Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Attempt at a real request thread!

Brnt

Planetoid
Head over Heels
Young and naive, my character can't help but notice yours. As a young college student she should be focused on her studies, but instead she spends her classes staring and daydreaming. Eventually your character notices this infatuation and decides to take advantage of it. YC is already making money on a side hustle running a OnlyFans style cam site, but you know you could make a lot more if you were willing to push some boundaries. That's when you see MC ogling yours during class and when you confront me about it you quickly realize that I would do literally Anything to get your attention.

You use my obsession with you to manipulate me into doing whatever your fans want, or whatever will bring in more viewers, and all the while I let you use and debase me because I so desperately want your attention.
This scenario is not quite non-con but it would hopefully involve some very unethical and humiliating scenarios.

Kinks: Exhibition/Recording, Humiliation, Forced wetting, Free Use, Bestiality, Piercing, Tattoos and ideally whatever you are into even if I am not so sure about it (if I become uncomfortable IRL I will talk to you about it and we can work with or around that.)

Something in the Closet is Drooling
I wake up with a pounding headache. Even before I open my eyes I realize something is wrong. I try to move but I quickly realize my arms are bound behind my back. I will later learn they are tied there by whatever is left of my bra. Something is shoved in my mouth, there is a familiar taste to it but I won't realize until later that it's my own panties, wet with my own juices, shoved into my mouth like a gag. I'm lying on something that smells like a school's locker room and with a bit of investigation I realize it's a shoe. My body aches and I can't remember for the life of me what happened.

Meanwhile you wake up, hung over after what you remember to be an epic party. You can't quite remember all of the details but it isn't until you open your closet that you realize exactly how much you had forgotten. Lying before you is a young woman, completely naked, with her arms tied behind her back, using your shoes as a pillow.

This scenario can be dubious or non-con, if you are into bestiality, you can add your dogs collar around her neck to get things started. We can spend some time diving into what happened the night before as things become more clear, or we can just enjoy the party favor left over for you from the night before.
Kinks: Forced/Free Use, Drug/Alcohol, Anal, Oral, Choking, Pissing, Gas lighting

Resilient Plaything (Sci-Fi/Fantasy)
After years of hunting you finally manage to catch one alive. A werewolf. You may be a human hunter, a vampire, a werewolf from another clan, or a horde of orcs, but now that you have the beast detained you plan to take advantage of the situation in any way you see fit. My character would be a young woman. I may have been a great warrior for my pack, or barely aware of what I was. Either way, I am now your captive.

Ideally you would use something to keep control over me. I like the idea of a magical, silver, or electric collar that keeps me from changing. While this stops me from becoming a beast, it doesn't stop all of my abilities. I still heal much faster than usual, and I still go into heat like a bitch when triggered or during the correct time of the month. This means your characters can use and abuse me to extremes that would normally kill a mundane person.

This scenario would be full non-con and could either be more focused on emotional/mental manipulation or more around my character being physically overpowered. It could range from just humiliation to full on torture and everything in-between.
Kinks: Heat, Humiliation, Groups, Wetting, Beating, Branding and just about anything you want. This is my go to scenario when I want to push my own limits. I tend to get a little squeamish if it gets into full on gore, but I don't mind it being rough or violent.

Online for the next few hours, looking for smut, but if you like the RP ideas.. just lemme know and we can work it out over time too...

-bumps- but only cuz I am too drunk and horny to do a good job replying to all of my really fucking awesome rp partnerz....

arf (If we had a rp going please nudge me.. I miss so many of you but my inbox is a mess!!)

Back
Top Bottom