And she could indulge in various fantasies, just let her mind wander about in perverted thoughts as she zoned out of reality.

Attachments

• 56e69fa9e00929eaf8a8c6d2e1fa5227.jpg
    56e69fa9e00929eaf8a8c6d2e1fa5227.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 4
Sa-ghu sat hunched over his old, somewhat rotten desk in his bedroom, which was obviously not designed for creatures with the inhuman height of Illithids, poring over leather-bound manuscripts and tomes. He had a highly important presentation at the college the next day, where he was hoping to communicate the unique perspective his upbringing gave him on human culture, without it coming off as 'you are all cattle..."

He was a diligent worker, but something was distracting him. A constant background buzzing noise... Someone was shouting on the other side of the wall. Not physically shouting, but more... Really really loudly thinking... Her couldn't really make out the words, but he caught the general gist. Dissatisfaction, longing, lust, regret... He knew he should mind his own business but this really had to stop. Sighing, he shut the book, stood, clad in his long black robes, stepped into the corridor, and firmly but politely knocked on his neighbor's door.

Heavy lids blinked open a few times, and her brain tried to confirm that knocking sound was coming from outside her own skull. “Right, not a dream…fuck.” she muttered, standing up on wobbly legs, bottle still in hand.

Opening the door, she leaned against the frame and took a swig from the bottle. Looking up and down, it registered in her head who it was. “Saaa-gooo! So nice to see you! Get your wiggly face in here, and have a drink!”

Mel left the door open and wandered her way to a table, where she just shoved things off it, and made room for her guest. Setting the bottle down she went to fetch the opium pipe, and brought it to the table too. ‘Want a hit?”

Flopping down in a chair at the table she looked over at him, with a silly grin. “Eat anyone’s brains today?” She joked with him, as usual. Still joking, she shrugged, “I Don’t think I have any fresh brains in the ice box… but you are of course welcome to anything you find.” Her way of saying ‘make yourself at home.’

Melissa had been intrigued by Sa-ghu since he moved in. Polite, reserved, kind even. Most everyone shunned him, even the gutter rats like she associated with. She didn’t give a shit, and so stayed friendly with the cryptid next door. She’s seen monsters in her life - plenty…and without exception the worst were all humans. A dude with tentacles on his face was about as scary or worrisome as a kitten in her mind.

Sa-ghu stood in the doorway a moment, poking his head into the room, the rest of his body staying outside. "Um, yes, hello, can I bring the rest of my body in or..." He sensed the true meaning of the statement from her mind and awkwardly shuffled in, closing the door behind him. He politely declined the opium, and said "I'm trying to stay off the brains while I'm in town, better not to antagonize anyone, I feel."

He'd learned the common tongue from devouring the brain of a noble, meaning his words came out clipped and precise, however, he rarely had a reason to use his, as he put it, "flesh voice" before coming to the city, meaning his throat was rough and ragged from lack of use, his voice a hoarse wheeze. "I'm trying to make do via the absorbtion of emotions, which brings me to my purpose here..."

"Your thoughts were um... Quite loud and... Confusing... I was curious as to what got you thinking so loudly?"

She regarded him with a questioning expression, as he explained he was here about her ‘loud thinking’, and then she giggled. “You know - that’s a new one. I’ve been told many things about my ‘thinking’ and you are the first to say it’s ‘loud’.” She chuckled again and once more gestured to the seat across from her.

“Stupid, insane, unladylike, criminal, psychotic, childish, and even ruthless - but never has my thinking been described as ‘loud. You are a first my friend.” She nodded drunkenly with satisfaction on her decree. She thought about taking another hit on the opium pipe, but then returned her attention to her guest - no further inebriation - at least unless he joined in.

“Well, the ‘loud’ thoughts’ just came with life, ya know? Another oaf of a client, crap booze, crap apartment. Hard to find anyone really interested in me, for me given some of my work. Who cares about a whore’s pleasure, right?” She shrugged. “Rebeka, actually got her hooks into a wealthy man, and so isn’t around anymore. Good for her, but… well we’d scratch each other's itch from time to time, and she’s gone now.”

