Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dark Twisted Genderbending Roleplay (M Sub Here)

Shade16

Planetoid
Okay, so let's get this out of the way

-This roleplay, because of its nature, is going to be mid-long term. While I definitely want it to be smut focused, I do really want it to have some story to it- maybe a 70/30 or 80/20 smut to story ratio.

-This roleplay also is going to go to some dark places. Especially when it comes to gender. Please be willing to talk to me and discuss how the story is going to go. I want this story to be good for both of us.

-I am a switch by nature, however during this roleplay I would like to play as a submissive character- though I am up for playing a service top.

-Writing wise, I prefer to write in third perspective- but I'd be willing to try first perspective. I also tend to write at least two paragraphs or about 300 words, but it really depends on the scene and what's necessary.

Now for the roleplay itself:

The big theme of this roleplay is going to be forced feminization. I want to start with MC being male and over the course of roleplay MC is going to be forcibly transitioned into a female character. It could just be basic forced crossdressing, name calling, makeup or all the way up to being completely transformed into a woman. We could have it be realistic, movie magic kind of stuff, all the way to magical realism. My f-list is here.

Like I said, a dark twisted gender based roleplay. Story wise I have a few basic ideas that we can work with, but I'd also love to hear what you have in mind.

1. Blind Date Gone Wrong: MC's coworker convinces him to go on a blind date with YC. At first everything is fine- more than fine. It's good, it's a good date and even after it's over MC is really excited to see YC again- though they begin to feel a bit sick. MC is trusting, and asks YC to drive him home. And then he wakes up at YC's home, ready to be made into the perfect partner- or the perfect toy.

2. Stalker: Our characters were friends in high school, maybe YC even had a minor crush on MC, not that anything came of it. It became an obsessive interest, a want for MC that he doesn't reciprocate- saying that if they're single after college, then maybe they could give it a try. When they do meet up again, either A) MC is engaged or B) MC finally has the strength to tell YC that they aren't interested. And at that point, YC snaps and kidnaps mine. They'll make him their own, no matter what MC has to say about it.

3. Dating: MC is kind, he's a good guy, despite his naivety and lack of dating experience. Because of that, he doesn't see a lot of warning signs as our character's relationship starts to change into a more abusive situation. Eventually though, MC loses his job, but instead of getting mad YC uses it as an opportunity to turn MC into a housewife. ALTERNATIVELY YC decides to force MC into being a cam-boy to make money. Once YC decides to dress up MC as a girl, and realizes that's the real gold mine.

While I don't have the details for it, I also love the following ideas:

Personal Assistant X Boss
Student X Teacher
Kidnapping
Historical/Fantasy! Arranged Marriage, Prince X Foreign Leader​

Honestly, I'm very open and very flexible, if you want to incorporate something or have an idea in mind, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom