Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female (NSFW) Okay, I guess girls can love girls! (NBf for F characters. Monster Girl craving ATM! Updated 7/4/23)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
Update/Addition log
7/4/23: Thread updated with Pharaoh and her pet.

Howdy folks and welcome to my redone RP request thread where I play Nonbinary characters against female characters! When I say nonbinary, I mean female characters with penises, to put it both succinctly and bluntly. Some people call these futanari, others hermaphrodites, and others a few other names I'm not comfortable with saying here. Whatever the case, my characters will be female bodied but with male equipment on some level. If that's not what you're looking for, that's quite alright and I bid you a good day and thanks for reading this far anyway! That being said, if that has not scared you away from my thread, then by all means - keep reading to learn a lil bit more about me and who I am! You'll note that at the time of this introduction I am an administrator on BMR, I assure you if you PM me or want to start a convo with me, I'm not here to be mean or say you've broken the rules or anything! I'm just as friendly as friendly can be, though I might be a bit scatterbrained & air headed at times.

So with that out of the way let's get to a bit more about me and what I'm looking for, shall we?

• A kink list can be found here since that's an important part of compatibility, I feel it's best I lead with that! But in short I am always interested in themes of romance, rough, passionate sex, curvy partners in sexy/revealing outfits, and (The rick of) pregnancy. There's more for sure, but those are my kinks at a succinct glance.
  • I am in the EST timezone, and am on anywhere from mornings, to afternoons, evenings, and beyond. That being said I won't always be free every day, every time. I might be busy, not in the mood to write, doing something else, you know - life stuff. I try to reply ever other day to an RP on the forums but life can keep me busy, so be warned that I can't say it's a constant.
  • I'm open for PM, Forum, and even Discord RP - with the stipulation in regards to Discord that I can't always do 'back and forth' style RP. That being said, I can sometimes set aside time to do that!
  • I do original RP's, and some fandoms. I'll be listing both in this thread since I feel it's pretty easy to slide both in.
  • I prefer using imagery for RP's, and I vastly prefer using anime-esque imagery. I can do RL imagery, but, it's a bit iffier for me and not my first or second preference!
  • I intend for my characters to be that, characters. They are not me, they are not representative of me beyond being what I write. I'm not going to confuse your character for the person behind the screen either.
  • I'm here to have fun! I hope you are too!
  • My favorite ice cream is a tossup between Mint choco chip and coffee!
  • If you message me, assume that A: I am interested in RP and B: I want to hear your idea. If you just message me 'Are you still looking for RP?' or 'Hi', those won't be automatic denials, but please - I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts and you don't need to ask if I am, just do it!
  • OK, actually I think that's it. end goal!
OK! So with those bullet points aside, let's get to some ideas. I'll be positing them in no real order aside from Original ideas first, and then Fandom ideas second. This is not a particular order of preference, just what I ended up deciding to do. Both are of interest to me!

MODERN IDEAS

So anyone who's familiar with me would know I'm something of a fan of monster girls. Like, a big fan. This is just me looking for something long term with one - be it a fantasy RP where an F/NB character runs across one, a modern RP ala monster musume, or even playing the opposite and being the monster girl myself. There are a number I'd love to play opposite of and a few that I'd be happy to play as. A lamia finding herself with a life debt to an adventurer? A sailor or pirate stranded on a desert island and rescued by a mermaid? Or perhaps a modern RP where a monster girl happens to be the newest student in the classroom. Overall, I think it's obviously ripe for potential, and I'd love to discuss it with a member or two. Some of the more monstrous monster girls aren't my cup of tea, but in general I'd say I'm fairly open! I know monster girls are usually meant to be attracted to males, but in any RP we do, I think that can be done away with for the most part. I figure fantasy might be my particular preference if only because it broadens character concepts, and gives the potential for adventure!

Hellhounds are awesome, by the by.