She shrugged, and leaned forward a bit more, getting a bit more serious. “Just frustrated with life, I guess. Had dreams of being this great performer - but lately the only performances I get paid for are on my back or knees.” She shrugged again, and reached for the bottle of gin, took a small sip, and passed it toward him.

Sa-ghu nodded, producing a small notepad from the sleeves of his robes and began to scribble down details of what she said, nodding as he did. He never knew when he'd find or learn something interesting, so he kept note taking equipment on him at all times.

He felt it would be rude to reject a second present and took the bottle from her, thankfully but hesitantly. He brought it to his mouth, tentacles parting to reveal a round, lamprey-like sucker mouth, which he clamped around the mouth of the bottle as he took a small sip. His eyes widened as he tasted it and began drinking more, glugging until the liquid was gone. His brow creased in frustrating, and he let his tongue emerge, a long, thin proboscis which stretched right to the bottom of the bottle, circling it as he tried to lap up any remaining liquid.

His endeavor fruitless, he set it down and rasped "the drink was... Quite pleasant... Though I imagine that what you are going through is quite frustrating. I believe it is the place of a neighbor to ask of there is any way they can alleviate your frustration? To whit... Is there anything I can do to help with that?"

Watching him drink the gin was a stark reminder of how not fucking human her guest was. This chap could literally suck her brains out as a snack. Of course that was the worry most had with him. A no-shit eldritch horror walking among them, taking his notes, and observing.

No one believed he was just a scholar, like he’d claimed. Except Melissa, she knew him to be honest. Hell he just took notes on… whatever the fuck she’d said a minute ago, as if she were some worthy standard of humanity to base his observations on.

When he was done, and the wacky tongue thing finished off the gin, she realized…she was now out of gin. Also, she was coming down off her opium high, and the world was getting more ‘real’ again. This made her actually think on his offer, instead of casually blowing it off and indulging some more.

The petite blond leaned over in her chair, looking him in his alien eyes, “So, rumor is your kind not only can literally eat brains, and gain the knowledge of that person - but also alter a person’s mind? Their memories, make them believe things? What is it you can do Mr. Sa-ghu? Can you make me forget each ‘client’, or remember it as a good time?”

Not the most sane request, but Mel was always trying new things, new drugs, new escapes.

His tentacles curled up at their tips, his equivalent to a smile. Usually when humans had questions about his kind, it was usually asking the lines of "why don't you go back to whatever foul pit spawned you?" Or "if I let you eat my children, will you let me go?" So her genuine interest was a refreshing change of tone for Sa-ghu.

"I can certainly try!" He beamed. "How would you wish to remember it? What would make the situation more... Pleasant?"

That was the most excited she’d seen her neighbor, his ‘smile’, a bit creepy, but no more so than the leers of normal men. But his question did make her squint while thinking. “Huh.. good question. Can you find a good time I had, and base it off something like that? Also - would I know it was a ‘fake’ memory, or… how’s that work?”

She got up, shrugged and stood beside him. “Now, I am trusting you, mister. I get you are trying, but no funny business while you are in there. If I wake up tomorrow craving my tentacled neighbor, I will find a way to remember to be very upset… you don’t want me upset Sa-ghu…” The tiny blonde threatened, barely looking down as she stood and he sat.

Then, removing her hands from her hips she softened her tone, robe drifting a bit open, not that she seemed to care. “So - how’s this work?”

Sa-ghu held his hands up, trying to express openness. "I promise, I will stay away from anything except what you wish me to target. I simply look inside your head, figuratively of course, your cranium remains intact, and once I locate the memories you wish altering, I can shuffle around sensations, moods or experiences from previous memories to enhance them. I can do this without touching you, though physical contact does make it easier..."

“Well I am glad we agree on that!” she said to her skull remaining unopened physically. She laughed at his hesitance about the physical touch bit. “Sa-ghu, I am touched by every sloppy bastard in this shit hole of a town. Not always in fun ways. I think I can take you and your squiggly bits on my just fine.” She said, almost in defiance.

Of course, that did put the thought in her head… what if she wanted those squiggly bits on her. What if he wanted her? Somehow, the thought brought a smile to her face, and figured she’d try to ‘put that’ in her mind while he was ‘in there’.

