Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ. โ€” a plot-driven search.

intermissions

๐ญ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ข, ๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ.
01. ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž! if you're here then i imagine you're in the market for a bit of roleplay, complete with original plots and characters. my name is bolt, and i'll be the one holding your hand throughout this little journey of ours, so to speak! i'm twenty-eight years old, and i use she/her and they/them pronouns, so please use either/or when referring to me! i'm not new to the rp scene by any means, however, i haven't written properly in quite some time due to circumstance โ€” so this is kind-of-sort-of me dipping my toes in the water and trying to get back into the swing of writing for pleasure rather than for work / school. now that i'm finding i have a bit more free time on my hands and some plots on the brain that i would desperately like to write out, i've come to bluemoon to find some new partners and create some magic! i typically roleplay over private message, but if we become comfortable enough with each other ( and i hope we do ), i'm more than happy to exchange discord profiles and write there because i'm extremely partial to writing on discord via private servers as well.

02. ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ? mostly, a partner with which i can establish a good connection in- and out-of-character! someone that i can plot with endlessly but also talk to as a friend, because really, we're bonding over writing, right? also, someone who understands the time constraints that i may or may not have given work and my own personal well-being, and will allow me time to get to replies and such when needed. i do have more free time now than i might have in prior months, but at the end of the day i am still a graduate student and full-time employee, so i won't always be present to write something down. in short: communication is key in all of this, so ultimately i guess i'm looking for someone that i can communicate clearly with , as well as someone who will communicate clearly with me!

03. ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐! a/k/a, some rules to abide by. i'll make these quick and easy for you so that we can get right into the fun stuff:
  • as always, we go by the rules of bmr here, and anything that is prohibited by site rules is therefore out of bounds with regard to writing with me as well.
  • I NEVER REQUEST SPECIFIC FACECLAIMS. i like giving my partner the option of choosing what they'd like their faceclaim to be, so go nuts. in some cases i'll give a general idea of what i'd like to see ( age-range, any specific features, etc ), but aside from that i'm open to anything!
  • DON'T GHOST ME. i won't ghost you. if you've lost interest in our plot, just let me know! no hard feelings ever, sometimes things don't plan out.
  • RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES. i get that this is an 'adult' roleplay forum, but there is always a line to be drawn for each individual person. if i'm uncomfortable with something you suggest, i will tell you so, and i expect you to respect that and not push the issue. naturally, i will do the same for you in return.
  • PLEASE BE LIT. TO ADV. LIT. in a single post i can write anywhere from 200 ~ 1,000 words in response, depending on what i'm given to work with and how inspired i am. naturally, i don't expect you to match length all the time, as i do have a tendency to carry on ( and yes, i'm very much aware of it ). however, please don't respond to me using only one or two sentences. tell me what your character's thinking, what they're feeling, what their internal reaction is to my character doing x thing. i love introspection, it gives so much insight and so much to work with, so please don't be afraid to run wild!
  • i can take a bit of time to reply due to life circumstances, which i won't necessarily get into here due to the fact that it's a bit personal. please be understanding of this, and of the fact that i won't be here all the time / won't be able to reply immediately. however, i will ask that if it's been more than a week and i haven't responded to something you've written for me, please shoot me a message and let me know, as sometimes in cases where i go a bit longer without a response, it might just be that the response went overlooked. thank you for this!
  • YOU'RE PROBABLY LOOKING FOR MY F-LIST, and i don't have one yet. however, i'm definitely willing to discuss kinks and such in pm if you're interested!
    • HARD NO'S for me ( a/k/a, don't ask because i won't write it ) include: rape/noncon, rape fantasy, ageplay, scat/pee/anything unsanitary, vore, futanari.
04. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. a/k/a, what you've all been waiting for, probably. with each plot i'll list the prospective or ideal plot:smut ratio i'd like to work with, as well as an indicator of how much i've been craving or wanting that plot โ€” a scale of one to five star icons ( โ˜… ), five being the most and one being the least wanted. if i've already gotten a partner for one of these plots and/or i'm no longer looking for a partner, i'll cross the plot out. simple!'