FANTASY PLOTS
This is either an RP set in a magical version of Egypt or a fantasy setting with Egyptian aesthetics! I am looking to play a futa Pharaoh who has recently come into power with her father having died and her inheriting the title. She is meant to be a stern, wise, and fair leader - but the act of leading such a large kingdom takes a toll on her. Her recourse for such a task falls to a concubine... which would be YC. I feel anything from a slave, to a priestess, to someone she trusts and has placed in the position could be fun! I'm open to discussion on this, and feel there's a fair few ways we can go about it

As you may have guessed by the title, I am looking to play a female, or preferably a female/NB hermaphroditic character who identifies as a woman. I am looking to play opposite a female character in this RP, though the type of lady she is and what she is can be open to interpretation though I will list some potential character concepts for a partner to play as, though none of them are necessary by any means as I relish creativity from partners. I will explain the details about the RP in just a moment, but below I will be describing the general inspirations for the RP – if you do not jive with the inspirations that's quite alright, and you may not have heard of any of them, but ultimately they've helped create this wonderful idea in my head and if you do not really like the inspirations, you may not quite go along with the idea.

The major inspirations for this RP are…

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Nioh 1-2
Soul Calibur series
A ton of anime that takes place in feudal Japan
some Wuxia films
(Ironically I have not watched Demon Slayer despite that being a probable source of inspiration for ideas like this!)

OK – inspirations are out of the way, but as you may surmise from the general inspirations, this is an RP meant to take place in a supernatural, mythological Japanese setting, or a fantasy equivalent of such. The exact era can be open to debate, but I was expecting/anticipating this story would take place some time during the Sengoku period. This was a period of history in Japan known as the Warring States period, with a line line of wars and political issues in japan. If you're familiar with the name Oda Nobunaga, he lived during this time period. And hey, if you're familiar with Inuyasha, that took place during this time period as well! However, this RP would differ from historical japan. It's a setting where Yokai and Oni wander the countryside, be it as solitary monsters, or perhaps leading gangs of lesser human bandits. It's a time of magic, where Onmyōdō may divine the future or be the difference of life and death when dealing with inhuman terrors. Basically, we're taking historical accuracy and while we'll be using it in broad strokes, we're punting it away at the same time. Of course, at the same time, we can just use it for broader strokes and make this our own little setting/fantasy world inspired by Japan. I'm game for this too but it might need a bit more work in the world building department. However that is totally a thing we can do and I am not against it!

'OK, Revelation.' you start asking. 'That explains the setting, but not what we'd be playing or what we'd be doing' shhhhhhhhhh we're getting to that part right now!

Tsuchiya Kaede was born into a clan of Demon slayers and Yokai hunters. And while she has a slightly tragic past to herself, she seeks to protect others from Oni, Yokai, and even humans who would threaten others. A woman of twenty years, she has grown into a deadly beauty, but that battle honed edge is tempered by courage and kindness in equal measure…. If one can get past her being slightly hot blooded and prone to acting without thinking. She has a deeper backstory, but such can be discussed with partners through PM or revealed through the story itself.

As for what my partner would play? They would play a partner of some sort in Kaede's travels, though what they are is up to my partner. I will list some potential ideas below, however.

A shrine maiden that seeks to seal dangerous spirits so they harm no one
An Oni, perhaps one that's softer on humans or respects the courage Kaede possesses and allies with her.
The spirit trapped within a cursed blade that Kaede finds or wields, is she seeking to free herself or trap Kaede the same way she was?
A kitsune, be they trickster or mage that Kaede comes across in their travels and decides to journey with her.
Another demon slayer, maybe a rival or a partner who works with Kaede against a greater threat.

As for what the story is exactly, that's a little up in the air. There's no end of strife in the Sengoku period even without demons and supernatural things causing trouble. They could have a series of demon hunting escapades, they could get caught up against a warlord who works with Yokai to conquer japan and thus seek to oppose him, perhaps they must protect a village against a group of bandits, seven samurai syle. All of these are possible and more! I do like a good amount of action, & adventure to the story, I do not intend to shy away from the erotica side of it as well, but that's to be discussed with any interested party, of course.

OK, I think I've rambled long enough for what I wanted to be a brief request thread, so I hope this is an interesting enough idea that someone would like to write with me!

