Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to improve

There's some incredible feedback here already, but one thing I haven't yet seen mentioned are your threads' titles. I wouldn't call them bad, but I feel like they could be more descriptive: you're looking for a few specific fandoms, so I'd recommend putting some of them (ones you're most interested in at the moment or the most niche ones) directly in the title. Someone who's, say, looking for a Marvel RP, is much more likely to click on a title that literally mentions Marvel, than to click on a generic fandom request thread in the hopes it might list Marvel.

Similarly, "My kinky requests" is pretty generic; perhaps add some of the kinks or pairings you're particularly craving. Mentioning that you like fantasy settings is good, but what do you mean with "normal"?

In my experience, my threads with nondescript titles like "Siph's request thread" got far fewer responses than to-the-point ones like "Looking for kink X, Y and Z".

Of course, don't overdo it; be descriptive, but concise. And when your interests change, make sure your title (and of course the thread as a whole) reflect that.

Back
Top Bottom