NAME OF PLOT: UNDER COVER OF NIGHT.
PLOT:SMUT RATIO: 50:50.
DESIRABILITY RATING: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜….
YOUR CHARACTER is a priest that has recently taken over the local church, following the unfortunate death of the parish's previous father. a sleepy little place, nary more than two-hundred people living in the town you'd now call your home; perhaps it isn't ideal for a man such as yourself, charismatic and charming as you are, wanting to reach as many people as you possibly can because you know you can with a face and voice and verbiage like yours. or, perhaps it's exactly what you've been looking for, as you now have a manageable 'flock' that you may call your own. whatever the case may be, suffice it to say the town is a bit wary of you at first โ€” having grown so accustomed to the previous father, a new face in a town of generations of the same families is almost jarring. they try, though, to be as accepting as they can. and it is among the 'they', during the course of that first sunday sermon, that you see her. MY CHARACTER is the daughter of one of the town's higher-ranking individuals: perhaps the mayor; perhaps the sheriff. she's young and lithe and beautiful, diligent in her attentiveness to sunday mass, only leaving her soft-spoken nature at the door when she's praying or reciting the hymns. perhaps she attends more frequently than the rest of the small congregation, coming to recite prayers after work or a day of studying for university. she is the most accepting, or at least she tries to be. you grow accustomed to her presence. you grow acquainted. and more and more, every bone in your body screams for want of her.
this plot is very flexible and go quite a few ways: perhaps the priest grapples with his desire for the young woman versus his vow of piety before giving in. perhaps ( and i'll be honest, this is the idea i'm more partial to ) the priest sees a gentle lamb with complete and unwavering trust of him and immediately succumbs to the devil's lust. corruption kink? hell yes. is he a good man? is he a bad man? are there whispers of his past reputation, or does no one really know where he's come from and why because he prefers to keep it that way? we can figure that out together!
looking for an older man for the priest, perhaps mid to late 40's. the daughter of the townsperson will be in her early 20's.
NAME OF PLOT: PROCESSIONAL MARCH.
PLOT:SMUT RATIO: 60:40.
DESIRABILITY RATING: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜….
because who doesn't love the always-delicious medieval times plot? not too much that i have plotted out for this one save for the basics of the story. MY CHARACTER is the daughter of a failing duchy, which has been embroiled in war with the neighboring kingdom for some months now. they haven't the forces nor the strength to fight back the kingdom's well-trained soldiers, and the duke of the land knows that if he allows this to persist, he will be king of nothing but ash and corpses. so, in a final, desperate plea, he reaches out to the neighboring king, YOUR CHARACTER, and attempts to strike a deal to end the fighting and the murder of his people. he'd hand over his most valuable asset โ€” his beautiful young daughter, sole heir to the duchy โ€” to serve him in whatever way he saw fit, provided that the king sent away his soldiers and ended the fighting immediately. the deal is struck, surprisingly, and within two weeks' time the kingdom's soldiers are withdrawn ... ... in their place, however, comes knight-and-carriage to whisk the duke's daughter away, as was agreed-upon. as she looks upon her home for one final time, the sole heiress to the duchy cannot help but wonder in fear, about what lays in store for her in the kingdom: for while she knows she's being sent away under the terms of the agreement, she does not know the exact terms her father included. ' use her however you see fit. '
another flexible plot which can go quite a few ways. perhaps they marry. perhaps the daughter is used as a object only for sexual gratification. i would love to somehow incorporate some slowburn feelings on either one or both sides of the relationship between the daughter and the king; we can have it be the result of either connection or stockholm syndrome or a culmination of the two. spoiler alert: i'm also a sucker for reluctant and/or dubious consent so if we can include some of that in here at least at the beginning of the relationship, excellent.
NAME OF PLOT: A HELPING HAND.
PLOT:SMUT RATIO: 30:70.
MY CHARACTER is a college student. diligent and driven, but she's just not grasping the material. as the semester rolls on, her grades sink lower and lower, and when she receives a gentle warning from her professor and head of department, YOUR CHARACTER, that she may fail the class altogether if her grades continue to fall, she panics. she's never failed a class before. the prospect alone sends her into a wave of anxiety, and before she knows it she's knocking at YOUR CHARACTER's office door and asking what she can possibly do to try and make up for all of the poor work she's done over the term so that she passes โ€” because she has to pass. perhaps there's an extra credit project she can do, or perhaps he'd be willing to tutor her one-on-one so she can ace the finals and pass the class? or perhaps โ€” perhaps her professor has a different arrangement in mind that might just work?
yes, it's cliche, and yes, everyone loves the professor/student trope and it's completely overdone. i don't care. it's sexy in the right circumstances. give me a plot where the professor utilizes his power to put the student in a situation she can't refuse. or give me a professor who promises he'll help her out one-on-one academically, but those sessions quickly turn sexual. somehow working potential blackmailing of the student into continuing the sexual relations / not telling anyone about it is a bonus.​
NAME OF PLOT: CARE INSTRUCTIONS.
PLOT:SMUT RATIO: 50:50.
this is probably a really common plot, and one that can go so many ways. i'm also really flexible about who plays which character in this scenario, so we honestly are open to a lot of plotting together and figuring out what works! the primary gist of this plot is this: one character is a therapist, and the other is said therapist's patient. some way or another, a boundary is crossed, and the two end up getting sexual with each other. like i said, a lot of ways this could happen: the therapist could manipulate the patient into crossing that line ( bonus points if it's kind of a toxic relationship where the therapist makes the patient entirely dependent upon them, etc. ); the therapist could grapple with themselves before giving into that desire; the patient could come on to the therapist, some sort of blackmail might be involved, etc. ... ... like i said, a lot to work with here!