And with that amusing though, she left the robe open, and simply parched on his lap, facing away from him. “Ok big guy, screw with my head,” she offered, and giggled. Mel knew she was nuts for this, but with so much of her life also insane, it seemed like far from the worst thing. She figured she had better odds of getting chopped up or something by one of her clients, than anything this polite, if strange, neighbor would do to her.

Sa-ghu politely kept his eyes averted as he stepped around behind her, and placed a hand on each shoulder. His skin was warm and moist... Almost slimy, but not in a wholly unpleasant way... One of his tendrils then slowly crept up, and placed itself on her temple.

A sudden rush of sensation flooded her body as a million memories rushed into her at once. Fists against her skin, fingers around her neck, boots in her stomach, all flashed before her for a fraction of a second, before being replaced... By an old flame. A young face, lost to time, running kisses down her belly and between her legs. The softness of the bed sheets, the warmth of the candles... As if she were back there...

"This... Isn't quite..." Sa-ghu began to say, before her fantasies started creeping in. Purplish tendrils crept up her skin, slithering into her, as an octopus like head clung to her crotch with eyes filled with love and lust...

Sa-ghu staggered back, bracing himself against a wall. "That was... You have... A powerful imagination... And... Unconventional desires..."

She tried to scream, but it was over before her body could process the reaction. Still, it felt like a lot longer when all those memories rushed up. But then, as soon as they hit, they were gone -replaced. She relaxed into his grip and sighed, reliving the memory, relishing the feel of lips on her flesh. That was a good night. Young, shy, never been with a hooker before.

She didn’t even charge him that first night.

Then her curiosity crept in, imagination, and as she was horny from the last images in her mind, they quickly took a turn for that direction. And then he was gone!

The sudden blast of reality hit like wet fish to the face. ‘What the fuck?” She spun to face him, as he stammered about unconventional desires. Mel rolled her eyes and walked up to him, her tiny figure practically ‘pinning’ him against the wall. “What, a girl can’t wonder? You gonna get all squeamish on me? I thought your kind loved violating us humans? Fun toys to mind fuck and break? So what - no fun if she is willing?” She glared up at him, and then dropped her robe off her shoulders.

“Not to your tastes? You don’t want this?” she gestured to herself, brandishing her body like a prize… or a weapon. Tracing a finger up his body, then letting it trail back down…further… “What do you like Sa-ghu? Helpless little blonde bimbos” She puckered her lips in a fake pout, and batted her eyes at him. “Or feisty bitches that dare you to go further? Meek and submissive, or a brat to tame? I can do it all - I don’t even need to touch your mind to do it.” Her hand found something else to touch, through the robe, and she grew ever more curious as to exactly what this alien being might be packing.

“Or I suppose you could just turn me into what you desire. You’re probably capable of it… arn’t you?”

Sa-ghu continued to stammer as she cornered him, his tendrils twitching nervously, until she reached beneath him robes.

What she found was a long, slick member, ridged along it's length, with a collection of tendrils around it's base which instinctively coiled around her fingers. It hardened almost immediately, and he let out a soft moan.

"Mel..." He wheezed "I am not like others of my kind... I don't desire to change you in any way, or use you... I see you as my friend... I came to help you... If you believe what I saw in your mind will help you... Then I will help you..."

Mel chuckled, and gripped harder the...dick? her hand was around. It seemed to be grabbing back, through the robe, and grew harder. That made her smile. Men were men, no matter the species it seemed. His protests of only helping made her roll her eyes, and finally let go of his growing... whatever. She slapped his chest and stepped back. "I know that you dork. I wouldn't be offering to play if I thought you were a real monster Sa-ghu." She walked back over, picking up her pipe, and giving it a puff. "You did help. It was amazing. I know things happened... bad things, but when I focus on them... only that sweet guy." She smiled. "That's fucking amazing... and I doubt you'll ever know how much help it is."

She turned back to him, tilting her head. "But those memories left me a bit... ready... ya know? So who better to play with? I know your kind can be dangerous - that's part of the thrill. But I trust you - so lets play!" Walking back toward him, Melissa offered an uncharacteristically sweet smile. "So now how can I help? You you're people like fucking for the sake of it? What turns you on? And really - I know you can fuck with my head...and I saying it's ok to do that - just, you know... nothing permanent I didn't ask for. But that's part of the thrill here - you can MAKE me love what you want... every man's dream, right?"

