Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The love of a nobody

Namine

Super-Earth
Naminé wanted to be a human that she wished for it, and she couldn't make it real on her own. She wanted to be human so she tried to find someone who is human so that she doesn't feel like a freak.

Sora Hearts was standing outside the train station. It was a breezey June day and the sky was clear. Also, the wind was blowing. However, he didn't care. For he was sitting on a bench outside. He was wearing his usual costume and sighed. Looking around he saw her.

Naminé walked next to Sora, and she looked so pleased to meet him that she actually jumped for joy. "I'm Naminé please to meet you again, Sora." Naminé said.

He looked at her and sighed softly and closed his eyes. Then he opened them and moaned softly. "You too Namine." He replied and closed his eyes one more time. It was almost as if he was in deep thought.

"Huh I am wondering what he is thinking about." Namine said. After all Namine did she can't forgive herself.

"You are lying." Namine said. Namine wondered what Sora is truly thinking.

He looked at her and sighed. "Well I have a power too." He replied and started looking around. Knowing this was wrong he walked over to her and stripped.

"You want to do me are you?" Namine asked. Namine sighed, and stipped off her clothes off because she don't what to do at this time being.

"Well okay." Namine said. Namine looked at him, and smiled she wanted him she was trying to do something.

Back
Top Bottom