NAME OF PLOT: YOUR ORDERS.
PLOT:SMUT RATIO: 60:40.
DESIRABILITY RATING: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜….
YOUR CHARACTER is a high-ranking official in some government agency โ€” perhaps it's the military, or the knights in a more fantasy setting, perhaps it's some kind of work in the private sector. whatever it is, the fact remains that this is a powerful organization that does not choose its members lightly. it takes a lot to get within the ranks ... ... and MY CHARACTER knows that quite well. she's pretty low on the ladder and knows that every day she fails to exceed her peers is a day that she might possibly get kicked out of the pecking order for good. she's talented, of course, but how do you shine as bright when everyone around you is just as talented, if not moreso? well, perhaps the fact that she's caught the eye of her superior โ€” YOUR CHARACTER โ€” might help some.​
i had plans for this to be something of a more fantasy-ish verse, maybe sci-fi, or modern with a slice of fantasy to it as a flair. either way, i really am craving this one because i'm really in the mood to write something where one character abuses their power to put another character in a situation they can't say no to. bonus points if it starts off as dubcon then works its way into something the powerless character begins to enjoy / begins to crave just as much as the character controlling her, ultimately existing for their pleasure. let's talk about it.​

do none of these plots entice you? suggest one of your own! below is a word bank containing some kinks / concepts / etc that i'm really into at the moment. anything that's bolded are things i'm looking for especially. if it's bolded, italicized, and underlined, it's something i really want, so i definitely wouldn't be mad if you brought it up. : )
age gaps. | corruption. | "the lion and the lamb". | blackmail. | abuse of power. | mindbreaks. | deals with demons. | office sex. | overstimulation. | "you'd do anything for me, right?" | older man/younger woman. | forced or arranged marriages/relationships. | dubcon to consensual. | stockholm syndrome. | the younger, inexperienced girl trope. | breeding. | monsterfucking. | orgasm denial. | daddy kink. | multiple men. | fantasy/medieval military setting. | modern fantasy setting. | sex as payment. | "quiet, they'll hear us." | blowjobs under the desk. | sensory deprivation and/or light bondage. | experimental drugs. | held captive by the enemy. | slave of the devil/demon king/ruler of x hell-adjacent realm. | manipulation leading to relationship.​

Last edited:
it's been a while but i'm still battling โ€” i mean, back at it again

Back
Top Bottom