Sliding back up against his body, hands gliding up his sides reaching up to play with the tendrils on his face. "What does my very good, very considerate and helpful friend want? What does Sa-ghu dream of having?" she said seductively.

Her words touched Sa-ghu. Most people failed to see him as anything more than a monster, someone trying to hide in their community. An outsider. That this sweet, broken woman saw him as a friend, an equal... It moved him. His tendrils curled happily, and he gently guided her to the couch with his hands.

"Let me make you happy..." He said softly.

Kneeling on the ground, he placed his hands on her thighs, and slowly spread them. He had not done this before, but his gaze into her memories had given him a vague idea, though he may have to adapt it for his own... Unique biology... As his hands brushed up and down her legs, he raised his tendrils, allowing them to run across her skin, gently caressing as they crept up her legs, towards her crotch...

He was still being too accommodating, but she let him lead her back to the couch. She sat on it, eagerly spreading her legs wide as she smiled down at him. All those wiggling tendrils, the weird skin, the very alien nature of his face - Mel didn't care. In fact it thrilled her. Here she was about to fuck a mind flayer, and he was being sweet. More so than any of her customers had been. Her hands reached down, instead of running her hingers through a lover's hair - she instead stroked his slick skin, and enjoying the tendrils dancing among her fingers. As his mouth hit her sex, she moaned in delight; also relishing the tentacles on her skin, along her smooth inner thighs.

"Mmmm, yes Sa-ghu. Like that." She moaned, and inhaled sharply. "Right there!" she encouraged. Her legs wrapped around his back, and the petite blond grinned down at him. "Make me feel what you enjoy about it... Show me how you like ravishing a helpless little blonde human..." She winked at him. She'd teach him the game. What were friends for?

Sa-ghu's tendrils began to slide across the lips of her sex, gently teasing them, slowly coaxing her to wetness. He let out a soft moan as he tasted her, his eyes closing, his mind reaching out to hers to see how she was feeling...

Her words... Her desires... She wanted him to be the monster... To use her... What kind of life had she led that she was so desperate to be used?

But... If she wanted it... He was here to give it to her. If it would help, wasn't that the right thing to do?

"You taste... So good..." He moaned. "You grow wet already. You grow aroused being my... Slave..." The word stuck in his mouth. He'd never wanted to make anyone a slave, but if that was what she wished. "I enjoy the taste... Of your submission... Human ..."

She almost laughed. Clearly her alien friend was not well practiced at talking dirty; however, as he said it, a fog rolled across her mind, and it became true. She was wet as fuck wanting to be his slave - to submit to him. Not just work games and kinky outfits, it felt much deeper than that.

Of course, she remembered she'd asked for that... and so could still put it together. "Fuck..." This was going to be one hell of a drug. So effective... so easy... He could put anything in her head, and she'd feel it. She wondered how long it lasted... if she could get a 'hit' of him before work, and a top off at night.. her life might be crap, but she'd hardly notice!
Thoughts for another day, as he was pressing on her mind, and body, and she was very interested in being his sex slave play thing - and how much of that was her, or him, didn't much matter.

"Mmmmm, yes, so wet for you Master... so ready for you. A sacrifice to your greatness!" So easy to say...and believe! Melissa was delighted by this, and relished her role here. She felt a tendril slip inside her, no longer teasing at the edges her sex and her baby blue eyes shot wide open for him. "Fuck yes Master!" Such a new situation... a slither inside instead of a hard thrust. A teasing tendril instead of a demanding cock. She was sure that would come later - he had to have something, and something got pretty hard under his robes earlier. Now she was eager to see and feel it all.

But in no hurry - This was quite nice as far as she was concerned. Panting, she looked down to him, "Yes Master, enjoy yourself, take all you want...I'm yours." Where it was usually fun...or annoying, to say such things, now it felt right...true. She knew why, but that didn't matter. Not to her. He made her more authentic.

Back
Top Bottom