So this is a more basic, simple idea. What if the knight in shining armor that saves a princess in distress turns out to be a woman? What happens when the princess she rescues or guards has feelings for her... And what happens when the lady knight is not all she appears to be at a first glance? This is another fantasy RP with themes of romance,, action, and adventure. While the title says princes - I am fairly open to what the princess is. be she a priestess in actuality, maybe just a noblewoman of some sorts, or a bonafide princess. I liked exploring the thoughts of forbidden romance, perhaps possible confusion on the Princess' part, and of course a healthy dollop of action and adventure. And lewdness - certainly wanting to incorporate that!

Sci fi RP! Something different! Riffing faintly off of Dirty pair, I like the idea of two mercenary ladies up against the world! Perhaps they are just mercenaries, or a duo of space pirates. Either way, destruction and mayhem tends to follow this pair of women as they travel across the galaxy in search of bounties, glory, and fun. Whether it's busting up a gang of slavers and criminals, or trying to enjoy their free time on a resort planet, this RP would provide plenty of opportunity for off the cuff fun!

Sci fi and Mecha are a big thing for me, they sort of go together like ice cream and a spoon, as far as I'm concerned! Or maybe something a bit more apt as a comparison, haha. In any case, I liked the idea of a sci fi RP based around mechs, and said idea can lean in a few directions. One idea/thought is that it's something of a tournament/demolition derby. A pilot and her engineer (Or a copilot, or a rival, or a sponsor, or.. Anything) are involved in a combat tournament that's part gladiatorial match and part sport. While a mostly nonlethal game, the fights are tense and fraught with the potential for danger, and are high octane in action. This story would involve our characters wheeling through the tournament, upgrading their mechs, and perhaps uncovering something sinister about the tournament itself! or maybe not, maybe the thing is on the up and up and it's just a fun time for most!
The other idea is something of a war RP, with two pilots who are either on the same side or rivals. Perhaps they are abandoned or betrayed by their comrades, left behind enemy lines or in a dangerous area, and have to work together for safety. This possible train of thought is a bit open, so I'm certainly happy to flesh it out!

This is a modern RP - a bit silly and smutty, but overall something that I'd love to write. Whether it's a private resort for primarily ladies, a volleyball contest where partners are paired up, or something else, this is a beach focused RP where MC is paired with yours somehow. Lots of beach centric fun, shining oceans, pleasant weather, and light hearted hijinks. Probably modern day, but we could always include some sort of supernatural shenanigans if we so desire!

Original pairings/Ideas

• Demon Hunter/Demon
  • Adventurer/Monster Girl
  • Angel/Demon in forbidden love
  • Thief/Noble or princess
  • Sci fi mercenary/Pilot, mechanic, or even android/cyborg girl
  • Oni girl/Kitsune
  • Paladin/Priestess

FANDOM IDEAS

What is it with gacha games and hot android ladies? OK, so much like Girls Frontline, this involves a post apocalyptic sci fi setting where human commanders lead squads of android women soldiers in a bit to retake the earth from extraterrestrial robots. While the game has a slow of canon characters, I would also be quite interested in following a commander/Nikke android that's made for this RP specifically. Since the setting is still kinda loosey goosy, I feel we could play around with it quite a bit!

The adrenaline of a trainer fight, the thought of taking down a nefarious organization, the joy of travel and adventure are all things that I really groove with as far as pokemon goes. I'm open to the region/setting of the game aside from Alola and Galar as I've not played those ones yet, but overall, Pokemon as a concept has me quite interested in an RP with it. Whether it's two up and coming trainers, being part of said evil organization, perhaps a trainer and a gijinka of some sort... All of these thoughts/ideas appeal to me and I have great interest in doing a pokemon RP! Please note that all characters will be of above legal age on BMR (IE: 15+ though I would prefer 17/18 for age).

Whether it's adventuring into the unknown in search of glory, perhaps being the warrior of light, or simple something as simple as an Ul'dah gladiator catching someone's eye, the world of Eorzea is an interesting and varied setting that I have a great deal of interest in!

Other fandoms I like/would be up for an RP in.

• Monster Hunter
  • Fate/ series (GO especially)
  • Girls Frontline
  • Warcraft
  • Destiny
  • Star Wars
  • Digimon
  • Probably others! Ask!
OK, that's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed reading, and something caught your eye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom